ffffgggg

Apr 2, 2020
My apologies if this has been asekd before, but at least a quick search didn't find any copies of this:

Playing 12.2. I've completed all the girls' content except for Android's, as well as all of the side characters. Before updating to 12, I believe I had finished Android's then-current content, but I have to admit I no longer clearly recall. I cannot seem to get Android's story event to trigger. Talking to her in her room just has the "knock on door" options with her outfit or taking her out or fucking her and the like. I've wandered around the hotel for in game weeks trying to get something to happen, so either I've done something wrong, there's a bug, or there's some subtle trigger that I'm missing (which I guess is me doing something wrong)

Any advice would be appreciated.
had the same issue, eventually i got the trigger when i clicked on her door, pressed "back" and clicked on the staircase. that's when i got the prompt about her story.

Feb 14, 2021
Those make sense tho. Jedi take force sensitives at a young age to train them. Showing younglings in a training class makes sense. Trade in Star Wars has always existed. Even in the beloved era that is Old Republic there was trade and trade routes and syndicates and clans and things like that. That is not new or unique to the prequels. Political wars, is not new to Prequels either. Jar Jar was intended to be comic relief and appeal to younger audiences. And Jar Jar is still better then Rose Tico. Peeps always bash the midiclorian thing. But in reality it has no effect on the story at all. Its only brought up in Phantom Menace and only as way to explain the unusual force power coming from Anakin. Its never brought up again. At least not in the movies.

---

I dont know how you could compare this Star Wars tho. Its not a space drama game. I mean you the slave elf story, but there doesnt seem very Star Wars-y. Seems more Dragon Age-y to me. Or Skyrim-y. Enslaved elves, free elves. Semi free elves. More fantasy based, not scifi. Plus you have fairies with magic so again more fantasy based.

And the elves wanting equal rights and to not be slaves, that's just real world concept. No fantasy references need there. Im not seeing the Star Wars connection or inspiration in the game.
Since Runey is the one who made the comparison, I am gonna go with "yes, it is there." I believe the comparison is more inline with what you said about the background political nature; the idea that behind all the visible action and dialogue, there is a subtext of political maneuverings. That theme alone, not particulars.

Of course, I am speaking for myself.

eavloolvvle

Jun 14, 2019
There seems to be a small bug with the android's human costume. I bought it for her, but didn't give it to her right away, so technically, she didn't have it yet.
I then activated the talk option for Lin and it set off the sequence in which they go for some pizza.
In this the android puts on the costume even though she should not (yet) be able to.

Not a big thing, doesn't break anything afaics, just a minor bug in the logic.

May 18, 2019
had the same issue, eventually i got the trigger when i clicked on her door, pressed "back" and clicked on the staircase. that's when i got the prompt about her story.
Had to fiddle with it, trying it at different times of day, but I did eventually get it to work. Thanks for the heads up.

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
There seems to be a small bug with the android's human costume. I bought it for her, but didn't give it to her right away, so technically, she didn't have it yet.
I then activated the talk option for Lin and it set off the sequence in which they go for some pizza.
In this the android puts on the costume even though she should not (yet) be able to.

Not a big thing, doesn't break anything afaics, just a minor bug in the logic.
Which friendship level did this event happen on?

QQP_Purple

Dec 11, 2020
A question. I know there were some bugs in relations to the scenes that were changed still being refrenced later as if they hadn't been. Is that fixed in the current patch or should I hold off on restarting just yet?

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
Has everyone voted on the Patreon questionnaire Runey put up yet? He was basically trying to see where people stand on balance between sex and story, if people want a serious story and what not.

I personally responded saying i think a balance needs struck between serious story elements and sex scenes as when you end a character on a downer then your talking months till next update with character on said downer and it effects their popularity. Ashley and Android get HUNDREDS less votes in popularity polls compared to in the past and its no coincidence that these days they are the ones who represent the ones who like to isolate themselves, are moody or are depressed.

I guess it must be hard for Runey to balance the positive vs the negative aspects of a character without rushing arcs over just to move on though it seems when Lin is down a car journey later and shes happy as larry again and Khali rarely has been shown to be down in the dumps for long but i still see no light at the end of the tunnel for Android anytime soon regarding finding her own happiness and humanity and despite gaining friends, a lover and a home Ashley has been completely outshined by those around her despite being at her happiness. Her latest event was sweet but she needs to front and centre more in the story IMO - i struggle to think of much impact she has had across several updates now (her heady days of being a yandere femdom have completely been replaced by a meek fairy babysitter who spends all day alone in her room and in her rare ventures out of there she is just a meek background character to the Twins storylines).

With Ashley, Android and now Marie in a lull with Lin honestly focusing on a deeper story too and Autumn being minimal in the sexy times stakes i really hope update 13 is very heavy on side characters and sex. Kate, Jin, Ann etc are all easy options for that (or maybe some curveballs like Nidra or Sarah) whilst the main girls resolve bigger issues as honestly taking the main love interests as a whole im not sure where all the sex is gonna come from next update (outside of course the Twins who are competing for the MC as ever and i guess Khali who even books deep in studies still finds time to play hide the sausage bless her, perks of being the most popular girl in the game i guess lol).

Still if this is me coming across as overtly negative as the deeper story focus it is not my intent. In fact this update is by far id say the one ive been most invested in talking about story wise as Marie was a curveball (one i didnt like, as an event rather than the execution... this is not what i wanted for the character and will likely give us another Android/Ashley scenario which makes sense) and Lins elf revolution story actually has me really invested to see where it goes next after some slow moody scenes with Lin in the strop over how things were faring going to real progress in retaliation (the helicopter guys just taking the chubby elf with no consequence genuinely pissed me off). I also really enjoyed Autumns revelations regarding her father and Queen Jia - the story has never been this good IMO but at the same time its never been as far away from being a joyful fap lol. The Twins thank god add some brevity (and costumes which were good timing) to ease some of the tension of the overarching events.

Reactions: TheDevian

QQP_Purple

Dec 11, 2020
Has everyone voted on the Patreon questionnaire Runey put up yet? He was basically trying to see where people stand on balance between sex and story, if people want a serious story and what not.
For my part I like everything he has done with the story so far. Especially Ashley. You can really see how for once in her life that girl is happy. And that alone is worth playing for. But I agree that we need more focus on side characters like the twins or Lins sister. For lack of a better term right now the game is tall but not wide and I feel it needs to get broader lest those characters fall too far by the wayside.

As for the sex vs story balance I am going to be the crazy one and say that I could happily play this game without any sex scenes other than ones explicitly required for plot milestones. Because I am all about the plot and story.

sf_dom

Jun 11, 2018
I think part of the problem with the political angle relates a bit to how the sanctuary has been handled. There you have a Love route and a Slave route, but Vanessa and the political stuff are written solely from the Love side with no option to be on the Slave side. I want the elves to stay slaves. Instead we're getting lectured to by an anti-slavery activist.

Reactions: DrFree

QQP_Purple

Dec 11, 2020
I think part of the problem with the political angle relates a bit to how the sanctuary has been handled. There you have a Love route and a Slave route, but Vanessa and the political stuff are written solely from the Love side with no option to be on the Slave side. I want the elves to stay slaves. Instead we're getting lectured to by an anti-slavery activist.
I am afraid that part probably can't be helped on account of the fact that this whole game is built squarely around the idea that slavery is bad and you should feel bad and stuff.

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018

I personally responded saying i think a balance needs struck between serious story elements and sex scenes as when you end a character on a downer then your talking months till next update with character on said downer and it effects their popularity. Ashley and Android get HUNDREDS less votes in popularity polls compared to in the past and its no coincidence that these days they are the ones who represent the ones who like to isolate themselves, are moody or are depressed.

I guess it must be hard for Runey to balance the positive vs the negative aspects of a character without rushing arcs over just to move on though it seems when Lin is down a car journey later and shes happy as larry again and Khali rarely has been shown to be down in the dumps for long but i still see no light at the end of the tunnel for Android anytime soon regarding finding her own happiness and humanity and despite gaining friends, a lover and a home Ashley has been completely outshined by those around her despite being at her happiness. Her latest event was sweet but she needs to front and centre more in the story IMO - i struggle to think of much impact she has had across several updates now (her heady days of being a yandere femdom have completely been replaced by a meek fairy babysitter who spends all day alone in her room and in her rare ventures out of there she is just a meek background character to the Twins storylines).

With Ashley, Android and now Marie in a lull with Lin honestly focusing on a deeper story too and Autumn being minimal in the sexy times stakes i really hope update 13 is very heavy on side characters and sex. Kate, Jin, Ann etc are all easy options for that (or maybe some curveballs like Nidra or Sarah) whilst the main girls resolve bigger issues as honestly taking the main love interests as a whole im not sure where all the sex is gonna come from next update (outside of course the Twins who are competing for the MC as ever and i guess Khali who even books deep in studies still finds time to play hide the sausage bless her, perks of being the most popular girl in the game i guess lol).

Still if this is me coming across as overtly negative as the deeper story focus it is not my intent. In fact this update is by far id say the one ive been most invested in talking about story wise as Marie was a curveball (one i didnt like, as an event rather than the execution... this is not what i wanted for the character and will likely give us another Android/Ashley scenario which makes sense) and Lins elf revolution story actually has me really invested to see where it goes next after some slow moody scenes with Lin in the strop over how things were faring going to real progress in retaliation (the helicopter guys just taking the chubby elf with no consequence genuinely pissed me off). I also really enjoyed Autumns revelations regarding her father and Queen Jia - the story has never been this good IMO but at the same time its never been as far away from being a joyful fap lol. The Twins thank god add some brevity (and costumes which were good timing) to ease some of the tension of the overarching events.
You're comparing a post from months ago with 2,000 more votes to a very recent post. The biggest change in these posts is that I've accumulated a bigger diverse audience over time. Ashley has had happy events for the past two updates, whereas Maria had two very sad ones. This tells me that seriousness or sadness has a lot less to do with a character's popularity than their personality. I know not many people are going to have crazy small breasted woman or a sex bot in their fantasies, and that's fine with me. I think the reason Kali is the most popular is because she's the person who most people feel like they can get into a relationship IRL with, she probably has a lot in common with a lot of people playing. Games, fast food, kinda lazy, likes sex. And she has big tits.

Ashley has not been turned into a babysitter for fairies... Ashley has still very much been fixing her life, she's one of the most broken girls so it's taking her some time. The fairies will get more of a spotlight very soon though.

Lull means to calm or send to sleep. The opposite of lull happened in Android and Maria's story. I wouldn't even say that's happening for Ashley.

What these polls have told me is that people want a bit more sex in the story, which I can do.

Last edited:

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
You're comparing a post from months ago with 2,000 more votes to a very recent post. The biggest change in these posts is that I've accumulated a bigger diverse audience over time. Ashley has had happy events for the past two updates, whereas Maria had two very sad ones. This tells me that seriousness or sadness has a lot less to do with a character's popularity than their personality. I know not many people are going to have crazy small breasted woman or a sex bot in their fantasies, and that's fine with me. I think the reason Kali is the most popular is because she's the person who most people feel like they can get into a relationship IRL with, she probably has a lot in common with a lot of people playing. Games, fast food, kinda lazy, likes sex. And she has big tits.

Ashley has not been turned into a babysitter for fairies... Ashley has still very much been fixing her life, she's one of the most broken girls so it's taking her some time. The fairies will get more of a spotlight very soon though.

Lull means to calm or send to sleep. The opposite of lull happened in Android and Maria's story. I wouldn't even say that's happening for Ashley.

What these polls have told me is that people want a bit more sex in the story, which I can do.
Hey dude, just replied on the Patreon page but ill discuss it a bit more here too incase in anyone else wants to chime in on the discussion but as i said there i should not be as hasty to compare an ongoing poll to a finished and locked one... not yet at least lol. The Ashely debate intrigues me though - she is of a very different personality now, if she was unpopular because she was yandere then things should have gone a good upturn in popularity for her since but thats not happened, yet at least. Given she had a smaller but dedicated fanbase for the Yandere obsessed with getting pregnant old persona then im not sure if they are still as invested in the character now (i personally am not, shes gone down my tier list but i far from hate her or suchlike, its just a different direction) but the new fans have not really accepted her either i suppose as she and Android despite the changes remain the bottom 2 irregardless of vote numbers.

Ashley i do feel went on a lull as she went from being a force of nature to... meek. There are strong symptoms of depression but i felt the whole winter get away was all about the Twins and she was just there as a passenger going along for the ride. The fairy arc was unusual to say the least but im not sure where its gone since the fairies have been added to her room and fully mended from injury (save blackmailing the Twins father to readmit them to school, again that feels a furtherment to Twins story and shes just a plot device there to push them along). The birthday event was sweet but perhaps as we didnt see the full conclussion and instead the event was mostly around keeping her distracted weve not seen where she currently is at the moment (but in all honesty any joy shes gotten from gaining so many who care about her will be shortlived as her best friend is going through the wringer) and so despite i guess and maybe some will argue against it being the one character with the most character development so far shes just currently kinda there.

As for Android well she always was the least favourite i suppose but i personally feel shes amongst the most interesting (in fact im always coming off as the vocal minority on things as give me Android over Kali any day of the week - Kali comes across as far more generic in all honesty but thats just my opinion) but naturally im not expecting recent events with her to endear her to anyones hearts if she was not already doing so anyway and in fact in might be the opposite. Seen comments on various places furious at the MC not putting her in place over the university stunt she pulled. Personally i get it and have defended it but is she wasnt polarizing before she certainly is now but the pay off with her will be worth it in the end. All it might indeed come down to as you say, squeezing a bit more sex into the story to balance out the harder hitting storylines which are going on for the majority of the cast at the moment and all concurrently with one another no less. Anyway thats just my personal feelings on the matter and i accept im probably wrong or unpopular in opinion regarding some of this. Keep up the good work dude.

Deleted member 1465339

Donor
Jun 14, 2019
So is there another riddle I talk to Kate now and instead of her saying or asking a riddle it just shows "???" followed by text entry. Is this supposed to be another riddle or is it placeholder/bug?

4.70 star(s) 452 Votes