Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Ashley i do feel went on a lull as she went from being a force of nature to... meek. There are strong symptoms of depression but i felt the whole winter get away was all about the Twins and she was just there as a passenger going along for the ride.
It was a bonding experience for everyone, the first time Ashley and F&E did something as friends together.

The fairy arc was unusual to say the least but im not sure where its gone since the fairies have been added to her room and fully mended from injury (save blackmailing the Twins father to readmit them to school, again that feels a furtherment to Twins story and shes just a plot device there to push them along).
There is no fairy arc yet. The fairies should become much more important to the story soon. For now, they were introduced, and Ashley is bonding with them. Ashley is now able to "use" them like pokemon, sort of the same way the high elf queen did, because they have her respect. This will be touched up upon more when the fairies actually become important to the story.

The birthday event was sweet but perhaps as we didnt see the full conclussion and instead the event was mostly around keeping her distracted weve not seen where she currently is at the moment (but in all honesty any joy shes gotten from gaining so many who care about her will be shortlived as her best friend is going through the wringer) and so despite i guess and maybe some will argue against it being the one character with the most character development so far shes just currently kinda there.
There was a conclusion, you just didn't pick up what I was putting down. This was not a birthday story, the birthday was just the foundation. The story was about how all the girls see Ashley as one of them, a friend, and that Ashley is "wealthier" than she ever has been, not financially, but emotionally. Her depression is clearing up because the causes of her depression are no longer present.

Where she used to keep a knife for protection, she now keeps an endearing photo of those closest to her.

As for Android well she always was the least favourite i suppose but i personally feel shes amongst the most interesting (in fact im always coming off as the vocal minority on things as give me Android over Kali any day of the week - Kali comes across as far more generic in all honesty but thats just my opinion)
This is how most people feel about a lot of characters, and generally the feeling I've gotten is that every character adds to the experience overall. I think you may be more worried about character's placement in polls than I am haha. There is a lot of nuance in polls, and many different reasons for why people vote, including the wording I choose. I didn't ask for who had your favorite story, who you were connected to the most, who you found most attractive, etc. This is just a very general poll that gives me abstract information.

Some people do their top #1, some top 3, some 5. Some even have a different number of favorites. All of this skews the polls a bit. I don't need a more specific poll though, these are fine.

Seen comments on various places furious at the MC not putting her in place over the university stunt she pulled. Personally i get it and have defended it but is she wasnt polarizing before she certainly is now but the pay off with her will be worth it in the end. All it might indeed come down to as you say, squeezing a bit more sex into the story to balance out the harder hitting storylines which are going on for the majority of the cast at the moment and all concurrently with one another no less. Anyway thats just my personal feelings on the matter and i accept im probably wrong or unpopular in opinion regarding some of this. Keep up the good work dude.
I think you may be making this a bigger deal than it is. I also think anyone furious about MC not telling Android to stop publically sharing nudes is making this a bigger deal than it really is. As a writer, it's my job to show the reader things. The characters are artistic middlemen. The goal here was to show you that android was getting unwieldy with her power and is a bit immature with it. MC plays the "dad" role and is laid back and enjoys the nudes while still believing she should be punished after. And Kali plays the "Mom" role, being immediately disgusted by it and trying to get the MC to do something about it. In the next event, they do something about it.

Last edited:

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I think the reason Kali is the most popular is because she's the person who most people feel like they can get into a relationship IRL with, she probably has a lot in common with a lot of people playing. Games, fast food, kinda lazy, likes sex. And she has big tits.

Ashley has not been turned into a babysitter for fairies... Ashley has still very much been fixing her life, she's one of the most broken girls so it's taking her some time. The fairies will get more of a spotlight very soon though.

What these polls have told me is that people want a bit more sex in the story, which I can do.
Kali: We both worked in pizza, spent our lives on computers, like video games, wear glasses, have compatible kinks, popular sister, and so on. ...Being cute and rich doesn't hurt either. :sneaky:

Ashley, yeah, hits a little too close to home. Known too many girls like that in my life, she kind of embodies why I quit dating in the first place. I want to help her improve her life, but I am really turned off by almost everything about her. lol

The only request I would make is that if the sex is in the story events, that you consider making it optional (odd as that might seem) if the plot allows, for example the one with Luci delivering pizzas that some people didn't care for, or that one at the winter getaway. Even if turning them down counts as a negative to affection or something.

Personally, I just speed through the few I don't care for, but it really seems to upset some people, so having the option to opt out might save some ...heated discussions around here. lol

As for Android, it's a bit odd, while I really do enjoy her story, she is one of the ones I see the least as a 'sex object'. :ROFLMAO:

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Ashley, yeah, hits a little too close to home. Known too many girls like that in my life, she kind of embodies why I quit dating in the first place. I want to help her improve her life, but I am really turned off by almost everything about her. lol
Ashley is about to mature a lot, again.

Once she realized MC was going to be her anchor in life, she became a lot more tame, less crazy, etc. Started focusing on advancing her goals.

But her most recent birthday event in v0.12 was another milestone. She's essentially clean of her depression now that she feels like she has a family who cares so much about her. Her past was painful, but she's not there anymore. Her present is very good in her eyes. She'll be much more mature, friendly, and community driven (community meaning the hotel). If anything, her protectiveness will move away from just MC to encompass the whole harem, as she would see them all as family.

jmcronshaw

Apr 19, 2020
I'll say this with regards to the polls while you're able to vote for multiple characters, there is going to be a ranking from 1-whatever. I may not vote for Android as being top 5 and she may have the fewest votes but that doesn't mean I hate her character or her story, I like her quite a bit, I just like other characters better. The nature of the poll itself means someone has to be last but not necessarily that that character isn't well liked

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Ashley is about to mature a lot, again.
Oh yeah, I can totally see that coming, I mean, she just got her dream, in a way (I mean, she's had it for a while, but she realizes it now). It's not exactly the way she wanted it (by having a lot of kids), but she has a large family now ...though for me, I see her more as the 'daughter' of the family, not the 'mom' she wants to be.

MisterNUTT

May 11, 2019
I thought I'd be able to play the new update since I didn't play this game for quite some time. The update is way too big to download with my slow internet. At least when using chrome's downloading. Is there a way to provide a google drive link ? Please ? (I'm not sure if the name of the thing is google drive but I think it is. Don't remember)
It may allow me to download it without it bugging at the last minute after seven hours.

DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
I thought I'd be able to play the new update since I didn't play this game for quite some time. The update is way too big to download with my slow internet. At least when using chrome's downloading. Is there a way to provide a google drive link ? Please ? (I'm not sure if the name of the thing is google drive but I think it is. Don't remember)
It may allow me to download it without it bugging at the last minute after seven hours.
There is a downloader program called Jdownloader2 that works very well that can help with that.
It can resume disconnected downloads.

Mathesar

Mar 20, 2018
Oh yeah, I can totally see that coming, I mean, she just got her dream, in a way (I mean, she's had it for a while, but she realizes it now). It's not exactly the way she wanted it (by having a lot of kids), but she has a large family now ...though for me, I see her more as the 'daughter' of the family, not the 'mom' she wants to be.
I kind of want to see her eventually become the responsible one as the team mom, just because it would be a massive amount of character development. Not necessarily within the game proper, but maybe in an epilogue or something.

iamblackfeet

Sep 26, 2018
I don't even know how to begin...I downloaded the game 3 days ago and cavemanned it to the end. Kind of reminds me of mythic manor...but 500% better because I actually read all the dialogue and am genuinely interested in the girls and their development. I'm joining the Patreon to support this game with my heart. I would have gladly paid $30+ dollars to play this game looking back on it. Thanks so much Runey.

Personal Character notes, in the perspective of a first time player listed by favorites:

Android: She's still my number 1, from her introduction to the end of her current state. Everything about her either makes me laugh or become more enamored with her. I just want to comfort her now.. I also really, really like the slut mode/outfit, like ALOT(slightly obsessed?). Wish there was more content with that.

Lin: She's not just a tool for pleasure. She may be naive but her ambition draws out the hope in everyone else. It is great that progressing her story also progresses everyone else's in the hotel.

Sylvia: She may be a bitch but she's (in my personal opinion) the hottest character in the game. Surprised there wasn't more content with her..

I love that Kali has a huge involvement in the main story with regards to tech/politics. Jin content/interaction seemed a little empty for how important it seemed at the time(she's pretty hot too). The rest of the girls in the game are amazing too in terms of story, but none hold a candle to my sweet android & Lin.

Quick ending note:

Ashley: I had really uneasy feelings about her ever since she pulled a knife on Maria, followed by the constant barrage of unwanted sex and baby/marriage talk. She's much better now as a person since confronting her upbringing, but after she so forcefully attaches herself to the MC I still have a bad taste in my mouth and I don't think that will ever go away.

That's my summary..I tried to keep it short but it's hard with something as great as this. Thanks again for this adventure, Runey!

Last edited:

gilean

Apr 14, 2018
the game can't see the previous version save, i tried with and without mod, i even tried redownloading it, where the folder is supposed to be anyway? i tried looking for that and i had like 3 or 4, only 1 containing the old saves

ankhtar

Jan 24, 2020
the game can't see the previous version save, i tried with and without mod, i even tried redownloading it, where the folder is supposed to be anyway? i tried looking for that and i had like 3 or 4, only 1 containing the old saves
If you're on PC, C:\Users\YourPC'sName\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\GameName (you might have to unhide folders) is where saves are usually stored. If you're on android I have no idea, someone else will have to chime in with that information.

Daddydorf

Jan 2, 2020
I just finished all the content and I'm depressed :/ I'll probably never see the end of the story. Came for the fap, stayed for the characters. My god Runey, Ashley broke my heart into a million pieces... I can't handle it!

Reactions: Runey

QQP_Purple

Dec 11, 2020
A question. I know there were some bugs in relations to the scenes that were changed still being referenced later as if they hadn't been. Is that fixed in the current patch or should I hold off on restarting just yet?

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Aww, line where MC find out about Ashley eyes in cinema are deleted?
Depends on where you saw her eyes first. If you saw them in a different event, it won't be brought up in the in cinema.

A question. I know there were some bugs in relations to the scenes that were changed still being referenced later as if they hadn't been. Is that fixed in the current patch or should I hold off on restarting just yet?
All of these should be fixed, I don't know of any others.

Reactions: TheDevian
4.70 star(s) 452 Votes