QQP_Purple

Dec 11, 2020
Also, in case anyone is wondering the more expensive part of that operation are actually the floppies. They go for 2-3 USD a piece online (20 - 30 USD for a box of 10) with another extra 50 USD or so for the reader. And 6770 of them adds up to 12-18 KUSD. Where as you can get a hydraulic press for under 500 USD online. The contribution of the cardboard box is, I imagine, negligible.

• Haha
Reactions: c3p0 and TheDevian

QQP_Purple

Dec 11, 2020
QQP_Purple I have a problem here!.
I live in a plastic society, Plastic credit cards, plastic bottles, plastic bags, and plastic boxes!.
Cardboard's getting really hard to find lately!.
But plastic just won't do.

The material characteristics of plastics are completely inadequate for this application. It's relative flexibility and propensity to form large cracks instead of crumpling softly will ensure that pressure is transferred to the contents in a way that significantly reduces the compression ratio. Worse still having the compression container being of a material similar to the compressed mass is going to massively complicate the decompression process.

Cardboard or hard paper are really your only options.

EDIT: Actually I think you could potentially get away with wrapping the whole thing in plastic bags and tying it off. But I have NOT tested this. So do it at your own risk.

GraveXMachina

Jun 9, 2020
I wish there were more games like this...

Likable characters, development and interesting and emotional story...

I keep having bad luck, especially on mobile...
All I keep finding is some rape, mind control, ntr and other trash...

Also, RIP android version I guess....x.x

Reactions: Runey

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I wish there were more games like this...

Likable characters, development and interesting and emotional story...

I keep having bad luck, especially on mobile...
All I keep finding is some rape, mind control, ntr and other trash...

Also, RIP android version I guess....x.x
Yeah, watch the tags, they won't help you find good writing, but they can help you avoid some annoying stuff.

Yes, how it survived this long is beyond me. People are having some luck with a thing called Joiplay though, if you don't have a real computer of some kind.

Culocane

Mar 4, 2019
How the 6 level lust events that have variants work and wich one have variants? the one that i have noticed are the one with Maria at the bar, and the one with Kali outside (there are more ?), are they tied to wich stats or traits (lustful? exhibitionist? submissive?) or are random, also there s a way to chose wich one i want to see?
Thank you in advance if someone can respond this questions

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
so which does everyone like more the Slave route or Love route .. with the elfs in the extra room ? i can't decide :love: and need some help deciding :love:

GraveXMachina

Jun 9, 2020
Yeah, watch the tags, they won't help you find good writing, but they can help you avoid some annoying stuff.

Yes, how it survived this long is beyond me. People are having some luck with a thing called Joiplay though, if you don't have a real computer of some kind.
Yeah, but the tags can also make me avoid good games cause they can be just a minor thing in game.

Like a game I played had the prostitute tag, but in game it was just a short misunderstanding where a girl shows you her boobs.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
How the 6 level lust events that have variants work and wich one have variants? the one that i have noticed are the one with Maria at the bar, and the one with Kali outside (there are more ?), are they tied to wich stats or traits (lustful? exhibitionist? submissive?) or are random, also there s a way to chose wich one i want to see?
Thank you in advance if someone can respond this questions
I believe the yellow ones are the ones with the option for them to fail
so which does everyone like more the Slave route or Love route .. with the elfs in the extra room ? i can't decide :love: and need some help deciding :love:
Haven't done the slave ones either, though I did see the sex scenes, and they were fun, but not had time for a second run yet, I am just too far behind on too many games.

But, the love route is the true one, so I will stick to it, and over all, I am not complaining. I have enjoyed what I have seen so far, and look forward to more. ;)
Yeah, but the tags can also make me avoid good games cause they can be just a minor thing in game.

Like a game I played had the prostitute tag, but in game it was just a short misunderstanding where a girl shows you her boobs.
True, a lot of times the dev will make notes in the description, or the 'genre' spoiler, I see people tell you when some of the things are going to be optional, for example. That said, there are some tags I can never overlook ...kinetic novel!!!!! :mad: At least something like NTR has the possibility of being avoidable or not the bad kind, depending on the PoV, but Kinetic Novel, you can't get around that. ;p

But I agree, I have a few tags I like, that are rarely used in a way I want to see, or they will include other things I don't want to see.

Reactions: ImperialD
Mar 28, 2019
~>Looks like the spot on 2nd floor either goes to moon or hana. There is a high chance hana going 2nd floor. What do u guys think?

~>With the recent event the MC becomes more or less useless like the High elf Queen incident and the raiding in desert elf.

~>It feels like will have multiple ending like Lin becomes queen/Probably Desert Chief, Kali own the company, and others still undecided.

GraveXMachina

Jun 9, 2020
I believe the yellow ones are the ones with the option for them to fail
Haven't done the slave ones either, though I did see the sex scenes, and they were fun, but not had time for a second run yet, I am just too far behind on too many games.

But, the love route is the true one, so I will stick to it, and over all, I am not complaining. I have enjoyed what I have seen so far, and look forward to more. ;)

True, a lot of times the dev will make notes in the description, or the 'genre' spoiler, I see people tell you when some of the things are going to be optional, for example. That said, there are some tags I can never overlook ...kinetic novel!!!!! :mad: At least something like NTR has the possibility of being avoidable or not the bad kind, depending on the PoV, but Kinetic Novel, you can't get around that. ;p

But I agree, I have a few tags I like, that are rarely used in a way I want to see, or they will include other things I don't want to see.
Ugh...NTR....

Asking about it is like asking what color a rainbow is...

It can range all from "nice girl has a horrible, abusive boyfriend and you help her find real love" and all the way to "ugly ass fat bastard rapes your girl till she breaks and falls for him"

The later is the reason why this tag is a big ass NOPE for me.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
~>Looks like the spot on 2nd floor either goes to moon or hana. There is a high chance hana going 2nd floor. What do u guys think?

~>With the recent event the MC becomes more or less useless like the High elf Queen incident and the raiding in desert elf.

~>It feels like will have multiple ending like Lin becomes queen/Probably Desert Chief, Kali own the company, and others still undecided.
no to the 1st one

i don't see the MC the same way

and as far as Kali goes .. i'm felling like she'll leave me .. err i mean my MC , heh ... :(

• Wow
Reactions: TheDevian
Mar 28, 2019
no to the 1st one

i don't see the MC the same way

and as far as Kali goes .. i'm felling like she'll leave me .. err i mean my MC , heh ... :(
~>I highly doubt kali will leave MC

~>The story of lin and MC already proof he is already useless perhaps further update he can help about the elf problem.

Mar 28, 2019
well i figure as long as i can have fun with all the babes in my .. i mean my MC's hotel .... i'm not to unless :love:
~>Gotta feeling this will have multiple ending because of pattern on story event.

~>Amber and Mc probably going to inherit gradma house probably going to stay away in city life.

~>Only dev will know the ending I highly doubt MC going to inherit everything which is absurd.

~>The marry system is only 1 unless he become the mayor or king probably it's possible I guess the ending will become Harem King.

~>MC knows how to fight 1 vs 1, fck, dominate, he has no special power, and no special status on society.

~>So yeah all I can see its either multiple ending or all the girls will give up live with MC with simple life.

Last edited:
Feb 14, 2021
~>Gotta feeling this will have multiple ending because of pattern on story event.

~>Amber and Mc probably going to inherit gradma house probably going to stay away in city life.

~>Only dev will know the ending I highly doubt MC going to inherit everything which is absurd.

~>The marry system is only 1 thing in the game unless he become the mayor or king probably it's possible I guess.
Uhh, what's up with the extra characters at the start of each line of your posts?

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
i kinda like Kali's idea of a bigger hotel full of android babes taking care of me .. and not i repeat not any male customers !!! :p

• Haha
Reactions: TheDevian
4.70 star(s) 451 Votes