Original Size Mac: 6,76 GB

Compressed Size PC: 1,98 GB
Harem_Hotel-v0.12.2-pc-crunched.zip: -

Compressed Size Mac: 1,96 GB
Harem_Hotel-v0.12.2-mac-crunched.zip: -

Made using Ikarius' Low-Res compressed version of v0.12
and a crunched version of c3p0's Update Patch 0.12 to 0.12.2
I also integrated Lain's Walkthrough & Cheat Mod v0.12.1 by Maim Lain
Thx a lot for your work guys/girls, I hope you don't mind me using it.

I started a new game and played a while. So far it worked fine for me.
But I didn't play through the whole game, so I can't guarantee that everything is working.
I also don't know if old saves are working, but I think it have to be at least saves with Lain's Mod installed.

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

Tools: UnRen v0.91 (Sam@f95zone) - Cruncher v0.4.1 (BAS@f95zone) -

Last edited:

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
I am just on the Ashley story and I whas positivly surprised on the JoJos Reference and the fact that Ashley keeps track of times of sex. My first thought whas:"What only 27 times?" Anyway thank you Runey for another awesome story.
BTW I found a bug. If you ask Felicity to go to the dungeon it is first saying she is at collage and than you suddenly have Jia asking if you are done and the time skips.

Last edited:

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
I am just on the Ashley story and I whas positivly surprised on the JoJos Reference and the fact that Ashley keeps track of times of sex. My first thought whas:"What only 27 times?" Anyway thank you Runey for another awesome story.
BTW I found a bug. If you ask Felicity to go to the dungeon it is first saying she is at collage and than you suddenly have Jia asking if you are done and the time skips.
i found any time you ask Ashley ,, Emma or Felicity while they are in college .. you end up with Lin's sister thanking you for the Dun. visit

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
its just the events with Maria
Some of her scenes bug me to. It's not the lesbian aspect or the fact that they are NTRish, it's only the scenes with her and Android. Like I posted before, she can have her way with any of her holes and you have to work for it even though quite literally own her. I guess the same could be said about Lin but by law she doesn't have to have sex with you.

jmcronshaw

Apr 19, 2020
Some of her scenes bug me to. It's not the lesbian aspect or the fact that they are NTRish, it's only the scenes with her and Android. Like I posted before, she can have her way with any of her holes and you have to work for it even though quite literally own her. I guess the same could be said about Lin but by law she doesn't have to have sex with you.
Dude you are complaining about playing the game.
Of course you have to work for it, that's the game.
Maria isn't playing the game.
She's not your competition, she's a fictitious character.

QQP_Purple

Dec 11, 2020
There is nothing NTR about the girls in your harem having fun with each other. That is pretty standard for every harem throughout time. In fact most of the time it's required.
We had this discussion before. The line between what is and what isn't NTR is deeply subjective and boils down to how comfortable you are about "your" girls having relationships of any kind (emotional or sexual) with anyone else for any reason without your direct involvement. And there is no real logical discussion to be had about this as it is just a matter of how you are wired.

Take me for example. I personally don't mind having them have sex amongst one another. Even though I realistically get nothing out of those scenes unless (like the Maria/android example) they have a good narrative backing. In fact I just don't get what males are supposed to get out of watching lesbians ever. It's like a whole area of sex that I can't ever partake in. But anyway.

Last edited:

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
Dear Dev,

I just completed a quest with my Android friend and she got very philosophical about life and death and it was beautiful. Acting Lessons made me cry and now this game did too. Thank you and keep up the amazing work. You inspire me. Girls play these naughty games too and I love yours.
Please don't mention that game. I'm still sad about the ending.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Take me for example. I personally don't mind having them have sex amongst one another. Even though I realistically get nothing out of those scenes unless (like the Maria/android example) they have a good narrative backing. In fact I just don't get what males are supposed to get out of watching lesbians ever. It's like a whole area of sex that I can't ever partake in. But anyway.
Well, so far anyway, we have no lesbians in this game, so you can always join in. ;)

According to the Kinsey scale, most people tend to fall somewhere in the middle, not all the way at one end or the other.

IDK about anyone else, but for me, I get far more out of two women together than a woman and some other guy. :ROFLMAO:

But then, I think that is the point, if you think of them as 'bi' (or if you are female), then you can imagine yourself anywhere in there and be happy. :cool:

4.70 star(s) 451 Votes