emmasteadman

Aug 6, 2017
After the kate riddles, she asks you if she can help with anything, whatever you type she just says "you're looking at things backwards"

Is there something you should type there for new content/scenes?

pgm_01

Jan 11, 2018
After the kate riddles, she asks you if she can help with anything, whatever you type she just says "you're looking at things backwards"

Is there something you should type there for new content/scenes?
All of the typed answers were single letters. Do they spell something? Maybe they do if the letters are in the reverse order?

QQP_Purple

Dec 11, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I absolutely agree. Even though I am 100% certain that the dev did not intend her to be anything but a throwaway character to emphasize the situation I too want to find a way to save her.

On a related note I also want to end those villains with fire. And no, nothing short of actual fire will do. Literal fire. Like pin them down and stick a flamethrower up their urethra fire.

Reactions: Runey and TheDevian

Dragon1982

Sep 7, 2019
So what hhappens?
She wanted to find out who her parents were so she took a blood test at a hospital with MC. Turns out she is half-elf and as soon as those results popped up robot security was called upon to violently take her away from him calling with the doctor not holding back what she thinks of half-elves to both their faces. MC blames Cornwall for this but Ellen stayed up for 4 days straight to immediately buy Maria as soon as she was on the market. MC rushed back to get her like Speedy Gonzales and saw Maria in a dirty, disheveled state in her underwear and chained up like an animal with the same doctor that apprehended her, who still was treating her worse than garbage in front of MC. Needless to say he was fuming and didn't hold back his words to the doctor either. Everybody back at the hotel tried to comfort Maria but she was in no state to talk much losing everything she ever worked for including her accounts education and rights. MC talked to Nia and is now fully on board with her mission to fight back against the racism of elves. Maria also looked like she might have been physically mistreated before MC picked her up after buying her.

Last edited:

GraveXMachina

Jun 9, 2020
She wanted to find out who her parents were so she took a blood test at a hospital with MC. Turns out she is half-elf and as soon as those results popped up robot security was called upon to violently take her away from him calling with the doctor not holding back what she thinks of half-elves to both their faces. MC blames Cornwall for this but Ellen stayed up for 4 days straight to immediately buy Maria as soon as she was on the market. MC rushed back to get her like Speedy Gonzales and saw Maria in a dirty, disheveled state in her underwear and chained up like an animal with the same doctor that apprehended her, who still was treating her worse than garbage in front of MC. Needless to say he was fuming and didn't hold back his words to the doctor either. Everybody back at the hotel tried to comfort Maria but she was in no state to talk much losing everything she ever worked for including her accounts education and rights. MC talked to Nia and is now fully on board with her mission to fight back against the racism of elves. Maria also looked like she might have been physically mistreated before MC picked her up after buying her.
OK, that it....screw the paragon route.

Time to give us the renegade options.

Reactions: Runey and hdtv11

NordDsl

Jan 3, 2019
A very interesting story, a lot of renders, pleasant sex scenes, the development of relationships, pleasant characters of the characters, the graphics are weak, but it's stupid to find fault

Reactions: Runey

mcnero

Oct 4, 2020
Harem Hotel 0.12.1 Android APK

Notes:
Only use this Android version if playing through JoiPlay doesn't work for you.

This is an unofficial apk, so do not report any issues or bugs from this version of the game to Runey.

Download:
Harem Hotel 0.12.1 Unmodded APK (1.8Gb): Mega - GoogleDrive

Harem Hotel 0.12.1 + APK (1.8Gb): Mega - GoogleDrive
Thank you very much Maim Lain for the Android Mod

Min0s

Jan 10, 2020
Hi guys, I'm stuck : when I go to the lobby Ellen keeps telling me that there is a letter waiting for me but she is nowhere to be found. She is not behind the counter or her room and whenever i go to the entry door there is nothing, no mail nothing... any ideas?

Culocane

Mar 4, 2019
Hi guys, I'm stuck : when I go to the lobby Ellen keeps telling me that there is a letter waiting for me but she is nowhere to be found. She is not behind the counter or her room and whenever i go to the entry door there is nothing, no mail nothing... any ideas?
Iirc you should talk with ellen when is at the counter in the morning or afternoon and she tell you that a challenge await you and to talk again with her when you are ready to face it.
If she is not at the counter try to look elsewhere for ellen in various moment of the day, maybe one of her events take her away from the counter, i remember one event with her is in the shower and one is in the spring for example. Or try to look at the bar if you have build it.

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 451 Votes