limian13

Aug 2, 2019
помогите не пойму в чем дело постонно так криво встает текст или его вообще нет и меню нет тоже

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yeah,even if we don't keep her, it would be nice to be able to buy/save her and send her back home. IDK, I just want to buy as many elves and half elves as I can, and get them out of their situation.

Kind of makes me wonder how many desert elves are in circulation, and how many think they are just 'dark elves'...

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
This game does not have any viruses in it; either your virus scanner is giving you false positives or you're not using the official download.
What about Android? Isn't her persona seems a a threat (or virus) by her original program? Yet, that would be some crazy scanner if the found that one.

Now, I know the reason why Android is, at the end, in her room and won't come out: She is hiding from some AV programs. :ROFLMAO:

Sleep202

Feb 20, 2019
I really love this game, but I feel like I will have to wait a few updates before I could play again. Since the whole slavery thing is getting really unpleasant and I really just want a resolution, and after this last version I am filled with so much hatred and sadness for everything that has happened.

Zarathos4

Trial Moderator
Trial Moderator
Jul 25, 2018
What are you supposed to do with Kate after solving her riddles. She just goes ??? but you can type stuff.

1617264227913.png

Zarathos4

Trial Moderator
Trial Moderator
Jul 25, 2018
It's impossible. I mean, the issue with that last riddle is that it relies on you having remembered stuff that you didn't know you should have been remembering. Honestly that's one of the very few things I dislike about this otherwise amazing product.
Its one those things, where its best if you play her storyline all at once. Not over several updates. And then have to remember what type in riddles she asked you.

Reactions: Runey and c3p0

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I guess. But even than who is actually going to have all of those in memory?
Regulars here who have to answer that question every other day. XD

I mean, I am dyslexic and I got it. though I admit, I had to think about it a bit, and it took me a few tries to get the order, since ...you know, letters, not my thing, some days I can barely spell my name. XD

I am just glad the answer wasn't the kink, not that I was into the reward either, but it could have been worse. XD

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 452 Votes