Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
There is nothing NTR about the girls in your harem having fun with each other. That is pretty standard for every harem throughout time. In fact most of the time it's required.
I wasn't making it about NTR at all. But like every other post on this page that includes those three letters, that's whats focused on. But it's been said before it's subjective. She's not just having fun she is purposefully doing it behind the MC's back and gets mad if you stop her. But again that's not what bugs me about the scenes.

Reactions: TheDevian

jmcronshaw

Apr 19, 2020
We had this discussion before. The line between what is and what isn't NTR is deeply subjective and boils down to how comfortable you are about "your" girls having relationships of any kind (emotional or sexual) with anyone else for any reason without your direct involvement. And there is no real logical discussion to be had about this as it is just a matter of how you are wired.

Take me for example. I personally don't mind having them have sex amongst one another. Even though I realistically get nothing out of those scenes unless (like the Maria/android example) they have a good narrative backing. In fact I just don't get what males are supposed to get out of watching lesbians ever. It's like a whole area of sex that I can't ever partake in. But anyway.
except this situation is not subjective. There is a clear definition for what NTR is in general and for this site and nothing in this game meets it. What happens with Maria is sharing. There is no jealousy, no stealing, no blackmail and the MC is objectively cool with it. If you don't like the Maria content in HH it has nothing to do with NTR, you just don't like sharing. Which is fine whatever, but calling it NTR or NTRish is objectively wrong, and misleading.

Zephrah

Jul 26, 2018
Oh for fucks sake...not another NTR discussion...

Things I would like to see in the next update :
1. More Ellen, scenes with her and maybe some other girls, like Maria. She actually is attracted to Ellen and would make a great scene with her, maybe repeatable.
2. Please, for the love of all that is holy, Runey, give us a scene with Emma and Felicity. It's long overdue.
3. Sylvia, more Sylvia and a little bit of Sylvia on top of that.:love: (enough blowjobs, actual sex)

As for the story, holy shit, you gave me the feels in this last update, especially with Ashley ( I am still not a fan of her, but DAMN). Can't wait for the next one. Good job Runey!(y)

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
In the next update I would like to see the humans getting nuked! I am sorry I am still mad about what happened to Maria in the last update

Reactions: jmcronshaw

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
~>Finish the story I'm disappointed on MC he's becoming more like side character or extra but then again great story so far so good.
The way I see the story is that MC is not the "main character". The 8 main women are the main characters, and the player's character is a supportive vehicle to push the story forward. The player is also meant to fill the shoes of the player's character. But the focus will very much always be on the main women.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Yes full completed, still not getting option to invite Emma into Dragon.
and What about "Sylvia and Nia" how can i call them into Dragon room? like "Jin"
That should have been unlocked in there somewhere, you can't invite her?

You can't.
I wasn't making it about NTR at all. But like every other post on this page that includes those three letters, that's whats focused on. But it's been said before it's subjective. She's not just having fun she is purposefully doing it behind the MC's back and gets mad if you stop her. But again that's not what bugs me about the scenes.
Sorry, I misread it, dyslexia strikes again. I thought you said "It's not the lesbian aspect it's the fact that they are NTRish..." That's on me, my bad.

Mar 28, 2019
The way I see the story is that MC is not the "main character". The 8 main women are the main characters, and the player's character is a supportive vehicle to push the story forward. The player is also meant to fill the shoes of the player's character. But the focus will very much always be on the main women.

~>Oh it's my fault expectations precedes my excitement on story cause so far I love story progress.

~>Since u point it out the PC/Player Character about the MC I was expecting much more cause he was the center balance of each girls.

~>Oh well I won't expect anymore from PC/Player Character keep up the good work can't wait to play the latest update.

Reactions: Runey

GraveXMachina

Jun 9, 2020
I just wanna ask, will the two Ashley's classmates, who's names I forgot, the one with the riddles and the gloomy one, have any more content in the future?

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
I just wanna ask, will the two Ashley's classmates, who's names I forgot, the one with the riddles and the gloomy one, have any more content in the future?
I'm sure there will be more content with Juliet and Kate. Kate got more scenes in this update, not just her riddles but her actual story as well. I don't know if there's going to be a lot of content for Juliet when compared to Kate and other side characters.

Dragon1982

Sep 7, 2019
Runey I gotta say after just finishing your update my emotions are all over the place. I was crushed with finding out about Maria's lineage and how she got treated after, Android seems devastated by her issue to socialize to the point she seemed to shut down, saddened by how Ashley finally had her first good birthday after so many shitty years, pissed at Autumn's father for being so distant from his own flesh and blood, and torn up about Hana's similar situation to Maria's predicament. It was almost to difficult for me to watch all that. For all their sakes I beg for your next update to redeem each and every one of them even if it's just a little bit. I can't believe I'm saying this but my heart bleeds for them all and the people who fall in the majority of the percentage of racists need a serious wake up call. So I completely support Nia in her mission now to make the haters suffer.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Runey

GraveXMachina

Jun 9, 2020
Wait, who did what to Maria?
Am I gonna have to get a shovel and start digging graves?
I'm pretty sure Mia would help me. :mad:

QQP_Purple

Dec 11, 2020
We understand what you want to achieve. However ultimately I agree with him that you shouldn't go too deep down making the MC an empty vessel to be filled by the player. He still needs to have some sort of personality in the end, no matter how thin. The reason being that you do need the MC to enable your plot. So you have to manage how much we can poor into him lest we insert too much of our self to the point where our image of the MC becomes jarringly incompatible with the plot.

I had exactly one such situation my self already that I described previously. But I'll do so again.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Feb 14, 2021
Runey I gotta say after just finishing your update my emotions are all over the place. I was crushed with finding out about Maria's lineage and how she got treated after, Android seems devastated by her issue to socialize to the point she seemed to shut down, saddened by how Ashley finally had her first good birthday after so many shitty years, pissed at Autumn's father for being so distant from his own flesh and blood, and torn up about Hana's similar situation to Maria's predicament. It was almost to difficult for me to watch all that. For all their sakes I beg for your next update to redeem each and every one of them even if it's just a little bit. I can't believe I'm saying this but my heart bleeds for them all and the people who fall in the majority of the percentage of racists need a serious wake up call. So I completely support Nia in her mission now to make the haters suffer.
Please use the spoiler tags next time.

Reactions: Cokane0
4.70 star(s) 451 Votes