Mar 28, 2019
i thought it was cool .. :)
~>Thanks my Inspiration comes from anime/games and outside the school/university/college or whatever u call it teacher/professor now a days didn't care for students to learn or inspire it's all about the money which is disappointing. I learn it by self study.

JLucci

Mar 31, 2018
Ugh...NTR....

Asking about it is like asking what color a rainbow is...

It can range all from "nice girl has a horrible, abusive boyfriend and you help her find real love" and all the way to "ugly ass fat bastard rapes your girl till she breaks and falls for him"

The later is the reason why this tag is a big ass NOPE for me.
I might have to borrow this description the next time someone talks about NTR in a thread

ankhtar

Jan 24, 2020
The single "NTR" tag we have here doesn't really encompass all the subtypes of NTR that actually exist. Someone ought to write a "50 shades of NTR" book to clarify all of them (and add more specific tags here while we're at it). There are some types of NTR I could possibly tolerate depending on the story, like the first type quoted above, and then there are others that make me avoid media altogether, like the latter example also above.
I think most people instantly jump on the throat of anyone who even dares to mention NTR because they just assume NTR always means "random dude bangs my girl in front of my face and steals her", when they might mean other types entirely. That's why I think we should have different tags.

SpikyHair

Nov 13, 2019
~>Looks like the spot on 2nd floor either goes to moon or hana. There is a high chance hana going 2nd floor. What do u guys think?
Moon, please. Unless something changed in the recent update (still have to play it, blaargh), Hana can bunk up with Maria, thank you very much.

I like both, and the dynamics between Hana and Maria are a significant bonus.

Harem_Master

Oct 8, 2019
so which does everyone like more the Slave route or Love route .. with the elfs in the extra room ? i can't decide :love: and need some help deciding :love:
Given that this is a universe where it is allowed, I'll stick to SLAVE route. You can be a good, kind master who wins over (or corrupts) the stray Elves and show them there is another option to total freedom, but uncertain security. They are free to make their own choices, but the "Stockholm Syndrome" elves who don't want an uncertain future can choose (CHOOSE!) to stay with me and even support those that go the total freedom route. No moral dilemmas here; there are incidences in history where slaves have been so loyal as to die with their masters by their own choice. I won't go to into philosophy arguements here other than stating that Humans habitually repeat history, and given the collapse of any civilization, will go through this process again.

(BTW, I've played through LOVE route also... I'm in this for the sex :sneaky:)

GraveXMachina

Jun 9, 2020
The single "NTR" tag we have here doesn't really encompass all the subtypes of NTR that actually exist. Someone ought to write a "50 shades of NTR" book to clarify all of them (and add more specific tags here while we're at it). There are some types of NTR I could possibly tolerate depending on the story, like the first type quoted above, and then there are others that make me avoid media altogether, like the latter example also above.
I think most people instantly jump on the throat of anyone who even dares to mention NTR because they just assume NTR always means "random dude bangs my girl in front of my face and steals her", when they might mean other types entirely. That's why I think we should have different tags.
I guess most people assume cause the later is the most used one...
Can't remember the last time I saw a positive version of it.

Also, there should be a NTR scale kinda like how acidics have an ph scale.

Reactions: HunterSeeker
Sep 4, 2018
Super minor bug, but when you get to the club scene with Nia and you're using one of the new radio stations, the music won't revert back to your station after the club scene ends. It instead goes to the default HH music.

Reactions: Runey

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
ok last quest for Miss Android ... at least i finished everyone else so i think its her last one ... and can't find it dammit ... HELP !!!

whisperpuppy

The Werewolf Queen
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 27, 2017
Dear Dev,

I just completed a quest with my Android friend and she got very philosophical about life and death and it was beautiful. Acting Lessons made me cry and now this game did too. Thank you and keep up the amazing work. You inspire me. Girls play these naughty games too and I love yours.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
ok i should've bought more clothes for the girls . :ROFLMAO:
when i did it kicked in ..... O.M.F.G ... thats three times this update freaked my shit out .... :oops:

Reactions: TheDevian
4.70 star(s) 451 Votes