DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
hi I only have 1questions does anyone

Can you add

to this game ?

1>) How can I create my own character?

View attachment 1102501
Print out that picture and cut out the character, and then tape it on your computer screen wherever it seems appropriate.
Then you have added a new character.

On a more serious note, the MC has very clearly stated that there will be no male guests staying in the hotel, so there is really no other way to add it to the game.

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
Was an emotional update but I question why the android's event was locked until after the other girls. It's a bit confusing to have Maria's events take place and then have her revert to pre-event attitude for the android in the bar.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Was an emotional update but I question why the android's event was locked until after the other girls. It's a bit confusing to have Maria's events take place and then have her revert to pre-event attitude for the android in the bar.
Because she would be locked once the events are done.

Nemmesis32

Nov 20, 2018
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: Name (u'game/animations_and_flags.rpy', 1547521970, 1) is defined twice, at game/animations_and_flags.rpyc:3 and game/scripts/animations_and_flags.rpyc:3.

Some idea's what i do wrong?

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: Name (u'game/animations_and_flags.rpy', 1547521970, 1) is defined twice, at game/animations_and_flags.rpyc:3 and game/scripts/animations_and_flags.rpyc:3.

Some idea's what i do wrong?
Yes
  1. You most likely use my patch
  2. Either you have used one faulty one or
  3. Don't delete the files as you should
  4. You have the named script in the error message on two different places
So you can either delete the "evil" files and install the patch correctly or make a fresh start with a full download of the game.

Reactions: Nemmesis32

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
i also wouldn't say Maria is the same... did you ask her (Maria) to the Dungeon yet?

on the bright side.... the likelihood of Maria leaving you again has diminished dramatically :WeSmart:
Yeah, I found that one out, someone mentioned it on discord, but that is why hers was 2nd to last.

True... lol She is stuck with her position for a while now.

Dice13K

Aug 10, 2019
I really like your work. Fantastic job! I played this like a year ago, so I started a NG run for the lastest release and ignored all my old saves. Here's hoping I don't have to go through another NG run to catch up next update, but who knows.

Just uh, I want the MC to hug the girls more. I know I can "(Interact)" and hug to my hearts content for different responses with different outfits and all, but I want more canonical story hugs and stuff. I'm dumb, I know, but I want it. xD
Also, perhaps can we pet/hug/kiss girls in the lobby sometimes?

Also, my god you make Android cute. I call her Alice - no particular reason, just the first name that came to mind the first time I played this game.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I guess I'll share my thoughts about the other girls while I'm at it...
Lin -
Kali -
Lucy -
Ashley -
Maria -
Felicity and Emma -
Autumn -

Side Characters - uhhhh, hugs please? This includes the residents in the sanctuary

starch:
nyaaaaaaa:

All that aside I had some interesting scene... conflict? A bit? Like alarm clock for Lin and Android - but at the first moment I unlocked it, it was before Android was capable of doing that - not that I tried earlier and it wasn't in an event thus far. That aside,

Initially, I tried to not be spoilery with my thoughts here. I thought about it and decided to put all my thoughts in spoilers anyway, just in case - and also to make less of a wall of text for this one single post. I keep going back to add more stuff so I'mma just post this and run before it gets any longer.

gilean

Apr 14, 2018
since i didn't manage to make my saves work i started the game again, and i actually forgot how hilarious the dinner with maria was, the part when she ask about the type of girl you're into and you answer about the pokemon kills me all the time

Reactions: TheDevian

mistr_ddist

Apr 22, 2018
How do you set an alarm again? I thought you did it by talking to whichever girl in her room, but I don't see the option anymore. Am I just a dumbass and it's hidden in the new interaction menu somewhere?
Click on your bed in your room, and there should be an option to set an alarm. That will then let you choose which girl(s) to act as your alarm.

eavloolvvle

Jun 14, 2019
Which friendship level did this event happen on?
Lin is at level 27 now, so I think she was level 26.
The android is at level 26 now, but I already did give her the kit, so I think she was at level 25.
Not a 100% sure though, since I didn't pay attention to that when it happened and am just looking at the stats now (not directly after it happened, but not too distant either).

paradroid

Sep 19, 2020
Lin is at level 27 now, so I think she was level 26.
The android is at level 26 now, but I already did give her the kit, so I think she was at level 25.
Not a 100% sure though, since I didn't pay attention to that when it happened and am just looking at the stats now (not directly after it happened, but not too distant either).
I think I have a similar bug, I haven't unlocked Android Human costume yet (My second Playthough, this time on PC) but I've set Lin and Android as a dual alarm Android is in her Human costume (her eyes are the giveaway)

Lin at friendship 16, Android at 18.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
wait for compressed version
You might want to try using the search. This game IS compressed, the original game is over 80gig. There IS a MORE compressed one, but it seems to have issues so is not going to get updated on the OP.

QQP_Purple

Dec 11, 2020
You might want to try using the search. This game IS compressed, the original game is over 80gig. There IS a MORE compressed one, but it seems to have issues so is not going to get updated on the OP.
That's because the only way this is going to get compressed any further is via the manual method. And that requires some heavy investment. Basically what you need is:
  • 6770 floppy disks
  • one large cardboard box
  • one hydraulic press
  • 7zip
You download the game to your hard drive. Unpack the zip and repack it using the "Split to volumes, bytes" option to create 6770 1 MB zip files. Next copy those files one each to each of the floppy disks. Pack the floppies in the cardboard box and put them in the hydraulic press. Press like hugging the love of your life the last time.

You now have one compressed game cube. The problem you speak off is merely the tiny issue of there being no functional decompression method yet. But I am sure someone is working on it.

4.70 star(s) 452 Votes