Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Okay... I love Android.
But this situation at Kali's school is an exaggeration.
Android behaved badly... Out of boredom, she snuck into the computer and showed the schoolgirls nudes to the whole class on thescreen.
MC is not worse either. Instead of doing something right away, he are looking at it all.
This situation pissed me off.

Last edited:

Ludix69

Aug 27, 2020
Wow. I just finished 0.12 content and it was pretty heavy... I can understand why some might find the political side of this starting to take all the place, but personally I like it. It makes me involved in the story and makes me actually care for all the girls. Thanks for that.

Feb 14, 2021
Thank you!

I don't want to compare my work to star wars, but there are some similarities because I'm inspired by parts of it. I loved how it dealt with space politics, anarcho-capitalism, and slavery. Anakin was very much against the state of things, being a slave and discontent with the ruling class (the complacent and somewhat corrupted Jedi).

Maybe people only see star wars for the laser swords and space magic, but I rarely see people talking about how star wars deals with politics, and that's one of the parts I loved the most and was inspired by when thinking about the story structure of Harem Hotel.

That's cool. But if you have a 19 hour scene on Senate procedure, I am rescinding my patron membership. ;)

• Haha
Reactions: c3p0 and TheDevian

zero178

Dec 15, 2019
Hello, can someone help me with the keys to have more money, just that, please, the previous ones no longer merge

Pepsicrush

Feb 6, 2018
My save file is corrupted and won't load. I used the mod during my last save from 10.2 and never had issues before. Now on 12.2 the save file just won't load, am I screwed and have to start over?

SoulSwipre

Dec 10, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The world-building is great tbh. But I'm afraid I don't have the stomach for all this. Or rather, I'm worried about everything that can possibly go wrong.

Honestly all I wanted was to enjoy a happy story in a world where everything turns out fine, because reality is cruel enough. But I'm too attached to the characters now. Sigh. Just hope you don't torture me too much Runey.

QQP_Purple

Dec 11, 2020
The world-building is great tbh. But I'm afraid I don't have the stomach for all this. Or rather, I'm worried about everything that can possibly go wrong.
Same here. Only in my case I am also too emotionally invested in the characters and plot not to stay on. So it's a sort of pleasant suffering as I am stuck between my urge to run away and forget I ever saw this plot and the irresistible need to see it through to the (hopefully happy) end.

And let me tell you, from someone as jaded as me that is saying something.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018

Honestly all I wanted was to enjoy a happy story in a world where everything turns out fine, because reality is cruel enough. But I'm too attached to the characters now. Sigh. Just hope you don't torture me too much Runey.
Same here. Only in my case I am also too emotionally invested in the characters and plot not to stay on. So it's a sort of pleasant suffering as I am stuck between my urge to run away and forget I ever saw this plot and the irresistible need to see it through to the (hopefully happy) end.

And let me tell you, from someone as jaded as me that is saying something.
This is like anything else, we already know the ending will be a good one, but it is about the roller-coaster ride of getting there...

This isn't Game of Thrones, he isn't going to start killing off our favorite characters, but there will be happy and sad times to come. The sad times help us appreciate the the good ones that much more.

Don't get me wrong, I mostly stopped watching drama and other dark and depressing stuff years ago, too much of it in my real life, but here there is way more happy for me than sad, and I trust that Runey is going to keep his word, and also that the plot will not just hit me with something out of the blue too often. Pretty much everything that has happened recently, has been foreshadowed pretty heavily. ...though I will admit, I would be a bit annoyed if we had not gotten Maria back in this chapter... :whistle:

Reactions: Runey

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
Okay... I love Android.
But this situation at Kali's school is an exaggeration.
Android behaved badly... Out of boredom, she snuck into the computer and showed the schoolgirls nudes to the whole class on thescreen.
MC is not worse either. Instead of doing something right away, he are looking at it all.
This situation pissed me off.
The same holier than thou MC who has no qualms checking out younger groups schoolgirls in showers or peeping on the cheerleaders? You have to consider his past actions before you chastise how he reacts to newer ones.

Cokane0

Koikatu Harem Master
Game Developer
Mar 18, 2020
Thank you!

I don't want to compare my work to star wars, but there are some similarities because I'm inspired by parts of it. I loved how it dealt with space politics, anarcho-capitalism, and slavery. Anakin was very much against the state of things, being a slave and discontent with the ruling class (the complacent and somewhat corrupted Jedi).

Maybe people only see star wars for the laser swords and space magic, but I rarely see people talking about how star wars deals with politics, and that's one of the parts I loved the most and was inspired by when thinking about the story structure of Harem Hotel.
Runey is sith confirmed. Nice.

Also the reason why nobody talks about the politics is because the prequels are almost universally hated because of the politics, midiclorians, jarjar ect. Most of the nerds on youtube that talk about star wars will bash the shit out of what Lucas tried to do with the prequels, "KINDERGARDEN SCHOOLS FOR JEDI?" "trade delegations?!?"

I'm an unironic fan of the prequels, mostly because I'm not a salty gen X'er that grew up with the OG trilogy. So I'm with you there. I hate sand. Just don't make a jarjar binks. It's not worth it runey.

Reactions: TheDevian and Runey

QQP_Purple

Dec 11, 2020
Runey is sith confirmed. Nice.

Also the reason why nobody talks about the politics is because the prequels are almost universally hated because of the politics, midiclorians, jarjar ect. Most of the nerds on youtube that talk about star wars will bash the shit out of what Lucas tried to do with the prequels, "KINDERGARDEN SCHOOLS FOR JEDI?" "trade delegations?!?"

I'm an unironic fan of the prequels, mostly because I'm not a salty gen X'er that grew up with the OG trilogy. So I'm with you there. I hate sand. Just don't make a jarjar binks. It's not worth it runey.
So am I literally the only person on this planet who liked Jar Jar?

syazsyaz

Dec 4, 2020
hurm where can i reach the letter that ellen tell the mc about the letter is came in for u... btw please i want to see creampie scene for ellen please...

Zarathos4

Trial Moderator
Trial Moderator
Jul 25, 2018
Those make sense tho. Jedi take force sensitives at a young age to train them. Showing younglings in a training class makes sense. Trade in Star Wars has always existed. Even in the beloved era that is Old Republic there was trade and trade routes and syndicates and clans and things like that. That is not new or unique to the prequels. Political wars, is not new to Prequels either. Jar Jar was intended to be comic relief and appeal to younger audiences. And Jar Jar is still better then Rose Tico. Peeps always bash the midiclorian thing. But in reality it has no effect on the story at all. Its only brought up in Phantom Menace and only as way to explain the unusual force power coming from Anakin. Its never brought up again. At least not in the movies.

---

I dont know how you could compare this Star Wars tho. Its not a space drama game. I mean you the slave elf story, but there doesnt seem very Star Wars-y. Seems more Dragon Age-y to me. Or Skyrim-y. Enslaved elves, free elves. Semi free elves. More fantasy based, not scifi. Plus you have fairies with magic so again more fantasy based.

And the elves wanting equal rights and to not be slaves, that's just real world concept. No fantasy references need there. Im not seeing the Star Wars connection or inspiration in the game.

4.70 star(s) 452 Votes