DarkOs31

Apr 28, 2020
Perhaps they want a more compress version.:unsure: More than recommand them to ask for one it the appropriate thread (it exist one on F95), I can't do.
Only I would be willing to do is delete the whole image folder. Would save 6.31 GB, that could be enough or I could delete the other things as well, would save even more space, but why to play it then anymore I do not know.:ROFLMAO:

And before I even think about beginning compressed version of games, someone should gift me a fast Threadripper workstation.
there is a more compressed 0.12 version in this thread...
but i got "no matrix" errors...
i tried it cuz i dl your patch v.0.11.2 to v.12.0 ,then i got the "double script" errors...
after deleting them it worked,but i got kicked out from the Lin Desert event,the event started and im talking to Lin,but when they want to go to the desert im getting missing "Lin_de idk exactly" error...
I also got an error when i talk to the new elve Peni,it crashes with an error like "talking to Peni did not found"
(im sorry i dont know the exact error logs)
Just wanted to tell you these errors cuz you said you had some trouble with your program...
After i merged your "matrix" data with the more compressed version i was finally able to play the new update...
All your other "patch only" uploads always worked fine to me ;)

FoxyTails

Feb 9, 2020
I'm sorry if this has been asked before, I've tried searching through this thread and doing everything I can but I can't figure it out. I've downloaded 12.2 and I'm trying to play it, but whenever I try to load a save (from 11.2) I get this massive error that says "An exception has occurred." I've tried re-downloading 12.2, I've tried using somebody's completed save (but I don't entirely know how to make that work), I've tried moving over Lain's mod stuff like somebody else mentioned, I tried downloading a patch from a user here (I'm sorry I forgot your name), but none of this seems to work. It looks like I am able to start a new game, which I may end up doing if I can't find a solution, but I'd like to be able to load my old saves.

Any ideas?
Not sure if this will help but I had a problem with an old save - can't remember exactly the fault message was though ....
What I found out was my old save was a save from when I use Lain mod and trying to load it into 'vanilla' (unmodded) version of the game caused a crash.

When Lain mod appeared for the version I was trying to load in & I installed it - the old save loaded in without any problems.

Maybe your problem is along that line - your old save is maybe a 'Lain Mod' save (Maybe the full save you tried is also a Lain Mod version) & is not 100% the same as a vanilla save ?

Have you tried adding Lains mod to 12.2 & tried loading in your old save ??

Reactions: MikeTroutMVP

MikeTroutMVP

Apr 3, 2020
Not sure if this will help but I had a problem with an old save - can't remember exactly the fault message was though ....
What I found out was my old save was a save from when I use Lain mod and trying to load it into 'vanilla' (unmodded) version of the game caused a crash.

When Lain mod appeared for the version I was trying to load in & I installed it - the old save loaded in without any problems.

Maybe your problem is along that line - your old save is maybe a 'Lain Mod' save (Maybe the full save you tried is also a Lain Mod version) & is not 100% the same as a vanilla save ?

Have you tried adding Lains mod to 12.2 & tried loading in your old save ??
So simple but that did it! I didn't even know the mod had a 12.2 version out already. Thanks a bunch mate.

jimmyjoo

Jun 28, 2019
The Ads generally gets you more money that is worth, like you spent 1000 and net you 1100, the weekly report have an ads section that specific it so try to always renow it.
For more fast money continue the Kali storyline, one of the event get you somenthing like 10k money if i remember right
Yeah, I've already received the 10k but looking to get enough to buy both the sanctuary and all of the elves.

FoxyTails

Feb 9, 2020
So simple but that did it! I didn't even know the mod had a 12.2 version out already. Thanks a bunch mate.
I don't think there's technically a 0.12.2 out yet, but the first post of Lain Mod states '0.12 or higher' so I assume it is/was compatible for all 0.12.x versions

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
the letter is fixed, however the scene directly after in the dungeon when Jin is about to teach Lin, still references the events of the old scene, namely, her being unable to keep standing after orgasm
Can you please share direct quotes or images of these references? I will fix them ASAP.

Reactions: c3p0 and TheDevian

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
Fingers crossed for Jia content, hoping she's the 3rd room on the 2nd floor.
Im half wondering if we will end up one upping Cornwall and our fave red heads old man by marrying her. That would mean that she indeed could end up moving in to the vacant room - Runey has said in the past its a lot of work to keep running concurrent stories every update for this main love interests so i do feel it would make more sense the room going to established side character vs starting a new one from scratch but who knows and Runey will nail the choice one way or another (could be the long teased sister of the MC or once planned wheelchair girl). Jia though - she could just straight up go to the sanctuary ideally with a nice sex filled slave route... its where she belongs lol

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TheDevian

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Im half wondering if we will end up one upping Cornwall and our fave red heads old man by marrying her. That would mean that she indeed could end up moving in to the vacant room - Runey has said in the past its a lot of work to keep running concurrent stories every update for this main love interests so i do feel it would make more sense the room going to established side character vs starting a new one from scratch but who knows and Runey will nail the choice one way or another (could be the long teased sister of the MC or once planned wheelchair girl). Jia though - she could just straight up go to the sanctuary ideally with a nice sex filled slave route... its where she belongs lol
Hard to see it going any other way, really.

Though, it seems more like she would end up in part of the sanctuary or something similar, if not part of his own room.

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
there is a more compressed 0.12 version in this thread...
but i got "no matrix" errors...
i tried it cuz i dl your patch v.0.11.2 to v.12.0 ,then i got the "double script" errors...
As I have said, I do neither support nor test the patch with the compressed version of the game.
after deleting them it worked,but i got kicked out from the Lin Desert event,the event started and im talking to Lin,but when they want to go to the desert im getting missing "Lin_de idk exactly" error...
I also got an error when i talk to the new elve Peni,it crashes with an error like "talking to Peni did not found"
(im sorry i dont know the exact error logs)
The one I'm aware is the with the double script error with the "animations_and_flags.rpyc" file(s). I believed I solved it with my updated 0.11.2 to 0.12 patch. This was done on the 15th/16th March.
Just wanted to tell you these errors cuz you said you had some trouble with your program...
After i merged your "matrix" data with the more compressed version i was finally able to play the new update...
All your other "patch only" uploads always worked fine to me
Glad to hear. As I wrote above the only problem I'm aware was with 0.11.2 to 0.12 patch.

DarkOs31

Apr 28, 2020
As I have said, I do neither support nor test the patch with the compressed version of the game.

The one I'm aware is the with the double script error with the "animations_and_flags.rpyc" file(s). I believed I solved it with my updated 0.11.2 to 0.12 patch. This was done on the 15th/16th March.

Glad to hear. As I wrote above the only problem I'm aware was with 0.11.2 to 0.12 patch.
yeah,i downloaded the first version of your 0.11.2 to 0.12 patch (BEFORE you mentioned the problems) so thats why i dl the more compressed version...
I ONLY mentioned the "more compressed" version cuz you said : "Perhaps they want a more compress version." ;)
Your work is awesome and always appreciated ;)

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
I ONLY mentioned the "more compressed" version cuz you said : "Perhaps they want a more compress version."
That post was only intented as a joke. Or if someone want to gift me an unreasonable fast AMD* based workstation this could perhaps change my decision**, but honestly compressing a game should be done by the dev. I know Runey doing it already otherwise we would have 10 times the size of what we currently have.

But to minimised the size, you can do it the best if you have unrestricted access to all the source files. Even then they are some limits.
You can do much more, if you create the files with this as goal rather than try afterwards. E.g. the use of layers and to divided a image into back and foreground save space and this is something that can't be done afterwards. Or to used videofiles instead of "playing" still image for a video.

Disclaimer I only looked at the image files folder and do have little knowledge of the actual Ren'py engine and how easy/good this could be implemented with the restrictions of the engine.

*e.g. Threadripper Pro 3995WX or two socket Epic 7662 and up with 256+ GB RAM
**you can try, I would be pleased to have an unreasonable fast AMD based workstation, but I give it a maximum chance of 10% that I would actually do it

Reactions: DarkOs31

DarkOs31

Apr 28, 2020
That post was only intented as a joke. Or if someone want to gift me an unreasonable fast AMD* based workstation this could perhaps change my decision**, but honestly compressing a game should be done by the dev. I know Runey doing it already otherwise we would have 10 times the size of what we currently have.

But to minimised the size, you can do it the best if you have unrestricted access to all the source files. Even then they are some limits.
You can do much more, if you create the files with this as goal rather than try afterwards. E.g. the use of layers and to divided a image into back and foreground save space and this is something that can't be done afterwards. Or to used videofiles instead of "playing" still image for a video.

Disclaimer I only looked at the image files folder and do have little knowledge of the actual Ren'py engine and how easy/good this could be implemented with the restrictions of the engine.

*e.g. Threadripper Pro 3995WX or two socket Epic 7662 and up with 256+ GB RAM
**you can try, I would be pleased to have an unreasonable fast AMD based workstation, but I give it a maximum chance of 10% that I would actually do it
Sorry i won't give you my AMD Ryzen 9 5900X :p
Runey's game is a blast...
I could play it for several days...

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: c3p0

DarkOs31

Apr 28, 2020
Do you know if there are scenes where the chicks dominate the MC?
I guess there is only Maria who try to dom the MC...
You will also see light dom teasing like the foursome where the MC is forced to watch how 2 Girls tease LIN to cum,cuz MC said Lin isnt allowed to cum BEFORE Maria and Ash cum...Thats the only light DOM i ever saw...

batmanmodi85

Nov 30, 2020
I guess there is only Maria who try to dom the MC...
You will also see light dom teasing like the foursome where the MC is forced to watch how 2 Girls tease LIN to cum,cuz MC said Lin isnt allowed to cum BEFORE Maria and Ash cum...Thats the only light DOM i ever saw...
Ok, thanks for your answer. I will give it a try.

4.70 star(s) 452 Votes