TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I've just moved from 11.2 to 12.4 and my save game won't load, it crashes out in 000statements.rpy. I tried 12.2. same deal :-(
Might need to try another save then, it might just not like where you were.
The other thing could be that if you were using a mod before and are not using it now, you need to have it back.
Hmm.. it is sad but i guess it cant be helped. Been playing since v10 and i already tried v12 (joiplay thingy) and always force closed(i play on android). I cant play on my laptop cus its already outdated(old laptop). I think i should wait a lil more to enjoy this game again.
Good luck for ur game bro (y)
Have you tried it? Ren'Py is not a really hardcore thing... You should not really need a good system to run it, as long as you have the space for it.

Reactions: Puzuk

ChrisZZT

Sep 25, 2018
Hey Runey, appreciate your work but I wanted to ask if it's possible to like upload the game for android with for example the 5 latest updates, so the file won't be as big?

I tried the thing with JoiPlay and it works but the problem is that it downloads all the scene pictures to my phone gallery and uh yea, it's not the most ideal thing, let's just put it like that. Deleting those results in error messages and scenes missing.

Or is there any way to prevent it from downloading it to your phone photo gallery?

Kaelathor

Jun 3, 2018
1620343824989.png

not sure if it is a bug or not, but i can still have sex with lucy but i cant for the life of me figure out why it is at 0/5.

is there events i missed? is she around the hotel at certain times? i only have utility room when i interact with her.

Alaris

May 27, 2020
Might need to try another save then, it might just not like where you were.
The other thing could be that if you were using a mod before and are not using it now, you need to have it back.

Have you tried it? Ren'Py is not a really hardcore thing... You should not really need a good system to run it, as long as you have the space for it.
Yes i have and i already clear my phone to make space but still force close

Kalistrasza

Jan 31, 2018
Is there any walkthrough? Like without mod. Just got stuck: hint keeps telling me "to increase the friendship with Lin" (23 right now) when I try to *Talk* with the other girls. But I have no clue how to raise it.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Is there any walkthrough? Like without mod. Just got stuck: hint keeps telling me "to increase the friendship with Lin" (23 right now) when I try to *Talk* with the other girls. But I have no clue how to raise it.
Raising the friendship is done by completing story events with her.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Thanks, but the problem is I can't find how to do it. There's no *talk* option at her door.
Yeah, a number of the later events require require other things to trigger, and some could require others to be a certain level.

If this is the one I think it is, you need to raise her stats (get most of her stuff to at least 10) and then talk to Ellen.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Yes i have and i already clear my phone to make space but still force close
I meant, did you try your computer, the one you said was bad? I can run this on my old netbook, with a maxed out 2gig ram. That thing is a piece of junk that can barely even surf the net, and it can run this game without too much trouble... I mean, it's like ...10-12 years old, and was a piece of shit freebie then. We got it for going to some stupid time share presentation or whatever it was.

mitiaka

Apr 26, 2020
Greetings to all. Thank you for such a wonderful game! I play through Joiplay and everything is fine in principle, but a small question arose. No matter how much you change in the Dialogue UI settings, it remains unchanged in one "black line" (Screenshots 01-04). Although after changing the setting, it should have been something like this... (Screenshot 05).

Is this a "feature" of the emulator, screen resolution or something else / nothing can be done about it?
Thank you in advance. Screenshot 01.png Screenshot 02.png Screenshot 03.png Screenshot 04.png Screenshot 05.png

Edit1. Almost solved the problem.
Step 1. Install the latest beta versions of JoiPlay and Ren'Py Plugin for JoiPlay (this step is optional, but minimizes the risk of errors);
Step 2. Copy the options.rpyc file to the Harem_Hotel-v0.12.4-pc \ game folder with replacement (also attached the original if something goes wrong with you);

The instruction is relevant only for JoiPlay for Android.
The problem itself is related to either the emulator or the missing "define config.variants" line.

Maybe this information will help in some way, Runey.

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 450 Votes