HSHS1111

Feb 8, 2019
Hmmm... I think it concerns the variables indeed .. I'll check that! ( Thank)
Friendship isn't a grind stat. It's the progression counter. If you increase it by other means you'll skip story events and have a very high chance to break things. If you know what the value was before you might be able to set it back down again. Otherwise you'll need to load an older save.

Dovakhiiwi

Jul 9, 2020
AAH.. ><'
Hmm .. well well I will look for one last time (maybe an event escaped me during a morning or other), and if not well ... little return in the past ..

Thank you anyway. :)

Dovakhiiwi

Jul 9, 2020
Ok, little note (for everyone in the same situation): I've found the solution.
I've download the mod ( in the first page). In this mod, you have a "topic" for buy all objects... and "validate" their codes ingame. It's stupid..but it's work! ^^
Have a nice game!

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Ok, little note (for everyone in the same situation): I've found the solution.
I've download the mod ( in the first page). In this mod, you have a "topic" for buy all objects... and "validate" their codes ingame. It's stupid..but it's work! ^^
Have a nice game!
This bug was fixed in v0.12.4

PrisTheSlut

Sep 30, 2020
Harem Hotel quickly became my favorite VN after I played for the first time a year or 2 ago. I love all the girls in it and the story is great, I just can't wait for more Felicity content. Keep up the great work!

tonymax

Jul 9, 2019
I started over with the latest release and it has been a joy to hit the wall of waiting for 0.13! This VN is something special, Runey keep it up!

JinnRemona

Feb 18, 2018
So I know the next update is underway and all that because of updates posted here, but I'm wondering what's up with the Patreon? There hasn't been any kind of update there since March 19th. Is Patreon not showing me everything or is there something else going on?

DeltaDuster

Oct 5, 2018
Runey usually takes a little time between releases to start chugging on the next one. Because, yanno, he's human too and these releases take 2-3 months worth of work.

Plus, if you look on his Twitter, you'll see he just posted a screenshot of upcoming stuff ~15 hours ago.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
He said that he is still in the planning phase, but that all but two of the main girls are done, and he is still working on side girl content, IIRC.

Reactions: Runey

Jojo24

Feb 14, 2021
No, as has been said many times now, it is far too big to fit googles 2 gig limit, if you want to play on your phone, you will need to download the pc version, and use an app like Joiplay.
So I am just curious on this. I've seen other games be over 2gb and install fine on android. Lessons in Love(this one is almost 4gb) as an example. Can install it through adb and it works fine. Is no more android development due to that limitation?

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
So I am just curious on this. I've seen other games be over 2gb and install fine on android. Lessons in Love(this one is almost 4gb) as an example. Can install it through adb and it works fine. Is no more android development due to that limitation?
No idea, I don't have phone like that and wouldn't try to play a game like this on it if I did, so can only go by what everyone else says, which is to download the pc version, and run it through something like joiplay.

...While I assume you can do a lot with a debugger, I can't say I would recommend something like that to the average user around here.

Last edited:

Puzuk

Apr 16, 2020
I've just moved from 11.2 to 12.4 and my save game won't load, it crashes out in 000statements.rpy. I tried 12.2. same deal :-(

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
I've just moved from 11.2 to 12.4 and my save game won't load, it crashes out in 000statements.rpy. I tried 12.2. same deal :-(
To update your game, simply download, install, launch, and load. Don't touch the files.

Reactions: Puzuk

Puzuk

Apr 16, 2020
Thanks Runey, but thats what I did. I downloaded, installed, launched and tried to load my old Save game (the only one I have) dated January 12th.

I can create new games etc but loading my old save game fails with the error above.

Its on a Mac if that makes any difference?

I considered patching but those seem to be for the PC so not much use to me

```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 531, in execute_call_screen
store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'sensitive'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/script.rpyc", line 2733, in script call
�G�q�w?ů>��-���i���?k0�M�N�>>��V)?������z���)� �V:�j��HӾ$鬪�2�?�����R�k�]�?IJ��M��SǖR:z�1�jJ�T���z5Kcm6~�C�%�j�%��u-媖�cd�$)O��Ù����y���;�$R�мʘ #�ɑ!�;��{������_����Q��X�5~�
File "game/script.rpyc", line 12216, in script call
{�u;�Nb���p�]��`�S�8[��ӝW��Wew
File "game/script.rpyc", line 5496, in script call
��

Reactions: shackleford424

Alaris

May 27, 2020
Hmm.. it is sad but i guess it cant be helped. Been playing since v10 and i already tried v12 (joiplay thingy) and always force closed(i play on android). I cant play on my laptop cus its already outdated(old laptop). I think i should wait a lil more to enjoy this game again.
Good luck for ur game bro (y)

Kinky_One

Jan 16, 2018
So, i started a new play, and noticed how Kali exhibitionism scenes were modified. Will the old scenes still be available again eventually?

4.70 star(s) 451 Votes