c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Just had an idea for a future event, for one of Lin's lust events, much like Maria's event, take her down to sanctuary, and and make her do some stuff in front of the other elves, maybe make her pleasure one of them, and she needs to get them to cum in order to get her reward.

Something with Jin could be fun too, have her make her sister cum before she can get her reward, and if she fails, you fuck Jin in front of her, and if she succeeds then you fuck her in front of Jin.
Or Nia or Silvia. They reaction could be initial "no way" and "perv Master, perv, lend Lin" to make a 180° change in the middle from their initial reluctants and then pleasure themselves and Lin with all their might.

AstarothCray

Sep 11, 2020
Or Nia or Silvia. They reaction could be initial "no way" and "perv Master, perv, lend Lin" to make a 180° change in the middle from their initial reluctants and then pleasure themselves and Lin with all their might.
I hope they give the option of breaking silvia degrading her so much, until she asks permission to do everything and becomes a container of nympho semen or something worse that degrades her even more until she feels festooned by the presence of her master

• Angry
Reactions: DudeGuy69

Zarathos4

Trial Moderator
Trial Moderator
Jul 25, 2018
Can't remember who said it, but they were wise words:

"There are two kinds of people in the world: Those that have Lin call them Daddy and those that lie about it."
Lin calls me Owner. Which is not a lie, so there's apparently three kinds of peeps in this world. :p

Reactions: WarLord01A

Roter

May 27, 2020
How do I do Ashley's newest event? When I click on the talk option in the evening it says to come back in the morning but there's no options for advancement in the morning.

saraba7711

Jan 12, 2021
How can I trigger Ashley level 36 event? My Felicity & Emma friendship already level 30 but when i click talk on Ashley's hotel room it still tell me to increase Felicity & Emma friendship.

Bro75001

Dec 1, 2018
Don't know if it has been mentionned, but am I the only one bugged by the fact that the MC never dropped his pants? This is a bloody good games, but fuck me that pant thing is so disturbing!

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Don't know if it has been mentionned, but am I the only one bugged by the fact that the MC never dropped his pants? This is a bloody good games, but fuck me that pant thing is so disturbing!
Yeah, it's pretty much a universal problem with 3D, few pieces of clothing are rigged to even be removed part way, never mind something like opening the fly. It usually boils down to all the way on or off, so clipping is the closest you can get to looking like they just opened the fly.

In daz there are ways to kind of work around it, like Fit Control, but it has some bit limits, and with HS you have to do some real finagling to even pretend.

Bro75001

Dec 1, 2018
Yeah, it's pretty much a universal problem with 3D, few pieces of clothing are rigged to even be removed part way, never mind something like opening the fly. It usually boils down to all the way on or off, so clipping is the closest you can get to looking like they just opened the fly.

In daz there are ways to kind of work around it, like Fit Control, but it has some bit limits, and with HS you have to do some real finagling to even pretend.
To be honest everything off would make more sense. And I guess you're talking about engines in your message's last part?

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
To be honest everything off would make more sense.
While I am inclined to agree, everything has pluses and minuses.
And I guess you're talking about engines in your message's last part?
The programs we use for sets, posing, animating, etc. The render engine is usually built into that, and some of them have multiple options. Then you have the game engine, which is where the images are combined with the code to make the game.

Daz is the one I use the most (along with Blender), this game uses Honey Select, and there are a number of others that get used, is even at least one game here made with The Sims.

Dovakhiiwi

Jul 9, 2020
Hi guys! Firstly: AWESOME GAME!

I've just one little question : i'm blocked on the Lin's road because I should buy and offer the Human Kit for the Androïd (Lydia)... but I've already do (and applied) that... do you have a solution/a a bypass code? ( I haven't more "task" to do for the Andro... )
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

HSHS1111

Feb 8, 2019
Did you pick up the kit at the door?

If yes, did you mess with the variables (e.g. via console), especially friendship, at all?

4.70 star(s) 451 Votes