Lord Verminaard

Mar 14, 2018
The thing about incest really is that basically there are two types I can identify. I like to call them horizontal and vertical incest. Horizontal is your usual brother sister / cousin / same generation relatives sort of stuff. And that's fine. Not necessarily my cup of tea usually but not creepy. Can even be interesting if done right. Vertical incest is when you start moving up or down the family tree. So like father-daughter / aunt-nephew and that sort of thing. That's just a hard no for me. It just triggers my molest-o-radar.
To be honest I dont like both types, but at some point you must to learn at least not mind it, becuse nearly all games have incest tag nowadays. I love "living" the game while playing it and for a person like me incest makes it very hard

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
To be honest I dont like both types, but at some point you mvst to learn at least not mind it, becuse nearly all games have incest tag nowadays. I love "living" the game while playing it and for a person like me incest makes it very hard
Personally, I can tolerate it better if it is a younger guy, but something about an older guy and a daughter or niece just really doesn't do it for me. Too close to reality. lol

Lord Verminaard

Mar 14, 2018
Personally, I can tolerate it better if it is a younger guy, but something about an older guy and a daughter or niece just really doesn't do it for me. Too close to reality. lol
Well that is definetely more tolarable. :) I am just not picturing them relatives but that makes it a little weird. And Roommate/ Landlady bullshit is definetely make it more weird :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: TheDevian

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Well that is definetely more tolarable. :) I am just not picturing them relatives but that makes it a little weird. And Roommate/ Landlady bullshit is definetely make it more weird :ROFLMAO:
Yeah, that is the only reason I use the patches for them, the idea of someone getting freaked out over dating a 'roommate' or a 'tenant' is just too dumb. I can't stand that kind of bad replacement writing.

Oh well, nothing like that too worry about here, just some sister action. :sneaky:

QQP_Purple

Dec 11, 2020
I don't like either. Than again I also newer understood the appeal of the whole older lady thing in general. Like just the entire MILF genre is just confusing to me. Why would anyone find a much older woman appealing?

Although that one does not trigger the molest-o-meter at least.

Horizontal on the other hand is fine. I just don't find anything about it to be specifically more appealing than any other form of generic sex.

Last edited:
Reactions: hdtv11

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I don't like either. Than again I also newer understood the appeal of the whole older lady thing in general. Like just the entire MILF genre is just confusing to me. Why would anyone find a much older woman appealing?

Although that one does not trigger the molest-o-meter at least.

Horizontal on the other hand is fine. I just don't find anything about it to be specifically more appealing than any other form of generic sex.
Yeah, not into incest myself, other than the old dating sisters, or a sexy woman and her legal age daughter... that kind of thing, but being here has built up my tolerance.

Well, for me, most 'milfs' are spring chickens now days. They also tend to make them pretty young looking in games anyway.

When you are young, you want someone with experience, who can teach you the ropes, and when you get older, you want to return the favor... :sneaky:

Personally, I just want to get with every attractive woman in whatever game I am playing, just like I did when I was younger and played the field, the minor details are not important. As long as she doesn't gross me out, or piss me off (and even then, I am willing to do the dom route and punish them for their bad behavior), then I want to add them to the harem.

Reactions: rKnight and imzahai

QQP_Purple

Dec 11, 2020
Well, for me, most 'milfs' are spring chickens now days. They also tend to make them pretty young looking in games anyway.
I define MILF age as being relative to the main character. Mostly because when ever I am playing any game I tend to identify with the main character.

When you are young, you want someone with experience, who can teach you the ropes, and when you get older, you want to return the favor... :sneaky:
I can confidently say that I have not ever felt that way. I always prefer to be the one with superior skills in all things in life.

Lord Verminaard

Mar 14, 2018
Personally, I just want to get with every attractive woman in whatever game I am playing, just like I did when I was younger and played the field, the minor details are not important. As long as she doesn't gross me out, or piss me off (and even then, I am willing to do the dom route and punish them for their bad behavior), then I want to add them to the harem.
Quite the appetite you have :ROFLMAO:

Than again I also newer understood the appeal of the whole older lady thing in general. Like just the entire MILF genre is just confusing to me. Why would anyone find a much older woman appealing?
Well for milfs in the games, it is just a text. There are games a characters mother looks so much younger than chracater itself. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

QQP_Purple

Dec 11, 2020
Well for milfs in the games, it is just a text. There are games a characters mother looks so much younger than chracater itself. :ROFLMAO:
Games or no, I just conceptually don't understand the entire idea. I mean, the only thing an older woman has that a younger one does not (within reason and biology, of course, don't get weird on me) is wrinkles.

Lord Verminaard

Mar 14, 2018
Games or no, I just conceptually don't understand the entire idea. I mean, the only thing an older woman has that a younger one does not (within reason and biology, of course, don't get weird on me) is wrinkles.
Maybe experience? I dont know, I am not that into MILF category either. Of course it is possible to find some older women attractive but if only reson for finding someone attractive is her being older than you is strange for me.

To be honest I dont conceptually understand many of fetishes but I think this is why they are meant to be that way. If everyone united on something, it would only be sience.

QQP_Purple

Dec 11, 2020
Maybe experience? I dont know, I am not that into MILF category either. Of course it is possible to find some older women attractive but if only reson for finding someone attractive is her being older than you is strange for me.

To be honest I dont conceptually understand many of fetishes but I think this is why they are meant to be that way. If everyone united on something, it would only be sience.
Thing is I am an engineer. In particular I have a degree in Computer Science. I am quite literally hardwired to desire to analyze, question and understand. I am the sort of person who takes clocks apart and puts them back together for fun.

So I have to question these things and start these conversations. It is quite literally my nature.

Lord Verminaard

Mar 14, 2018
Thing is I am an engineer. In particular I have a degree in Computer Science. I am quite literally hardwired to desire to analyze, question and understand. I am the sort of person who takes clocks apart and puts them back together for fun.

So I have to question these things and start these conversations. It is quite literally my nature.
Well, look at that coincidence, I am a Mechanical Engineering student.:ROFLMAO: Sadly I dont share your nature-at least for now-, it would help me in the collage. There things about people that no healthy mind can explain. Even if you can take apart people and put them together like a clock, there will always be something you cant understand.

QQP_Purple

Dec 11, 2020
Well, look at that coincidence, I am a Mechanical Engineering student.:ROFLMAO: Sadly I dont share your nature-at least for now-, it would help me in the collage. There things about people that no healthy mind can explain. Even if you can take apart people and put them together like a clock, there will always be something you cant understand.
People are just software. All software can be understood.

QQP_Purple

Dec 11, 2020
Hmm I dont share your idea about it but who am I to judge?
The way I see it at the end of the day it's all just electrochemical impulses in neurons forming complex computations. So whilst the hardware is complex indeed and the software has to be complex to match it there is nothing preventing us from eventually understanding the human mind, and thus the human condition on a mathematical level. It's just bloody difficult.

Mathesar

Mar 20, 2018
Not my thing either, but Benjamin Franklin actually wrote about the advantages of keeping an older woman as your mistress.

In regards to incest, the wrongness and taboo are what I find appealing. The worse an incestuous relationship would be in reality, the more appealing I find it in these games. To be clear, if someone actually did what the MC of, for example, Parental Love, did, I'd be in favor of locking them up for a very long time, but I don't think doing it in a video game is any worse than making a quick save in Skyrim and slaughtering a village that annoys you.

• Haha
Reactions: c3p0 and TheDevian

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I define MILF age as being relative to the main character. Mostly because when ever I am playing any game I tend to identify with the main character.
MILF is a thing, irregardless of the age of the MC, and by definition they have to be attractive.
I can confidently say that I have not ever felt that way. I always prefer to be the one with superior skills in all things in life.
I am too, but you did not always have those skills, and had to learn them at some point. The best way to get them, is to study under a master. You not going to learn shit from someone who knows nothing like John Snow, and is afraid to even react to anything. It is much easier to learn from someone who knows what they like, and is not afraid to tell you when it does (or does not). Some inexperienced chick, who is willing to fake an orgasm because they don't know any better, isn't going to help you improve.
You are exaggerating for effect, and I respect that, but that is not a MILF, it's a 'GILF', MILF's don't have wrinkles (though if they get too realistic, they might have some stretch marks, but this is fantasy so that isn't common). A women in her 30's-40's is just not that old. I am almost 50, so I am in a pretty good place to judge, wrinkles are are still a long ways off.

Again, it is about experience, fucking someone who doesn't know what they are doing can get old. You will learn a lot faster, and have more fun with someone who knows what they are doing, no matter the age.

I am not an agist, so I don't care how old someone is as long as they still look good. If they are old and wrinkled or too young and underdeveloped, then it is a huge turn off ...I am not into extremes. (Here's hoping that having a kid will help Ashley develop some ...if she is even able to have one, at her size it is actually unlikely that she could carry one to term, another thing I know all too well...)

I totally agree that the age of the MC matters, but for me, that is more when it comes how young the girl is, not old. Few things are worst to me than an old MC with a young girl (especially if it is their daughter). I am a centrist, but if I had to pick one, I would prefer to error on the side of too old, as I would prefer a few wrinkles than someone who looks like they didn't finish puberty.

The only good thing about kids is making them.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
came for the fapping, stayed for the characters.

I hope new story content will come out soon
He is working on it now, but we are still pretty early into that part of the process, so at least a month or so I would think.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Just had an idea for a future event, for one of Lin's lust events, much like Maria's event, take her down to sanctuary, and and make her do some stuff in front of the other elves, maybe make her pleasure one of them, and she needs to get them to cum in order to get her reward.

Something with Jin could be fun too, have her make her sister cum before she can get her reward, and if she fails, you fuck Jin in front of her, and if she succeeds then you fuck her in front of Jin.

4.70 star(s) 452 Votes