TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
An event with an android trip to the University can be triggered before Kali's first visit to the university. In this regard, inconsistencies in the texts are obtained. Please draw Runey attention to this.
Runey ^^

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
Violet adds some extra scenes that are non-canonical. They're fun if you're down with purely sexual content with the main girls. You can enjoy them knowing they have zero impact on the main story.
IIRC those scenes are focused on femdom

paradroid

Sep 19, 2020
An event with an android trip to the University can be triggered before Kali's first visit to the university. In this regard, inconsistencies in the texts are obtained. Please draw Runey attention to this.
Same here, I got this on my android play through (posted about it here https://f95zone.to/threads/harem-hotel-v0-12-4-public-runey.12760/post-4726209) and now again on my PC playthrough. I just returned from the shopping trip with Kali buying clothes for university, and triggered this unavoidable scene that evening.

Also I got Autumns scene with her Dad and the Elf Queen before Lin meets the queen, making Lins reluctance to see her very out of character.

Reactions: pgm_01

Assassini

Oct 17, 2018
I'm having a bit of a headache unlocking some of the exhibitionism content for a few of the girls. Namely Maria and Emma. With both of them there are at least one option that is greyed out and it says that "they might have considered it if their affection was higher".

With both of them I have them >15 affection so they both have the "In Love" trait. How high does the affection have to be to unlock this? Do I have to grind it +20 or +25 for these things to unlock? Or is this some kind of bug?

jmcronshaw

Apr 19, 2020
I'm having a bit of a headache unlocking some of the exhibitionism content for a few of the girls. Namely Maria and Emma. With both of them there are at least one option that is greyed out and it says that "they might have considered it if their affection was higher".

With both of them I have them >15 affection so they both have the "In Love" trait. How high does the affection have to be to unlock this? Do I have to grind it +20 or +25 for these things to unlock? Or is this some kind of bug?
those are extra scenes that would have unlocked had their exhibitionist score been high enough. The only way to get them is to go to a save before that scene and get their score up high enough and do the scene again. this is why it's good in this game to get your stats up as soon as a particular thing becomes available before continuing with the story content

Assassini

Oct 17, 2018
those are extra scenes that would have unlocked had their exhibitionist score been high enough. The only way to get them is to go to a save before that scene and get their score up high enough and do the scene again. this is why it's good in this game to get your stats up as soon as a particular thing becomes available before continuing with the story content
Right, except I don't actually mean in any of the story sequences. I mean the Exhibitionism training.

When I take either Emma/Maria to the beach for exhibitionism training some of the higher tier options are greyed out. And it's not for lacking exhibitionism either (both currently have the Exhibitionist trait).

jmcronshaw

Apr 19, 2020
Right, except I don't actually mean in any of the story sequences. I mean the Exhibitionism training.

When I take either Emma/Maria to the beach for exhibitionism training some of the higher tier options are greyed out. And it's not for lacking exhibitionism either (both currently have the Exhibitionist trait).
oh then yeah you need to raise their affection and try again
i'm not sure what it needs to be but it's probably a multiple of 5, so 20 or 25 or something

Reactions: HunterSeeker

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Should be fixed in v0.12.4

Exhibitionism event requirements were recently normalized. To do the most extreme version of any exhibitionism content (meaning, the final option) you will need to get them above just unlocking the trait.

jxd

Jun 8, 2020
Tremendo juego , felicitaciones y animo al desarrolador.
PD: recomienden otro juego similares :D.
English: Great game, congratulations and I encourage the developer. PS: recommend another similar game: D.

jestir

May 4, 2018
I have always had Lin call me Sir instead of Master but in a new play thought I had Lin call me by my in-game name and Ellen and Lin says something totally different it's the small details that make a great game and Runey does add the small details that are what makes Runey one of the great Renpy creators
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mathesar

Mar 20, 2018
I have always had Lin call me Sir instead of Master but in a new play thought I had Lin call me by my in-game name and Ellen and Lin says something totally different it's the small details that make a great game and Runey does add the small details that are what makes Runey one of the great Renpy creators
Try having her call you Daddy.;)

lf2mr

Sep 7, 2019
Should be fixed in v0.12.4
I started the game from the very beginning on version 0.12.2, but played there for a short time, somewhere up to level 10 of friendship with characters, after which I updated to 0.12.4 and already played on this version until the end.
Once again, I started the game again, immediately on version 0.12.4 and the result is the same. Below I attach a save, in which I click on the event of Sylvia, and after its completion, the event of Android's trip to the university immediately starts, and the event of Kali at the university has not yet happened.

Reactions: Max-SM

Hyperion1977

Jun 24, 2020
Can't remember who said it, but they were wise words:

"There are two kinds of people in the world: Those that have Lin call them Daddy and those that lie about it."

Lin, Jin, and "Annie" (my Android's name) call me Daddy. Anytime I'm in the dungeon, everyone calls me Daddy. Haha

QQP_Purple

Dec 11, 2020
Can't remember who said it, but they were wise words:

"There are two kinds of people in the world: Those that have Lin call them Daddy and those that lie about it."
So am I the only one who finds the whole "daddy" fetish to be just utterly creepy?

Like, I ain't judging anyone who is into that stuff. But I can't be the only one that isn't into that.

Lord Verminaard

Mar 14, 2018
So am I the only one who finds the whole "daddy" fetish to be just utterly creepy?

Like, I ain't judging anyone who is into that stuff. But I can't be the only one that isn't into that.
Yep, you are not to only one, I dont like it too :ROFLMAO: And anyone who is not into incest would find it creepy I think

• Haha
Reactions: TheDevian

QQP_Purple

Dec 11, 2020
Yep, you are not to only one, I dont like it too :ROFLMAO: And anyone who is not into incest would find it creepy I think
The thing about incest really is that basically there are two types I can identify. I like to call them horizontal and vertical incest. Horizontal is your usual brother sister / cousin / same generation relatives sort of stuff. And that's fine. Not necessarily my cup of tea usually but not creepy. Can even be interesting if done right. Vertical incest is when you start moving up or down the family tree. So like father-daughter / aunt-nephew and that sort of thing. That's just a hard no for me. It just triggers my molest-o-radar.

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 452 Votes