Mar 6, 2021
Harem Hotel v0.12.4 crunched

Original Size PC (Win/Linux): 6,77 GB
Original Size Mac: 6,76 GB

Compressed Size PC (Win/Linux): 2,06 GB
Harem_Hotel-v0.12.4-pc-crunched.zip: -

Compressed Size Mac: 2,04 GB
Harem_Hotel-v0.12.4-mac-crunched.zip: -

If you already have my previous crunched version (v0.12.2) you can try updating it
with this crunched version of c3p0's :

Original Size: 290 MB / Compressed Size: 41 MB
patch_v0.12_v0.12.x_to_v0.12.4-crunched.7z:
Extract/copy the content of the archive into the main folder of the game and overwrite when asked.

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

Tools:
UnRen v0.91 (Sam@f95zone) - YAC v2.1 (hngg@f95zone) - -

Last edited:

lonewolf1993

Nov 12, 2018
> Fixes important bug when reading the Book of Spells in the submissive route
can anyone clarify what this means? i'm fairly certain i've played every story and side story, i don't remember any books, or route options other than slave or lover for the elves lol.

Reactions: Runey

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
> Fixes important bug when reading the Book of Spells in the submissive route
can anyone clarify what this means? i'm fairly certain i've played every story and side story, i don't remember any books, or route options other than slave or lover for the elves lol.
I honestly have no clue why that's in the patch notes. A staff member must have confused the threads. Can someone replace that with just "bugfixes"? The numbers in the "Overview" section also need to be updated.

Oldtoothlessbasterd

Jan 7, 2019
Yeah... No, Android version is not likley other then the Joiplay option described.
The game has got to big for android to handle,
Android would need to have its 2gb limit removed for starters to be able to play it again!.

As to the update to 0.13 if Runeys true to form I expect it around the end of July.

Reactions: TheDevian

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Damn :_: i just want my android back....
She will be back, but we have to wait a while longer.
This is false, 0.13 is for sure, comming, yet not in the nearest future.:p
The question was will it be out "soon", and since the full version of this one just came out last week, we have 2-3 months for the next one, so my response was correct, it will not be out "soon".
Yeah... No, Android version is not likley other then the Joiplay option described.
The game has got to big for android to handle,
Android would need to have its 2gb limit removed for starters to be able to play it again!.
I believe they mean the character, not the device.

Last edited:

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
The question was will it be out "soon", and since the full version of this one just came out last week, we have 2-3 months for the next one, and my response was correct, it will not be out "soon".
My bad, wasn't reading it, obviously. Well, I blame all the others for it.:devilish:

• Haha
Reactions: TheDevian

Dyx

May 8, 2018
Hello. Can anyone tell, how will the first dialogue with Sylvia affect further development? Since it is at an early stage of the game and, if the love/slave route depends on it, I would like to know in advance.

kirto12

Jul 15, 2017
Hello. Can anyone tell, how will the first dialogue with Sylvia affect further development? Since it is at an early stage of the game and, if the love/slave route depends on it, I would like to know in advance.
if you're talking about the decision of whether to free lin's from slavery or not I don't believe it has an impact on Sylvia's rout.

it just affects whatever you get affection/obedience point for lin's.

Reactions: pgm_01

Jbrown87

Jan 23, 2018
Please tell me maria's story gets happier. I just got to thehospital and had to quit the game from the direction th story turned. She, ashleyand the android are by far my favorite characters and i hate whats going on in th late quests. I especially hatethe direction that kali is turning as well. I hope she doesnt end up being a hateful bitch character. I was really enjoying the story until the last couple updates.

4.70 star(s) 452 Votes