Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
OK, I just got a notice saying that my friendship was too high with one character (didn't say who) and basically said "Don't cheat."

But I didn't cheat. I'm not even sure how to.

Anyone else get this? How do I fix it? Make someone mad at me? I don't even know which character it is!
Your friendship became impossibly high, this is usually caused by cheating friendship. I'm not sure how or why this happened to you but you will miss out on content. That's what the error is for.

Congressman Weiner

Jul 29, 2018
Your friendship became impossibly high, this is usually caused by cheating friendship. I'm not sure how or why this happened to you but you will miss out on content. That's what the error is for.
I understand, but I don't know how that happened. I'm not very computer literate. How can I fix this? I don't want to have to start all over.

Gotta free the elves, you know.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Runey

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
I understand, but I don't know how that happened. I'm not very computer literate. How can I fix this? I don't want to have to start all over.

Gotta free the elves, you know.
You would have to reload to a time before the friendship became fucked up. Since you don't know how this happened, it's going to be tough to find that spot. You may have to restart or get a save from someone else.

Congressman Weiner

Jul 29, 2018
You would have to reload to a time before the friendship became fucked up. Since you don't know how this happened, it's going to be tough to find that spot. You may have to restart or get a save from someone else.
Argh. Wish I could figure out what happened.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Avast seems to be notorious for false positives. I personally use bitdefender

Seems like the big anti virus companies like Avast, McAffee, Norton, etc like to stop mundane things so you feel like it's working, when it's actually doing the opposite right now.
Personally, I never had a problem with Avast and false positives, it was Avira that goes off all the time for Ren'Py and stuff.

That said, I use the free one, not the paid ones. The paid ones always try to do too much, and can't manage, like Norton's bloatware.

QQP_Purple

Dec 11, 2020
Having used avast for over 5 years now I haven't really had any false positives other than it reacting to exes I compile my self some times. And in all fairness when it comes to those some times it should...

Last edited:
Reactions: TheDevian

Laching188

May 10, 2020
Is this a bug?, i can't continue Lin's story
It keep saying Get Android Human Kit, even though i've got it for her(i just finish the part where android visit the college)

Cumorgy

Jan 31, 2020
i just installed 0.12.4 and tried to play it but it keeps crashing when i try to use the save files i saved in 0.12.2, why is that? Could it be because i used the playthrough and cheat patch?

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
i just installed 0.12.4 and tried to play it but it keeps crashing when i try to use the save files i saved in 0.12.2, why is that? Could it be because i used the playthrough and cheat patch?
Yes, if you used a mod in one version, you generally need to use it in the following versions for your saves to work.

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Is this a bug?, i can't continue Lin's story
It keep saying Get Android Human Kit, even though i've got it for her(i just finish the part where android visit the college)
This is why v0.12.4 was uploaded. Download that and load to a save at a point in time before you gave Android the human kit.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
There is nothing NTR about the girls in your harem having fun with each other. That is pretty standard for every harem throughout time. In fact most of the time it's required.
yeah i promote my girls to .... umm enjoy each other ... as it where .. :love:

• Haha

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
In which folder are the saves stored?
Same as all Ren'Py games, there are two folders, the main one in the {GameName}\Game\Saves folder, and a copy of that in the AppData folder.
C:\Users\{your name}\AppData\Roaming\Ren'Py\{GameName}

4.70 star(s) 452 Votes