QQP_Purple

Dec 11, 2020
We humans aren't perfect, but we aren't completely apathetic either, we are more vocal nowadays then we ever were in human history.
No, we really aren't. It's just that thanks to the internet the small bunch of rabble rousing complainers who can't stick to minding their own business that every society throughout history has had have gotten a megaphone. And the rest of us nod along before getting on with our lives as usual as we always have historically.

The reality is that most people don't actually care about bad stuff, no matter how bad it is unless it's happening to them or someone or something they care about. We like to think we care because it makes us feel better. But in reality we really, really don't.

I mean, look at us right now. Here we are getting deeply emotional about the plight of fictional elves in a game and expressing that using computers and phones built from parts allegedly constructed in sweatshop factories barely a step up from slave labor in a totalitarian dictatorship whose policies allegedly include genocide against parts of its population. And we do it while most likely sitting on chairs, wearing clothes and using an air conditioner all built there as well.

And as I type it I honestly can say that I still care more about the elves. Because they are something I have gotten emotionally invested in where as those people over there are an abstract problem. And looking deep down you'll have to agree. Because if you didn't agree you'd have dropped your PC, taken off your clothes and stopped using all the goods that make your life nice just to make a political point. Which none of us ever will for reasons which are plainly obvious.

Reality is that human beings are wired to only act in such extreme ways when emotionally invested into something. Everything else we just rationalize away. Which is how institutions like slavery thrive and persist.

Last edited:

Oldtoothlessbasterd

Jan 7, 2019
I have to admit, I love the game but I feel like a bit of a Traitor playing as this MC!.
I mean Elves are just to cute not to enslave!, Elves should be enslaved!.
Its like they are made to be slaves!. Perfect bodies, cute ears, Long life spans and easily made submissive!.
What more could a Modern day Slaver want other then a Nympho Neko slave to complete the Harem?.
I feel like such a bad slaver trying to help Lin free the elves!. (She's just to adorable to say no to!)
My Orc and Viking ancestors would be ashamed of me. :(

Blakmoon

Dec 12, 2019
Thank you for translating :)

If you wouldn't mind, could you let everyone know in the original post that once a translation file is added, it needs to be updated alongside with the main game or bugs will occur. The most common bug is missing text.
I added it in my post with information on how to fix it.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Runey

Blakmoon

Dec 12, 2019
As I mentioned on my post, the translation is done with v0.12.3, which I downloaded from the Runey patreon. Is there any plan to update the version here?

Runey : if not, am I allowed to put the link in my post ? (found it on discord).

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
As I mentioned on my post, the translation is done with v0.12.3, which I downloaded from the Runey patreon. Is there any plan to update the version here?

Runey : if not, am I allowed to put the link in my post ? (found it on discord).
Thanks for the reminder.

Harem Hotel v0.12.3 has released (bugfixes)

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
got the download here

Windows protected your PC

Microsoft Defender SmartScreen prevented an unrecognized app from starting. Running this app might put your PC at risk.

More info
If you got it here, then it is clean.

Windows Defender is garbage, and you should replace it with something decent. Get a real antivirus, firewall, and spyware scanner.
Personally, I use Avast, Zone Alarm, and Spybot, but I am sure others will also give some options, like malwarebytes or something.

VikingCock

Dec 29, 2020
If you got it here, then it is clean.

Windows Defender is garbage, and you should replace it with something decent. Get a real antivirus, firewall, and spyware scanner.
Personally, I use Avast, Zone Alarm, and Spybot, but I am sure others will also give some options, like malwarebytes or something.
i have avast premium but does that have a smartscreen protection?

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
i have avast premium but does that have a smartscreen protection?
Avast seems to be notorious for false positives. I personally use bitdefender

Seems like the big anti virus companies like Avast, McAffee, Norton, etc like to stop mundane things so you feel like it's working, when it's actually doing the opposite right now.

Reactions: VikingCock

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Fixed a major bug preventing Lin's story from continuing.
Sorry about this, I don't know how or why this bug occurred now when the event was developed a long time ago. Or why it broke in v0.12.3 specifically.

GraveXMachina

Jun 9, 2020
Woah we could headpat more girls then just Lin and the android.
Headpat everyone!!

Also, how about letting someone else dominate US in the dungeon?

Reactions: Runey

Congressman Weiner

Jul 29, 2018
OK, I just got a notice saying that my friendship was too high with one character (didn't say who) and basically said "Don't cheat."

But I didn't cheat. I'm not even sure how to.

Anyone else get this? How do I fix it? Make someone mad at me? I don't even know which character it is!

4.70 star(s) 452 Votes