GraveXMachina

Jun 9, 2020
Going back the whole doctor cunt.

Even if the dev won't gives us our cathartic revenge, I at least hope we'll get SOMETHING.

Maybe the MC be more active, like motivated to fight for elven rights or just about anything besides being passive most of the time while everything around him just happens.

You can't just blow it in our face and expect us to swallow it.

Also, even if things happen that are fully legal and lawful, when has that stopped us from protesting if we saw it as morally wrong?

Also, also, I feel like the whole elf slavery is becoming less believable.
I mean everyone keeps making comparisons to Nazies and black slaves...BUT these all things happened in the past...
We had a lot of people, movements and protests openly fighting against this and for their rights.

And all of this in times when people were less prone to individual thinking and just went along with whatever society told them.
This game seems to be set in a more futuristic world and you're telling me the whole human race just goes with it?
The only few we seen so far actually doing anything is Nia and those college girls
Neither of em shown in much positive light.

All in all, I just hope there's some payoff to this.

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Going back the whole doctor cunt.

Even if the dev won't gives us our cathartic revenge, I at least hope we'll get SOMETHING.

Maybe the MC be more active, like motivated to fight for elven rights or just about anything besides being passive most of the time while everything around him just happens.

You can't just blow it in our face and expect us to swallow it.

Also, even if things happen that are fully legal and lawful, when has that stopped us from protesting if we saw it as morally wrong?

Also, also, I feel like the whole elf slavery is becoming less believable.
I mean everyone keeps making comparisons to Nazies and black slaves...BUT these all things happened in the past...
We had a lot of people, movements and protests openly fighting against this and for their rights.

And all of this in times when people were less prone to individual thinking and just went along with whatever society told them.
This game seems to be set in a more futuristic world and you're telling me the whole human race just goes with it?
The only few we seen so far actually doing anything is Nia and those college girls
Neither of em shown in much positive light.

All in all, I just hope there's some payoff to this.
I hope I'll be able to provide the justice you seek. It's definitely my plan to!

But keep in mind, there are more slaves in the world right now than ever in human history. I'm talking about real life.

Does this mean the world is just going along with it? Doesn't seem too unbelievable now, does it =/

Not many people even know that. That there has never been more slaves in the world. And much like the world I've created, not many people are making a fuss about it, are they?

Skummy Ecchi

Apr 18, 2019
I hope I'll be able to provide the justice you seek. It's definitely my plan to!

But keep in mind, there are more slaves in the world right now than ever in human history. I'm talking about real life.

Does this mean the world is just going along with it? Doesn't seem too unbelievable now, does it =/

Not many people even know that. That there has never been more slaves in the world. And much like the world I've created, not many people are making a fuss about it, are they?
People live in a tightly constrained bubble of thought and comforts that means they're both shielded, and blinded to the harsh realities of what horrible things the human race is capable of, and yet little to nothing is done about it. Then again, it's also like a defensive mechanism, when faced with so much negativity its either shield yourself in obliviousness, become stronger and rise to fight against it, or succumb to it and be drown in the depravity of humans.

Harsh realities often have people curl back up into their safety nets, and compartmentalize these traumatic mental visions, however I do like your approach of simply mirroring the fucked uptivity of our society. All that said, I reflect in the MC in several ways, and I respect your storytelling. It's frank, its harsh, its visceral and its very much fucking real even if people don't understand that at first.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018

This made me think of something in the game...

Unless that has changed, not only is this the only nation with slaves, but knowledge of it, and even that elves are real, is very limited in the outside world.

The country Kali's dad runs seems to know about them, but the one that the MC is from was more or less unaware.

Not sure how many other nations there are, but perhaps they could get some other countries involved too, like with other countries putting sanctions on them until they stop the abuses, something like that...

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
The country Kali's dad runs seems to know about them, but the one that the MC is from was more or less unaware.

Not sure how many other nations there are, but perhaps they could get some other countries involved too, like with other countries putting sanctions on them until they stop the abuses, something like that...
Kali's family, MC, and Autumn's family are all natively from the continent Capitol City is in. (I don't have a name for the country yet)
Kali lived in the city, Autumn lived fairly far north of it IIRC, and MC lived fairly close to the city.

Elves are known about, but they aren't really spoken about. Politically, people are far more concerned about what's going on in their own nation, and no one wants to challenge the most powerful nation on the planet.

One decent comparison I can think of is a few nations in real life are factories for the US. The people who work in those factories are either paid shit or have horrible working conditions, or are abused in some way (not always the case, but some can get pretty bad), but the US population is happy to have a new GPU or something and doesn't really care how it was made, and some might say it's not our business to say what they deserve politically.

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
It is still an easy out, they get out of trouble immediately. It is better to make them suffer.
i guess you're into torture then, not me, dig a hole, whack em, throw in quicklime, bury em, replace the sod you removed, then drive off and forget em.

GraveXMachina

Jun 9, 2020

But there's a BIG difference between the type of slavery in game and the ones in the real world.

In game it's just pretty open and legal, while in real life it's kept under the radar as much as possible due to being overall illegal and there ARE people making fusses over it and actively taking actions.

While the government themselves can do very little diplomatic options against other nations, there are dozens of anti slave foundations fighting for them that have helped millions of slave and ex slaves.

We humans aren't perfect, but we aren't completely apathetic either, we are more vocal nowadays then we ever were in human history.

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
What just happened i just put the patch file and run the game and this shows up pls help
Other than you most likely captured your desktop with a real camera instead of the use of simple print screen?
As Runey said, two instance of the same script. Can't help you, if you can't install the patch right. You must have a del_files.txt which list all the files you should (and must) delete.
One instance of the animations_and_flags.rpy is for sure mentioned in the del_files.txt .

Last edited:
Reactions: TheDevian

Dringar

Nov 16, 2019
Personally I'm voting for Manager taking over the Elf Island, and moving the whole harem lock stock and barrel there with the aid of Android, et al. Creating a defensible country with Maid as the new Queen vis a vis her organizing other elven tribes in to an alliance faction.
Manager gets a whole host of new harem additions, as well as a quasi kingship for remainder of his days and seen as a human hero to elves.
The road to get there however would be fraught with anguish, terror, and danger. But totally worth it.

D.D.

Mar 20, 2018
Is there a fix for the Kali 30 bug yet that doesn't involve starting over? I've searched on here and haven't found anything that worked. I may have missed something.
EDIT: Nevermind, I didn't have android high enough I guess. Ignore me.

Last edited:

Mathesar

Mar 20, 2018
Personally I'm voting for Manager taking over the Elf Island, and moving the whole harem lock stock and barrel there with the aid of Android, et al. Creating a defensible country with Maid as the new Queen vis a vis her organizing other elven tribes in to an alliance faction.
Manager gets a whole host of new harem additions, as well as a quasi kingship for remainder of his days and seen as a human hero to elves.
The road to get there however would be fraught with anguish, terror, and danger. But totally worth it.
I've said it before - we need a sequel where you get an entire Harem City. And a prequel about the MC's grandfather called Harem Origins. And a second sequel called Harem Knight where Runey swears the Harem Knight is a brand new character but we all figure out it's just Nia the same day the game is announced.

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Hi all, I made a french translation of the game. There is two version :
- One if you play without Lain's mod.
- One if you play with Lain's mod : in this one, I modified mod files to be compatible with last version of the game.

https://f95zone.to/threads/harem-ho...ion-francaise-entierement-manuelle-v01.72284/
Thank you for translating :)

If you wouldn't mind, could you let everyone know in the original post that once a translation file is added, it needs to be updated alongside with the main game or bugs will occur. The most common bug is missing text.

Reactions: Reij

mistr_ddist

Apr 22, 2018
I've said it before - we need a sequel where you get an entire Harem City. And a prequel about the MC's grandfather called Harem Origins. And a second sequel called Harem Knight where Runey swears the Harem Knight is a brand new character but we all figure out it's just Nia the same day the game is announced.
I have literally negative complaints about this idea. Now shut up and take my money, Runey that does all of this!

Reactions: Dringar

fuseless

Dec 26, 2019
So I made some patch files for the original (not the more compressed ones) PC version of Harem Hotel. It update an old version of the game to a newer version of it.
It could also work for other OS, but it is not tested and I will not support them. For more see the Q & A section below.

Open and extract the content from the game main folder and overwritte all files if asked.
Also some patch may need that you delete some files, thus read the README.txt.

Used it at your own risk.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
  • From 0.11.2 to 0.12
    , ,
  • From 0.12 to 0.12.1
    , ,
  • From 0.12 to 0.12.2
    , ,
  • From 0.12.1 to 0.12.2
    , ,

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PS: I certained need a faster PC.:ROFLMAO:
PPS: If someone want to made a programm for me that can compare the two game folder and automatic made a patch folder, I would very much appreciate it.
PPPS: Runey To press every last bits out of an achrive you could switch from zip to 7z archive. I could shrink it from 5'116'723 KB to 5'073'822 KB, more possible but I then I need a faster PC.:LOL: (my current settings want 11 GB RAM, more insane settings want over 32 GB)
PPPPS: If someone have a problem with the patch, ping me
PPPPPS: I do this only for "full" release, no alpha, no beta and no pre-release!
PPPPPPS: Just for the fun of it:ROFLMAO:
Hi thanks for the patches.

My version was modded so I am getting errors and the game won't start after patching. any way to unmod (replace some small files) rather than redownload the whole game? Thanks.

4.70 star(s) 452 Votes