DeltaDuster

Oct 5, 2018
i appreciate your honesty dude, i completely understand it's a creator choice to share for publics or not at the end he is the one who created it he have all rights to do what ever he want and agree with him 100%
It's more about the fact that the alpha/beta versions are broken as fuck and can, with a high likelyhood (90%+ chance), corrupt/delete your saves. This is something that those of us following Harem Hotel have known for years. I'm actually surprised this information isn't on the front page post.

z_zack

Jul 29, 2017
It's more about the fact that the alpha/beta versions are broken as fuck and can, with a high likelyhood (90%+ chance), corrupt/delete your saves. This is something that those of us following Harem Hotel have known for years. I'm actually surprised this information isn't on the front page post.
that why i love playing alphas is like hobby for me to try bugged game and find a way around it, is like weird fattish

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
I haven't played this game in a long time but i see a lot of people talking about maria, did she get raped or something I'm confused, can someone explain to me what happened, i don't mind spoilers but i don't want to play a game that has rape its just not my thing.
Maria was not raped

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
I haven't played this game in a long time but i see a lot of people talking about maria, did she get raped or something I'm confused, can someone explain to me what happened, i don't mind spoilers but i don't want to play a game that has rape its just not my thing.
Brutally assaulted and her humanity stolen...
I hope she gets justice.

Reactions: Jack Wayn

QQP_Purple

Dec 11, 2020
It was nothing like that. But we did get another one of Runeys patented perfectly performed punches to the gut with her story line. The man reminds me of Bruce Lee in Fists of Fury.

So like, expect to get angry at the world.

Reactions: Tavi13

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Adding the Garden to the hotel through the same door going to the hot springs. It will be there at the beginning and look like this.

A small event will show up, Lin will explain this location used to be a seating area, and grandpa had plans to grow food when money was tight in the back. But now that you aren't strapped for cash, you can turn this into anything you would like. After purchasing an upgrade, it looks like this.

I'm planning for Lin to hangout here instead of the utility room. This is where she does vineworking for her Midlari-Uneli (Or simply Midlari, AKA Wednesday) holiday. This is also where Lin will take Jin to craft Midlari vines in one of Jin's new events after she's taken off drugs.

I'm still working on the room back there, nothing to mention yet.

4.70 star(s) 451 Votes