Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Does this game still not you transfer saves? last time I played old saves couldn't be used so I wanted to wait a while so it would be worth replaying.
The issue is that you're attempting to transfer saves on a renpy game manually. You don't need to do anything but download the update and launch it. Your saves will be there.

Reactions: Forgotted

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
The issue is that you're attempting to transfer saves on a renpy game manually. You don't need to do anything but download the update and launch it. Your saves will be there.
But if you don't transfer your saves manually, you will lose the main copy and only have access to the backup folders in the appdata folder (unless you keep all old versions).

I always move my saves, screenshots, and every other thing I have for every game to their new folder, because I don't want to lose anything. I have lost my saves because I forgot to copy them over before, and never want that to happen again.

No offense, but having to start over really sucks, even games I love. I don't even have time to replay short games I like, never mind ones I am more than two years into. Hell, I had to drop most of the games I play as it is. There are only a handful of games that I still drop almost everything to play each update.

Reactions: Kane_Freeman

Enviouss

Apr 7, 2018
What are the consequence for loosing the Conrwall's challenge?

Do you get ..locked out'' of scenes down the road if you loose the event or maybe it will have an impact on your relationship with Lin / or the slavery laws in the country?

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
What are the consequence for loosing the Conrwall's challenge?

Do you get ..locked out'' of scenes down the road if you loose the event or maybe it will have an impact on your relationship with Lin / or the slavery laws in the country?
Not sure about in game so far, but in the long term, it's really bad. Look for the web comic/kinetic novel The Toymaster.

Reactions: Harem_Master

sardella

Jul 30, 2019
hello, does anyone have the old save file from 11.2 or nearest? i was playing on android but now i played it on pc and joiplay but I don't want to grind the story all over again.

thanks

Dec 24, 2018
Dude, i really liked that Vanessa girl, every time she speaks it's like me who is talking in the game
Hey Runey-Senpai, Do you think we can have more modules for Android? l look forward to make an army of Androids with Kali so we can kill all mankind and start repopulate the world again in the right way with my hotel girlfriends... Kidding, just a few milion mans will do. #ElvenLivesMatter

Reactions: Runey and shane420

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Dude, i really liked that Vanessa girl, every time she speaks it's like me who is talking in the game
Hey Runey-Senpai, Do you think we can have more modules for Android? l look forward to make an army of Androids with Kali so we can kill all mankind and start repopulate the world again in the right way with my hotel girlfriends... Kidding, just a few milion mans will do. #ElvenLivesMatter
Glad to hear, and hopefully you'll enjoy v0.13 \o/

Which modules would you like to see? I wouldn't mind expanding on that, but I'm limited.

Reactions: Leeroy Boy ™

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Glad to hear, and hopefully you'll enjoy v0.13 \o/

Which modules would you like to see? I wouldn't mind expanding on that, but I'm limited.
I would like to see a breast size between small and medium, but that's a lot of work for so many scenes.

Maybe just use her vibrating fingers on some more girls, like under your supervision, perhaps in a small group scene?

Reactions: c3p0
4.70 star(s) 451 Votes