Jjay08

Nov 16, 2019
Adding the Garden to the hotel through the same door going to the hot springs. It will be there at the beginning and look like this.

A small event will show up, Lin will explain this location used to be a seating area, and grandpa had plans to grow food when money was tight in the back. But now that you aren't strapped for cash, you can turn this into anything you would like. After purchasing an upgrade, it looks like this.

I'm planning for Lin to hangout here instead of the utility room. This is where she does vineworking for her Midlari-Uneli (Or simply Midlari, AKA Wednesday) holiday. This is also where Lin will take Jin to craft Midlari vines in one of Jin's new events after she's taken off drugs.

I'm still working on the room back there, nothing to mention yet.
I hope jin is happy and is getting along with her long lost sister. Looks great too! Seeing the girls happy always warms my heart.

Reactions: Runey

QQP_Purple

Dec 11, 2020
Homealone
For me its easy, Runeys game is one of the top games on this site.
It is the only game I have played out of the hundreds I have tried so far that delivers...
You forgot one more critical thing.

This game is one of the very few games with a "free roaming" kind of feel that you can play without a walkthrough or needing to constantly look up the next event step in some sort of built in hint system due to a combination of factors including but not limited to:
1. The scope of the players movements is limited to the house thus making it impossible to get lost hunting for the next thing.
2. What you need to do for each next is reasonably intuitive if you pay attention during the previous ones.
3. Most events to happen when you click on the girls door which has a helpful *hint* on it if that is the case. A truly inspired design choice that I wish everyone would pick up.

So it combines just the right mix of freedom of movement and directed plot that everyone can enjoy it. Truly inspired.

Dec 24, 2018
Glad to hear, and hopefully you'll enjoy v0.13 \o/

Which modules would you like to see? I wouldn't mind expanding on that, but I'm limited.
If is not asking too much, could you please put more choice lines in the game? This is what i most want to have, like i said, l feel more represented by Vanessa who is a character than by the MC who is the one i control. I'll probably be the first one to tell you this but i care more about the story and the characters development than the sex scenes

Reactions: QQP_Purple
4.70 star(s) 452 Votes