Thy4nd

Apr 18, 2019
Damn, just so sad I can't play this game anymore.

Can only play in version 0.11 the last time.

Please, can't you make an Android + OBB version of this game?
I don't have a PC, my phone can't use Joiplay, and I can't install more than 1.4GB (Android 8).

What a shame ...

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017

I don't have a PC, my phone can't use Joiplay, and I can't install more than 1.4GB (Android 8).

What a shame ...
Don't see that coming. It is already compressed for Mac and PC and was even more for Android. The one that had done the port compressed it even more.
So you can request a port in the Android port thread or ping the one who had done the 0.12.1 port, but my hopes wouldn't be high.

Thy4nd

Apr 18, 2019
Don't see that coming. It is already compressed for Mac and PC and was even more for Android. The one that had done the port compressed it even more.
So you can request a port in the Android port thread or ping the one who had done the 0.12.1 port, but my hopes wouldn't be high.

I have asked or asked the other porters, it seems that I have not replied yet.

while porter @ spear955 (the last version I have is 0.11.2) is gone now.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017

What a shame ...
The game is getting too large for Android, there will soon be a time where it just won't work and that time might even be next update at the rate the size of the game increases.

Also, with the unofficial ports from the people on F95, that also raises the risk of the game not working. Once the game hits the point where it is just too big to work at all on Android, even the unofficial ports may not save it because of how much compression they would need to do and how much higher the risk would become as a result.

Reactions: TheDevian

Chucke1992

Jun 11, 2017
Phew. It's been a long time since I played the game. Now catching up.
Don't like the plot the moment it dived into a politics and Lin's spirit of freedom, but I still really enjoy the renders.

Hentai1987

Apr 16, 2018
I have the version 0.12.4-pc how can i get to the Nia and Sylvia scenes?

Nia:
2 Love Route Events

Sylvia:
2 Love Route Events
1 Slave Route Event

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
The game is getting too large for Android, there will soon be a time where it just won't work and that time might even be next update at the rate the size of the game increases.

Also, with the unofficial ports from the people on F95, that also raises the risk of the game not working. Once the game hits the point where it is just too big to work at all on Android, even the unofficial ports may not save it because of how much compression they would need to do and how much higher the risk would become as a result.
That happened in v0.12, that's why things have changed.

Hi
Android is missing - where has she gone?
View attachment 1220583
Did you forget what happened in the last part of her story? Do you want someone to spoil that for you? Without spoilers, you'll get more of her content in v0.13.

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
I have followed the aforementioned steps and I get the error "could not get data from Joiplay"
I can't offer much more support than "do it better next time." unfortunately.
I've never used harem hotel on android so I don't know where you could have made a mistake, I know this works for the vast majority though. Hopefully someone else can offer their advice.

The Harem Hotel community discord will more than likely help you

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 452 Votes