Jeizen

Aug 21, 2018
I can't offer much more support than "do it better next time." unfortunately.
I've never used harem hotel on android so I don't know where you could have made a mistake, I know this works for the vast majority though. Hopefully someone else can offer their advice
It is seen that it is an error of the last plugin update, since there are several reporting in the playstore that since the last update they no longer open the game. i will try to find an older apk

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
It is seen that it is an error of the last plugin update, since there are several reporting in the playstore that since the last update they no longer open the game. i will try to find an older apk
"how to download harem hotel v0.12 on android with limited storage"

Reactions: Jeizen

Jeizen

Aug 21, 2018
"how to download harem hotel v0.12 on android with limited storage"
I found the previous version of the plugin (1.00.19 for anyone who needs it) and it worked! thanks for caring and taking the time to help me. Regards!

Reactions: Runey

Sudearch

Oct 3, 2019
Hey Dev, first and foremost superb work with the game, this has to be the second best game of this genre I've played and apart from one tiny nitpick about the fj scenes (except for Kate all the girls have socks on rather than being barefoot - and that makes a whole world of a difference for someone with a foot fetish) I really have nothing but positive stuff to say about Your work. To be honest, in recent history I've been only hyped up for three games: ME:LE, Baldurs Gate 3 and this :)

1) Have You considered making the game available through Steam ?
2) Where did you get the music for the game, some tunes are really catchy, especially "Driving home" and I woluld like to breowse through similiar tunes.
3) Do You have any plans for pin ups for Emma and Felicity in future updates ?

• Red Heart
Reactions: alex2011 and Runey

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Hey Dev, first and foremost superb work with the game, this has to be the second best game of this genre I've played and apart from one tiny nitpick about the fj scenes (except for Kate all the girls have socks on rather than being barefoot - and that makes a whole world of a difference for someone with a foot fetish) I really have nothing but positive stuff to say about Your work. To be honest, in recent history I've been only hyped up for three games: ME:LE, Baldurs Gate 3 and this :)

1) Have You considered making the game available through Steam ?
2) Where did you get the music for the game, some tunes are really catchy, especially "Driving home" and I woluld like to breowse through similiar tunes.
3) Do You have any plans for pin ups for Emma and Felicity in future updates ?
1. Steam is worse than Patreon with adult content. Valve said they would allow adult games, but then they make adult game developers patch out the content that makes it an adult game in the first place, which is a ton of work for a game this big.

Since you asked so nicely :)

More on my twitter as well.
They're...they're holding hands, and not just one, but both hands. I have never seen something so...disgustingly lewd :eek:...and I love every second of it, nice work, this has to be the single most adorable picture I've seen of her yet.

sleepingkirby

Aug 8, 2017
Runey

First, I want to say, great game and great writing. I picked this up simply to try a new game, can't believe the amount of good work and heart in this.
Second:
./scripts/kali_events.rpy:881: nala "Arthur also writes the dark elf's king was kind to their people, made sure no one was starving, not even the old. And was even able to maintain multiple trade routes and aqueducts through the mountains, rivers, and deadly fauna that makes up their harsh jungles."

Did you mean to say "deadly flora" instead of "deadly fauna"? Fauna are the animals and flora are the plants. I ask because I often confuse the two myself.

paradroid

Sep 19, 2020
Runey

First, I want to say, great game and great writing. I picked this up simply to try a new game, can't believe the amount of good work and heart in this.
Second:
./scripts/kali_events.rpy:881: nala "Arthur also writes the dark elf's king was kind to their people, made sure no one was starving, not even the old. And was even able to maintain multiple trade routes and aqueducts through the mountains, rivers, and deadly fauna that makes up their harsh jungles."

Did you mean to say "deadly flora" instead of "deadly fauna"? Fauna are the animals and flora are the plants. I ask because I often confuse the two myself.
I'd just read it that the jungle has lots of dangerous animals (Lions and Tigers and Bears, Oh MY!) instead of Audrey and some Triffids stalking the paths

Reactions: alex2011

QQP_Purple

Dec 11, 2020

Jungles do tend to be full of deadly animals...

I'd just read it that the jungle has lots of dangerous animals (Lions and Tigers and Bears, Oh MY!) instead of Audrey and some Triffids stalking the paths
Although that would be awesome. Like, can you imagine the MC and Lin riding into battle against the evil human slavers on a tamed Triffid?

Chucke1992

Jun 11, 2017
I wonder if it would be better if Maria's route would also be blocked after the latest events - similarly to how it is done with the android.

Also
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

sleepingkirby

Aug 8, 2017
Fair enough. I read it as someone making a road through somewhere. And when you make a road, you build tunnels through mountains, bridges over rivers and clear the flora. As long as it still works. ^^b

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I wonder if it would be better if Maria's route would also be blocked after the latest events - similarly to how it is done with the android.

Also
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Maria has been blocked before, and I think the outcry if he had locked both of them, especially making us wait to get her back, would have been insane.

Reactions: imzahai
4.70 star(s) 452 Votes