thatguyontheforum

Nov 12, 2018
wht a good fucking game!

perfect amount of sex scenes, backstory, well written (i only saw one type-o the whole time!)

also love how it knows when you put your name as "daddy". very smart developers!

absolutely one of my top three favorite lewdgames! i hope there will be more incest content in the future.

haha i might really join the patreon for this one

passerbyR34

just wanted to passing by, end up staying anyway
Donor
Oct 29, 2018
Senjougahara from the Monogatari Series, or Aaihara Mei from Citrus come immediately to mind.
I love those two since i like kuudere type the most, moreover if she's hard-to-get romantically XD

Imo its kinda confusing to define senjougahara's trait since she have both kuudere and tsundere, and also some sign of yandere, still didnt prevent me to love her characters, tho :D

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
wht a good fucking game!

perfect amount of sex scenes, backstory, well written (i only saw one type-o the whole time!)

also love how it knows when you put your name as "daddy". very smart developers!

absolutely one of my top three favorite lewdgames! i hope there will be more incest content in the future.

haha i might really join the patreon for this one
Thanks! Incest is definitely planned, specifically MC's younger sister.

UnDeaD_CyBorG

Apr 6, 2018
While I don't care for incest, personally, that there still qualifies as a grade A tease! It might not be new, but I still have to commend that.

Reactions: Runey

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
Something like Iyapan?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I understand, tho
Not the typical tsundere which tend to making a nonsense excuses due being too shy for admitting her feelings toward MC, but the real MC-hater (at the beginning) or hard-to-get heroine due her position/occupation (forbidden incest relationship, teacher, etc)

It might be annoying at start but its always exciting for having this kind of character, at least for me there will be some personal 'conquest-achievement' when i finally able to make the hard-to-get heroine submit to MC

The very reason why i like Kali, Felicity, and Emma the most in this game XD

Autumn might soon be included into the list too due her religious trait, but i guess we just need to wait for 0.5 release
Imagine her in the house with all these poor girls...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

passerbyR34

Donor
Oct 29, 2018
Yeah i dunno why, but you should be able to see it with a right click and open pic in a new tab.
There u go
bde8f678cbabc6d313104e41fe40a951fa222f38_hq.jpg

But seriously, The Empress? No other choice but relying on Android for dealing with her then, just afraid Ashley with her knife isnt enough
Or maybe our MC could lure and taming her to behave in the dungeon XD

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
You know, I've never been able to figure out what the traits the girls can earn do. Aside from a couple of story scenes with alternative endings for exhibitionists, I haven't noticed anything. I would expect something like alternative versions of the various repeatable scenes, yet unless my memory is failing me, most of the scenes are the same with the trait as they are when you first unlock them.

Reactions: Runey

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
You know, I've never been able to figure out what the traits the girls can earn do. Aside from a couple of story scenes with alternative endings for exhibitionists, I haven't noticed anything. I would expect something like alternative versions of the various repeatable scenes, yet unless my memory is failing me, most of the scenes are the same with the trait as they are when you first unlock them.
Depends on the thing. For instance, I'm fairly certain that you need exhibitionism and/or slut related traits to get the girls to fuck you in the lobby. With Maria in particular you need her blowjob trait. Aside from that, I think it's mostly just the variables in the story scenes, whether or not you can get them to do something that involves that trait.

passerbyR34

Donor
Oct 29, 2018
One thing i notice from Maria is she no longer mad when MC cumming inside her during cowgirl after i unlock all of her traits and obtain the professional title on all 4 sexual activities
So i'm not sure which one triggering the change of scene

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Depends on the thing. For instance, I'm fairly certain that you need exhibitionism and/or slut related traits to get the girls to fuck you in the lobby. With Maria in particular you need her blowjob trait. Aside from that, I think it's mostly just the variables in the story scenes, whether or not you can get them to do something that involves that trait.
One thing i notice from Maria is she no longer mad when MC cumming inside her during cowgirl after i unlock all of her traits and obtain the professional title on all 4 sexual activities
So i'm not sure which one triggering the change of scene
Trait's have a lot of potential, but are honestly not a priority. But don't take this the wrong way, I think traits effecting/changing/unlocking things are super fun but it's hard to put my mind towards what traits should do when I have a lot of story to think up and add, as well as training.

So, if anyone has any ideas of what traits could do, I'm all ears!

JaxonShade

Jun 30, 2018
Trait's have a lot of potential, but are honestly not a priority. But don't take this the wrong way, I think traits effecting/changing/unlocking things are super fun but it's hard to put my mind towards what traits should do when I have a lot of story to think up and add, as well as training.

Time to brainstorm trait ideas ;) By the wayyy...Are we free to steal those signatures that you use? x)

passerbyR34

Donor
Oct 29, 2018

It's super fun indeed XD

Some ppl might prefer to play a story-driven vn games without free-roaming option, nothing wrong with that but i tend to finish that type of vn very quick, get little bored and have no other choice but to try playing another titles

But not for ur harem hotel
The achievement board (traits), character's stats, and obviously the repeatable scenes are really keeping the 'purpose' and 'motivation' to stay even after reaching the game version's end-scene or maxed all character's main stories while waiting for the update

Even some small repeatable scene could make a 'huge impact' for certain character's fans
i.e. i'm still patting both Lin and Android's heads eventhough their obedience already over 300pts each, only because of their adorable expressions (i might could die in happiness if there's an option for cuddling them, lol)

HH is definitely not a boring game to the point i didnt mind restarting from the beginning even after spend more than 60hrs in the first playthrough only because i'm missing some exhibitionist scenes during Ashley and Lin's main stories x'D

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Time to brainstorm trait ideas ;) By the wayyy...Are we free to steal those signatures that you use? x)
Absolutely! I would love if you used these signatures!

It's super fun indeed XD

Some ppl might prefer to play a story-driven vn games without free-roaming option, nothing wrong with that but i tend to finish that type of vn very quick, get little bored and have no other choice but to try playing another titles

But not for ur harem hotel
The achievement board (traits), character's stats, and obviously the repeatable scenes are really keeping the 'purpose' and 'motivation' to stay even after reaching the game version's end-scene or maxed all character's main stories while waiting for the update

Even some small repeatable scene could make a 'huge impact' for certain character's fans
i.e. i'm still patting both Lin and Android's heads eventhough their obedience already over 300pts each, only because of their adorable expressions (i might could die in happiness if there's an option for cuddling them, lol)

HH is definitely not a boring game to the point i didnt mind restarting from the beginning even after spend more than 60hrs in the first playthrough only because i'm missing some exhibitionist scenes during Ashley and Lin's main stories x'D
300 Obedience, 60+ hours, wow! Thank you so much!

I agree. If I see a good VN, I play it, see if I get bored. Typically the reason I play these games is to bust a nut, so I hate playing for over an hour to get to the good stuff. But, if there's ways to unlock things, I tend to play way more even to the point where I don't play for the sole purpose of busting a nut. Having training in a game always keeps me coming back, like Akabur's games.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Well, there are a few scenes you unlock early on that where the girls are kind of reluctant. Aside from Maria, for example, most of the girls have reservations about their early exhibitionism scenes to a greater or lesser extent. And at some point, Kali should probably drop the pretence that her blowjob is just for practice :).

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Well, there are a few scenes you unlock early on that where the girls are kind of reluctant. Aside from Maria, for example, most of the girls have reservations about their early exhibitionism scenes to a greater or lesser extent. And at some point, Kali should probably drop the pretence that her blowjob is just for practice :).
She does, actually.

If she has 7 or more blowjobs, she says "Oh, a blowjob? I was actually hoping you'd ask..." instead of claiming to do it only for practicing.

passerbyR34

Donor
Oct 29, 2018
Absolutely! I would love if you used these signatures!

300 Obedience, 60+ hours, wow! Thank you so much!

I agree. If I see a good VN, I play it, see if I get bored. Typically the reason I play these games is to bust a nut, so I hate playing for over an hour to get to the good stuff. But, if there's ways to unlock things, I tend to play way more even to the point where I don't play for the sole purpose of busting a nut. Having training in a game always keeps me coming back, like Akabur's games.
I know, right? x'D
The first erogame which i ever played is Teaching Feeling (Dorei to no Seikatsu), that's why i immediately found a small similarity and love HH for having a 'slave-training' plot from a complete stranger into being a lover
And yeah, it's totally sucks for a need to hours playing before getting into 'action' scene, lol

Finally got the missing scenes *personal's achievements unlocked*
CollageMaker_20181112_140435727.jpg

She does, actually.

If she has 7 or more blowjobs, she says "Oh, a blowjob? I was actually hoping you'd ask..." instead of claiming to do it only for practicing.
How about 'Sunday's Date' where we could (freely choose) dating any character which already obtain a 'Lover' title for the whole day?
Might be a need to adding a new locations like park, lake, mall/shopping street, or hills for example since we already have weekday's date to the cafe and the beach

And since we're talking about erogame, then outdoor sex with multiple sex-position choices might be exciting

Though it's almost pointless for having an outdoor sex behind a trees/bushes since every girls in HH are (gonna be) exhibitionists x'D

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Hmm, I forgot about that. I'm going off of how scenes play out once the girls are well-trained, and Kali does still mention "practising" during the scene and when she's embarrassed afterwards. Speaking of that, it's really cute at first, but as she gets more comfortable with you it seems a bit out of place.
Actually, that could be a use for another trait; perhaps the "Mega Slut" trait could mark an increase in how comfortable she is with enjoying herself. The girls could have dialog where they get a bit embarrassed about enjoying themselves so much (how much would depend on the girl), and once they have the "Mega Slut" trait they're more comfortable letting themselves go, we get more ahegao, etc. Again, there would be room for variation on just how much each particular girl lets herself go here.

HathgarNiche

Jul 14, 2017
Speaking of traits. Runey, would it be possible to hide trait related options when you dont have the traits for them yet? Like talked about above, Maria's lobby blowjob. So if you dont have her blowjob trait trained, the option is missing, but when the trait is achieved, the option in the lobby shows up?

4.70 star(s) 443 Votes