passerbyR34

just wanted to passing by, end up staying anyway
Donor
Oct 29, 2018
My first playthrough I'd had sex with her before the official virginity scene too. Don't remember how I did it, it flash a bit of a "wtf that was inconsistent" warning in my head, but I figured it was just a fluke and kept playing.
I still remember getting annoyed in my first playthrough because every girls keep refusing the outfits
I was really curious how the outfit would looked on them to the point i keep banging their doors and ask everytime after i levelling their friendship & sluttiness by 1 pts x'D

Aaaand....solved! XD

passerbyR34

just wanted to passing by, end up staying anyway
Donor
Oct 29, 2018
Thanks for the above ideas, they're good!

Work has started on v0.5! >
Sweet! XD
I'm really glad for the Gallery Scene implementation since my slot for saving almost running out

And regarding ur explanation on patreon :
Side characters are also something I want to expand on a lot, including adding multiple of them. I don't think every character will have a room mate like Kali does with Lucy, so I'll have to think of a way to keep side characters in the hotel without them moving in.
How about call-in feature through sms or internet chat? Which also might be developed into webcam-sex for adding more activities in MC's room x'D

And out of curiosity, is there any plan for adding more (freely) accessible locations like the cafe & the beach in the future? We already seen the hills, shopping street, and classy restaurant during the character's stories, so i'm just thinking it would be a good place for interacting and building friendship/affinity with the side characters without a need to bring them to the hotel (except for banging them, lol)

Though i clearly understand that new locations + variable main girl's scenes + variable side girl's scenes = hell of works x'D

HathgarNiche

Jul 14, 2017
Having sex in the hot springs is nice, but why? How? Should the characters hang out in the hot springs like they do in the lobby? If so, that's another day the characters aren't in their rooms. Or like they do in the Utility Room? That's still more time they aren't doing normal stuff, I think it's in a sweet spot at the moment. So maybe they would alternate between the Utility Room and Hot Spring? That sounds like a decent idea, though it would take quite a bit of work. Making these hangout events is kind of harder than other stuff.
You could add options in the lobby when they are hanging out there? Like, lets go take a shower, or lets go relax in the bath, you fucking stink get in the laundry, etc

EDIT: i forgot to add... when it comes to sleepovers, the mc needs a bigger bed... like really very much, and other generic descriptors bigger.

Reactions: Runey

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
a good lobby option would be "blow me while Ellen watches" because..reasons :D we really need her to loosen up and become a "main-dame" she needs a visitable room and all the perks the rest of our Harem has :p oh..especially the dungeon..she REALLY needs a spanking ..because..again..reasons....

Rook2099

Oct 18, 2018
Enjoy game quite a lot. Much content for a 0.4.3 is it known what more girls will be coming? Want to see elf's sister move to the house. Also want to see more with the twin girls.

What is interesting is that the game has so many different scenes and options.

Reactions: Runey

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Enjoy game quite a lot. Much content for a 0.4.3 is it known what more girls will be coming? Want to see elf's sister move to the house. Also want to see more with the twin girls.

What is interesting is that the game has so many different scenes and options.
Autumn is joining in v0.5 (You can check earlier in this thread or on my Patreon page to see what she looks like)

My goal is to fill up 12 rooms, meaning 13 girls as of now (Felicity & Emma share a room), right now, I don't know who they'll be.

I would like to get a depressed girl in. I could see her changing hair colors a lot which is something I would like to add. But that's just a thought. I don't have any real plans for any new MAIN girls at the moment. Lin's sister Jin won't be joining as a main character, but most likely as a side character (Like Lucia). Main characters need to look and act unique, as well as be there for the specific reason to share a new story, something different.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
WELL Mr and or Miss Dev(not gonna assume :O ) if there will be a number of girls added and you are not set yet on what you'll add..since there is an elf and an android..the fantastical isnt out of the question..so a "monster-girl" specifically a kitty-kat girl...would be swell i'll tell you what...dark skinned with a white stripe..okok..too many details..heh...just think about it :p

Reactions: Nekura

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
WELL Mr and or Miss Dev(not gonna assume :O ) if there will be a number of girls added and you are not set yet on what you'll add..since there is an elf and an android..the fantastical isnt out of the question..so a "monster-girl" specifically a kitty-kat girl...would be swell i'll tell you what...dark skinned with a white stripe..okok..too many details..heh...just think about it :p
HH isn't in a world of mythical creatures, it's got Human and Elves and that's about it. The reason for Elves existing is because I like elves because I wanted a disconnect from reality, while still maintaining it's contemporary-ness, and having a whole species as slaves and how they deal with that is interesting. Lin, Jin and Sylvia all think differently about it.

Reactions: Mikk88

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
HH isn't in a world of mythical creatures, it's got Human and Elves and that's about it. The reason for Elves existing is because I like elves because I wanted a disconnect from reality, while still maintaining it's contemporary-ness, and having a whole species as slaves and how they deal with that is interesting. Lin, Jin and Sylvia all think differently about it.
I like elves too! :)

DUDEGUY96

Jun 19, 2018
Hey Runey, i have a small request. I have an account that i'm pretty attached to from v3 and want to be able to have sex with Lucia. Could you add a code that flips the flag for Lucia after we miss the chance to have sex with her?
Thanks for the great game

lazydude

Dec 21, 2017
Did u by any chance modifying her stats? Since normally the girls will keep refusing the slut outfit until we reach her certain friendship or/and sluttiness pts
At least that's what was happened to me as android user x'D
No editing I just gave her the outfit it was after day 70 I'll have to reload my save to get the exact day but it was the day after Ashley drugged me(I'd like to see more of that outfit). Lin had the slut, loyal and blowjob traits

Reactions: passerbyR34

Graywolfe

Oct 9, 2018
Having sex in the hot springs is nice, but why? How? Should the characters hang out in the hot springs like they do in the lobby? If so, that's another day the characters aren't in their rooms. Or like they do in the Utility Room? That's still more time they aren't doing normal stuff, I think it's in a sweet spot at the moment. So maybe they would alternate between the Utility Room and Hot Spring? That sounds like a decent idea, though it would take quite a bit of work. Making these hangout events is kind of harder than other stuff.

Fixed!
What about making use of the trait and if they're just spending time in the utility room, as they do sometimes, then it brings up an option to ask them if they want to take a dip in the hot springs. Then depending on what traits you have you can get them to do different things?
Well I wasn't thinking hanging out like the lobby or utility room I was thinking more of another place you could invite them for some fun interaction. DarthSeduction nails what I had in mind pretty good, the hotsprings are a good spot that just does not get used much really. Most of what does happen there is just part of a story line and you have a few dialogue choices but not much esle.
Right now we have the beach and cafe for exhibition, the dungeon for submission and slut anytime we have sex. The hotspring could be used to move up affection or love or friendship traits depending on the girl. It could also be a good place to further loosen up Ellen if we can have the option to invite her back in there repeatedly. Gradually get her to open up as we seduce her in the hot springs, since Ellen does not seem to have a room there at the moment.
Could be used if you want to get 2 or more of the girls together for fun which would require more work on the part of MC to get the girls to agree to it ( well except Maria she would probably help set it up lol ).
I know anything like that would involve a lot more work so these are just ideas being tossed out there. I havn't done coding in years so I don't know how hard it is to work with this program. We are very much enjoying what you have given us so far and will enjoy what you give us next.

Reactions: Nekura

halil123

May 23, 2017
We have

innocent elf slave (black hair)
innocent customizable robot slave (white hair)
busty shy megane (black hir)
loli yandere (blonde? hair)
horny brunette(black hair)
alpha & beta sisters(pink)

We need a busty blonde onee-san or some kind of redhead or a dark elf!

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Hey Runey, i have a small request. I have an account that i'm pretty attached to from v3 and want to be able to have sex with Lucia. Could you add a code that flips the flag for Lucia after we miss the chance to have sex with her?
Thanks for the great game
Already in game! This was requested by someone else, so I added the code in v0.4.3

code: ifuckedlucy

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Well I wasn't thinking hanging out like the lobby or utility room I was thinking more of another place you could invite them for some fun interaction. DarthSeduction nails what I had in mind pretty good, the hotsprings are a good spot that just does not get used much really. Most of what does happen there is just part of a story line and you have a few dialogue choices but not much esle.
Right now we have the beach and cafe for exhibition, the dungeon for submission and slut anytime we have sex. The hotspring could be used to move up affection or love or friendship traits depending on the girl. It could also be a good place to further loosen up Ellen if we can have the option to invite her back in there repeatedly. Gradually get her to open up as we seduce her in the hot springs, since Ellen does not seem to have a room there at the moment.
Could be used if you want to get 2 or more of the girls together for fun which would require more work on the part of MC to get the girls to agree to it ( well except Maria she would probably help set it up lol ).
I know anything like that would involve a lot more work so these are just ideas being tossed out there. I havn't done coding in years so I don't know how hard it is to work with this program. We are very much enjoying what you have given us so far and will enjoy what you give us next.
I wanted to make a "Let's hang out at the hot springs" option on all characters in the lobby, much like the "Let's watch TV" option, but I didn't have time in v0.4. I may do this in v0.5

We have

innocent elf slave (black hair)
innocent customizable robot slave (white hair)
busty shy megane (black hir)
loli yandere (blonde? hair)
horny brunette(black hair)

She's got a big sister vibe to her, she's busty. And she's religious. I do want to take this time to address any worries anyone might have about Autumn being religious. She has religious values, such as be kind to your neighbor, sex only after marriage, etc. She won't be a zealot, but in her early events she will take the moral high ground which is meant to be annoying. She'll state that she had never really been around people to think differently, and that's why she tries to explain what you're doing is "bad", but soon after she understands that she shouldn't be doing that. The player also has options to sass her about her religious undertones.

Of course, while it looks like I'm leading character's one way, I'm actually setting them to go the opposite way all together, this is what I think makes a good corruption game. A good example is Felicity & Emma, bitches turned into submissives. Autumn will follow the same path.

Reactions: DarthSeduction

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Why is this still tagged [VN]? It's no visual novel.
Here's the definition of Visual Novel: "A visual novel is an interactive game genre, which originated in Japan, featuring text-based story with narrative style of literature and interactivity aided by static or sprite-based visuals, most often using anime-style art or occasionally live-action stills."

While HH isn't a totally linear story like a book, it does technically fall under Visual Novel.

Reactions: DarthSeduction

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
Well...

Only one of these is pink haired, Emma is a busty blonde... just not an onee-san type.

Also Mutt and I gave Runey some pointers for moving things forward with Ellen, who is also busty, and an older woman, could scratch your itch. Runey did say somehting about content with her coming up in a future release.

4.70 star(s) 444 Votes