DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
Speaking of traits. Runey, would it be possible to hide trait related options when you dont have the traits for them yet? Like talked about above, Maria's lobby blowjob. So if you dont have her blowjob trait trained, the option is missing, but when the trait is achieved, the option in the lobby shows up?
That would be fine for recurring scenes, but I wouldn't suggest doing so in story scenes for those who run into those and would like to see the trait scene.

JaxonShade

Jun 30, 2018
Just a small idea for traits, I believe early on in the story when you try to take pics with Kali, it mentions how it'd be expanded in the future, with other girls? Well...What if traits played in to that a bit? Say, need X amount of exhibition and you'd unlock it on Y girl, and if they have Z other trait, you could do say a "different" kind of photo shoot, netting more money.

So lets use Lin for example. Get her exhibition to say 2 or 3, would unlock taking pics with her maid outfit, bit more for her Wednesday outfit, bit more and you could start taking more...Risque shoots. Say a blowjob photo shoot or something akin.

Personally, I'd want more out of traits than just that. Keep up the good work, Runey!

Afterthought: Typing it out, it sounds really dumb. But, none the less, I'll leave it here heh.

passerbyR34

just wanted to passing by, end up staying anyway
Donor
Oct 29, 2018
Just a small idea for traits, I believe early on in the story when you try to take pics with Kali, it mentions how it'd be expanded in the future, with other girls? Well...What if traits played in to that a bit? Say, need X amount of exhibition and you'd unlock it on Y girl, and if they have Z other trait, you could do say a "different" kind of photo shoot, netting more money.

So lets use Lin for example. Get her exhibition to say 2 or 3, would unlock taking pics with her maid outfit, bit more for her Wednesday outfit, bit more and you could start taking more...Risque shoots. Say a blowjob photo shoot or something akin.

Personally, I'd want more out of traits than just that. Keep up the good work, Runey!

Afterthought: Typing it out, it sounds really dumb. But, none the less, I'll leave it here heh.
Talking about Lin + exhibitionist + shoot, dont forget that she and Maria were netting $150 from a single streaming
Might be some idea for Lin's traits since she already own a laptop (Ellen's) in her room XD

Another idea, how about adding more character choices beside the maids (Lin & Android) for sleeping with MC at night? But this time with a little 'night activities' scene

Unfortunately at the moment Lin is the only character with 'Lust' stats, otherwise it might be fun to messing with other girls for forcing them for sneaking into MC's room at night/early morning, lol

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
There u go
View attachment 177260

But seriously, The Empress? No other choice but relying on Android for dealing with her then, just afraid Ashley with her knife isnt enough
Or maybe our MC could lure and taming her to behave in the dungeon XD
Thanks.

Yes of course her i could've taken Kurumi Tokisaki instead, but no matter which one of them Ashley wouldn't yandere over the place anymore.

I wouldn't mind either of them in the dungeon. xD

Reactions: passerbyR34

passerbyR34

Donor
Oct 29, 2018
Thanks.

Yes of course her i could've taken Kurumi Tokisaki instead, but no matter which one of them Ashley wouldn't yandere over the place anymore.

I wouldn't mind either of them in the dungeon. XD
Lmao x'D

Ashley might still stand a chance if its only bickering verbally, but it would be totally different case if they also bring their powers into HH universe, lol

Hell yeah, Kurumi, always still on my high-rated waifus list eventhough i'm not really a huge fan of Date a Live

Graywolfe

Oct 9, 2018
The love trait could be used for which girls will spend the night with the MC and/or accept becoming pregnant, cumdump maybe with that for pregnant.

I noticed that Kali after she got the exhibitionist trait I would find her downstairs naked masterbating in public so maybe the other girls could be having fun in the lobby or hot springs once they have that trait and the slut trait both.

passerbyR34

Donor
Oct 29, 2018
The love trait could be used for which girls will spend the night with the MC and/or accept becoming pregnant, cumdump maybe with that for pregnant.

I noticed that Kali after she got the exhibitionist trait I would find her downstairs naked masterbating in public so maybe the other girls could be having fun in the lobby or hot springs once they have that trait and the slut trait both.
Utility Room character appearance schedule :
- Ashley (Monday morning)
- Android (Tuesday morning)
- Kali (Wednesday morning)
- Lin (Friday afternoon)
- Maria (Saturday noon)
- Felicity & Emma (Sunday noon)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

passerbyR34

Donor
Oct 29, 2018
That is nice but still would like to see more action in the hot springs. Like walking into the shower and then having sex with them, something similar could happen in the hot springs once they get the right traits.
I'd like for having repeatable actions in the hot spring and laundry room too, since those 2 places are only used during the stories atm XD

UnDeaD_CyBorG

Apr 6, 2018
I think an easy way to add a bit of content to traits without much effort is to just change the text on some scenes. Maybe add some extra dialogues somewhere that reflect some of those traits.
I mean, we do have Lin asking us in the Lobby if we would like some Butt Sex, and she favours that in the shower - I would assume something like that is the point of traits. Though I have to wonder if, long term, some of them shouldn't be - maybe not exclusive, but have a priority of sorts, maybe to be set by the player. Eases implementation if there's less combinations.

Regarding Lust: We definitely need Chastity Belts for the girls. >:D

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
Lmao x'D

Ashley might still stand a chance if its only bickering verbally, but it would be totally different case if they also bring their powers into HH universe, lol

Hell yeah, Kurumi, always still on my high-rated waifus list eventhough i'm not really a huge fan of Date a Live
Hm...Date a Live is a double edged sword. It has parts that i really like and parts that i really dislike. But no matter what, i really like Kurumi and Amou. xD

Reactions: passerbyR34

lazydude

Dec 21, 2017
well after starting a fresh playthrough I just found out you can have sex with Lin before you take her virginity by giving her the slut outfit.

passerbyR34

Donor
Oct 29, 2018
Hm...Date a Live is a double edged sword. It has parts that i really like and parts that i really dislike. But no matter what, i really like Kurumi and Amou. XD
Yeah, i could say that i like almost all of Date a Live heroine's character designs especially Kurumi and Kotori, but unfortunately i couldn't say the same for it's story
Dunno why, probably just not within my preference :'(

well after starting a fresh playthrough I just found out you can have sex with Lin before you take her virginity by giving her the slut outfit.
Did u by any chance modifying her stats? Since normally the girls will keep refusing the slut outfit until we reach her certain friendship or/and sluttiness pts
At least that's what was happened to me as android user x'D

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
Did u by any chance modifying her stats? Since normally the girls will keep refusing the slut outfit until we reach her certain friendship or/and sluttiness pts
At least that's what was happened to me as android user x'D
My first playthrough I'd had sex with her before the official virginity scene too. Don't remember how I did it, it flash a bit of a "wtf that was inconsistent" warning in my head, but I figured it was just a fluke and kept playing.

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Speaking of traits. Runey, would it be possible to hide trait related options when you dont have the traits for them yet? Like talked about above, Maria's lobby blowjob. So if you dont have her blowjob trait trained, the option is missing, but when the trait is achieved, the option in the lobby shows up?
This is kind of a bad idea. If you do something where something can be unlocked, you should in some way know that there's something to unlock there. Such as having the option greyed out, now you know to come back later!

Stats and Traits do affect pinups. You can't do pinups unless you have over 5 affection, and that's for Kali's "Bra and Panties". "Nothing" requires the In Love trait, and the "Slut Outfit" requires the mega slut trait.

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
That is nice but still would like to see more action in the hot springs. Like walking into the shower and then having sex with them, something similar could happen in the hot springs once they get the right traits.
Having sex in the hot springs is nice, but why? How? Should the characters hang out in the hot springs like they do in the lobby? If so, that's another day the characters aren't in their rooms. Or like they do in the Utility Room? That's still more time they aren't doing normal stuff, I think it's in a sweet spot at the moment. So maybe they would alternate between the Utility Room and Hot Spring? That sounds like a decent idea, though it would take quite a bit of work. Making these hangout events is kind of harder than other stuff.

I think an easy way to add a bit of content to traits without much effort is to just change the text on some scenes. Maybe add some extra dialogues somewhere that reflect some of those traits.
I mean, we do have Lin asking us in the Lobby if we would like some Butt Sex, and she favours that in the shower - I would assume something like that is the point of traits. Though I have to wonder if, long term, some of them shouldn't be - maybe not exclusive, but have a priority of sorts, maybe to be set by the player. Eases implementation if there's less combinations.

Regarding Lust: We definitely need Chastity Belts for the girls. :evilsmile:
Girls do change dialog during sex scenes based on traits, though very few and far in between. This is pretty easy to do, but something that has always kept me from doing that is what traits should affect what they say? How many traits should affect what they say? And what should the priority be? Such as this: If Ashley has the Mega Slut trait, maybe she'll say "I'm such a slut!" And if she has the In Love trait "I love you so much!" Now if you have both she'll say "I'm such a slut" "I love you so much!" (These are just bad examples, but I hope they get my point across). By themselves they're fine, together is a bit weird, and choosing one over the other will be bad for some and good for others. What if you want her to say the slut thing? Well now that she's In Love with you she'll never say it, unless I were to let both of those happen, then it may be a little weird.

In any case, I do add them to dialog where I see fit, though mostly it's just cum slut, cum dump, or mega slut traits that affect the dialog.

Fixed!

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Such as this: If Ashley has the Mega Slut trait, maybe she'll say "I'm such a slut!" And if she has the In Love trait "I love you so much!" Now if you have both she'll say "I'm such a slut" "I love you so much!" (These are just bad examples, but I hope they get my point across). By themselves they're fine, together is a bit weird, and choosing one over the other will be bad for some and good for others. What if you want her to say the slut thing? Well now that she's In Love with you she'll never say it, unless I were to let both of those happen, then it may be a little weird.
The way I would do it would be to populate an array with possible lines, and then pick one for her to say at random. Do it like this, and you can get the lines for all the traits in, and the scenes aren't exactly the same every single time. For a bit more player control, you could make each earned trait clickable, and let the player choose a weight for each one. Those weights could also be used for the "What do you want to do?" option. The hard part would, as is usually the case, be communicating to the player that they can do this.

Reactions: Dante22

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
Having sex in the hot springs is nice, but why? How? Should the characters hang out in the hot springs like they do in the lobby? If so, that's another day the characters aren't in their rooms. Or like they do in the Utility Room? That's still more time they aren't doing normal stuff, I think it's in a sweet spot at the moment. So maybe they would alternate between the Utility Room and Hot Spring? That sounds like a decent idea, though it would take quite a bit of work. Making these hangout events is kind of harder than other stuff.
What about making use of the trait and if they're just spending time in the utility room, as they do sometimes, then it brings up an option to ask them if they want to take a dip in the hot springs. Then depending on what traits you have you can get them to do different things?

What if you want her to say the slut thing? Well now that she's In Love with you she'll never say it, unless I were to let both of those happen, then it may be a little weird.
I think Ashley is a bad example, just because of who she is, but one could tie those to the outfits instead of the traits. If they dress as the mega slut then they have dialogue that plays that up. Also, you could work in the domination related trait, and make the reason they're talking dirty, admitting to being your slut, have something to do with a combining that with things in some way. Maybe add a menu to the choices so it goes Cowgirl > Outfit choice > slut/lover/reluctant role play etc

Advocate315

Oct 17, 2018
Not the person who originally brought this up, but maybe you could invite them from their room? And you could invite them a few different locations at this point already as well. Most girls already have content in the shower and in the lobby so maybe you could add an option to invite them to those locations when you see them in their room. And then as additional content add other locations (such as the hot springs or your own room).

Girls do change dialog during sex scenes based on traits, though very few and far in between. This is pretty easy to do, but something that has always kept me from doing that is what traits should affect what they say? How many traits should affect what they say? And what should the priority be? Such as this: If Ashley has the Mega Slut trait, maybe she'll say "I'm such a slut!" And if she has the In Love trait "I love you so much!" Now if you have both she'll say "I'm such a slut" "I love you so much!" (These are just bad examples, but I hope they get my point across). By themselves they're fine, together is a bit weird, and choosing one over the other will be bad for some and good for others. What if you want her to say the slut thing? Well now that she's In Love with you she'll never say it, unless I were to let both of those happen, then it may be a little weird.

In any case, I do add them to dialog where I see fit, though mostly it's just cum slut, cum dump, or mega slut traits that affect the dialog.
I have literally zero knowledge or skill in how developing these games works so I have no idea how difficult it would be to implement, but could you tie certain expression to certain outfits and have the girls ask what you think of the outfits (that way you could customize what you want them to say in certain outfits)? For example, say Kali wants to know what you think of her in the Bunny Outfit. You could tell her "I think you look lovely" or "I think you look slutty" (blunt, but just an example). This would then determine which line takes priority.

Again, I don't really know how difficult either of these ideas would be to do and I don't want to interfere with whatever it is you are planning. I'm just throwing out ideas.

4.70 star(s) 443 Votes