Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
You could add options in the lobby when they are hanging out there? Like, lets go take a shower, or lets go relax in the bath, you fucking stink get in the laundry, etc

EDIT: i forgot to add... when it comes to sleepovers, the mc needs a bigger bed... like really very much, and other generic descriptors bigger.
a good lobby option would be "blow me while Ellen watches" because..reasons :D we really need her to loosen up and become a "main-dame" she needs a visitable room and all the perks the rest of our Harem has :p oh..especially the dungeon..she REALLY needs a spanking ..because..again..reasons....
I like these ideas boys. :eazyHype:

Just replaying the game atm because all my games need updates and damn Runey the eyes of the twins, maria and lin are really something. :heartcoveredeyes:

Reactions: Runey

Zarathos4

Trial Moderator
Trial Moderator
Jul 25, 2018
game taunted me by making Ashley a cute brunette...for just awhile...she'd have zoomed to the top if she'd have remained with that look..LOL..she's at the bottom because of the "blonde"..
Yeah. I thought it was going to be oh look finally matured a bit. But no. Back to blonde pigtails and immature stalker killer mode.

Reactions: JaxonShade

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
How I can get Jin or Sylvia to our hotel as a guest ?
You can't yet. I know for a fact that Jyn will be available for purchase at a later date. Sylvia is the high elf right? I know Runey has plans for her as well, but depending on polls that he's done, I don't think she's on a fast track for her later inclusion.

UnDeaD_CyBorG

Apr 6, 2018
I think thinking of what a characters room would look like would be one of the hardest tasks for me.
I sure respect that creativity.

Reactions: Runey

Mikk88

Jun 6, 2018
You can't yet. I know for a fact that Jyn will be available for purchase at a later date. Sylvia is the high elf right? I know Runey has plans for her as well, but depending on polls that he's done, I don't think she's on a fast track for her later inclusion.
Thanks ;)

Mikk88

Jun 6, 2018
Since we got to see Ashley's mom, will we eventually get to meet Lin's older sister?
Or MC can seduce Ashley´s mother and have a sex with her :evilsmile:
The sex scene with Ashley´s teacher could be exciting too :heartcoveredeyes:

Last edited:
Reactions: Zontany

Cobra1990

Mar 15, 2017
I have a bug: When kali her friendship is higher then 0 and you click on her door you go to the front door.
Does anyone have a solution?

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
I have a bug: When kali her friendship is higher then 0 and you click on her door you go to the front door.
Does anyone have a solution?
Higher than 0 doesn't help me. When this bug was happening, what was her friendship, and what day and time of day was it?

Reactions: DarthSeduction

makuc

Nov 12, 2018
I ordered some stuff online (3 outfits and some toys) at the same day. The money got spent and I waited for the next day... Nothing came, though. It's been a few days now and still nothing...

It's true that I completed almost all of the girls by now (or should I say, maxed out their levels), but I doubt this should influence the delivery...

Last edited:

makuc

Nov 12, 2018
Placed a few additional orders, still nothing. I even went to a previous save, got back to a similar point and re-ordered stuff, nothing arrived.

Also, they aren't on the list to order anymore. So I have no idea what is going on anymore... And a few weeks passed since the order in-game, still nothing.

Last edited:

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
Placed a few additional orders, still nothing. I even went to a previous save, got back to a similar point and re-ordered stuff, nothing arrived.

Also, they aren't on the list to order anymore. So I have no idea what is going on anymore... And a few weeks passed since the order in-game, still nothing.
i believe thats a bug that happens if you have someone waking you...go to their room and ask them to stop waking you and it should be fine to order again

fenix2d

Jan 28, 2018
i got problem. ive seen introduction with maria on day 20 but on 21 she's still not in hotel. it keeps telling me that "nobody lives here"
ps. just saw one scene with ahshley and maria. and her room is still empty. seems i cant interact with her at all

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 444 Votes