TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I'm sorry if this has been asked before, but how compatible are the save games of each versions with each other? Have an old 10.1? and would like to update, can I just copy the saves over to the newer version?
The saves from the older versions do not always work, especially now that the older parts have been reworked.
Thank you. :)
Only searched through a few pages and saw there's a Patches section and that didn't really answer this. I was mainly wondering if i can just overwrite everything with the new version, or need to download it in a separate directory and copy saves over. (On Windows btw).
No, never overwrite the game folder. Extract it to a new folder, then copy over your screenshots, saves, and whatnot. Then you can safely delete the old one.

Reactions: Squall99

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
What way out? You do realize that the vast majority of individuals don't have the magical plot armor that is being friendly to the games main character? They ain't getting out. Their life is over. If getting out of slavery was even remotely common than the whole system wouldn't work to begin with.

And that's the point I am making here. For the absolute supermajority of individuals the only thing a calm, polite and sensible approach would do is give them time to react and either try to run, defend them self or do something else to try and desperately claw their way out of the situation or die trying. And from the perspective of the captors that's a liability at worst and an annoyance at best.

That is why the response the hospital had is actually quite reasonable. They want to overwhelm the victim with rapid concentrated force so as to ensure it newer gets the chance to do react.

Now it's horrific to look at and experience to be sure. But it makes sense from their perspective.
You skipped over the part where Maria has people on the outside that would do anything and everything, including violent action on Nia's part, to get her out. She would get out, the only real question is how that would happen, whether it was all out war or diplomacy. This isn't about most people, again, I am taking this specifically from Maria's point of view because she was the one held. There is no majority or supermajority involved, it is one very specific individual.

The response the hospital had is in no way reasonable because, again, they risked damaging their prize and wasting the effort. If she then ends up getting no buyers specifically because the overkill response injured her beyond any recognizable value, she is then useless to them and she might as well have been treated as if she were human in the first place. It would get them the same value with less effort and less expense.

Reactions: Jjay08

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
No, never overwrite the game folder. Extract it to a new folder, then copy over your screenshots, saves, and whatnot. Then you can safely delete the old one.
With one distinction if a patch made for the game to put it from version A to B and even then you must need to know more than for the "standard" method. Other than that, as TheDevian have written, never do that.

Last edited:
Reactions: TheDevian

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
With one distinction if a patch made for the game to put it from version A to B and even then you must need more than for the "standard" method. Other than that, as TheDevian have written never do that.
Hehe, yeah, exceptions to every rule. lol

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Thank you. :)
Only searched through a few pages and saw there's a Patches section and that didn't really answer this. I was mainly wondering if i can just overwrite everything with the new version, or need to download it in a separate directory and copy saves over. (On Windows btw).
Never overwrite anything, that's how saves are broken. Simply download, install, launch, and load your save.

Jjay08

Nov 16, 2019
That's... quite a sudden change in Autumn's behaviour. Not a "bad" change, by any means, but still quite a large one.
I assume she got a fair bit of content this update, and this comes at the end of that content, after a bit more "convincing" on the MC's part.
probably. she does like exposing herself to the mc. not a really far stretch to do it in public, I don't know if it's more or less of a stretch to do it in a place she knows and cares about. Still...I like to think that she is doing it to spite her father. Just a bit anyway.

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
That's... quite a sudden change in Autumn's behaviour. Not a "bad" change, by any means, but still quite a large one.
I assume she got a fair bit of content this update, and this comes at the end of that content, after a bit more "convincing" on the MC's part.
It's generally how training goes. She's getting one story event and 6 training scenes. This is from the 4th training scene.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
It's generally how training goes. She's getting one story event and 6 training scenes. This is from the 4th training scene.
How much content is a "story event"? I don't care that much for her training.

Thank you.

allenandarth

May 30, 2017
gonna be honest, i'm looking forward to Autumn's scenes, although i think Ellen needs a bit more love, then again she's a side character
edit - Actually i got a question...Are we gonna be able to impregnate side girls, like...well, Ellen and Lucy i love them both dearly

4.70 star(s) 452 Votes