Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Nice :love:, so have you changed something in the settings? It freeze on the loading screen for me, dunno why.
No. I updated to the latest version of JoyPlay in the PlayStore and then just started it.
Takes a bit to load but after that it works without a problem for me.

Last edited:
Reactions: wolframiox

Tryson101

Apr 19, 2019
It might be time to consider adding "update" files to the download lines. it is now 7GB, that is a lot to make people re download the whole file when they already have most of the files on their computer.

Reactions: MorganMaximara

Kisz26

May 17, 2021
No. I updated to the latest version of JoyPlay in the PlayStore and then just started it.
Takes a bit to load but after that it works without a problem for me.
What's your current version in joiplay?

I dont mind starting from scratch again. I love HH anyway.

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Harem Hotel [v0.13 Public] [Runey] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC: 7,33 GB / 2,46 GB - Harem_Hotel-v0.13-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 7,31 GB / 2,44 GB - Harem_Hotel-v0.13-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC): - -

Download (Mac): -
-

(y) LOAD'n'LIKE - If you LOAD it then LIKE it! (y) Thanks!

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

Tools:
UnRen v0.91 (Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.1c (hngg@f95zone) - -

Last edited:

Yogi8156

May 23, 2018
Actually I just fixed the issue for myself. I noticed that the game was smaller than the zipped version so something must've gone wrong while unzipping it. I unzipped it again and this version works perfectly! Hope this helps.
thanks, it worked, guess winrar or something crashed and I didn't notice

lf2mr

Sep 7, 2019
Это последствия русского перевода предыдущей версии
Not quite like that. This is a consequence of the fact that in the "tl" folder, where the translations are placed, there are files with empty lines, so they are displayed on the screen to those who have used different localizations. And why they are lying there is unknown, perhaps this kind of fight against pirates or something else....

zh

Oct 17, 2017
Hi !

Finally managed to play a little (didn't reach last update tho... so much stuff to do in this game )

One thing tho :

I just wish Maria was a half demon/devil/succubus instead of an half Elf... Just for the sake of "collecting" another type of creature. Because there are A LOT of elfes in this game already :ROFLMAO:
I also thought that if Maria had demon blood, that would fit pretty well given Maria's personality but ...

Oh well... I still like this game ! Keep it up (y)
*resume my playthrough... trying to catch up*

Reactions: alex2011
4.70 star(s) 451 Votes