c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
oh dear lord its 7 gigs. any chance someone can come up with a patch only download? no clue if that's even possible but that'd cut down on download time by a lot
Oh dear lord it is on the OP, any chance this lazy bum of patch create can work faster? :ROFLMAO::whistle:

Reactions: StoLat

Horny Toad

May 23, 2019
Is there a way to watch the old story events that were remade? I just see the gallery and it doesn't show what event they are from and if they are redone or not.

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Also the fact that there was a ~2.0 GB compressed version for 0.12.4 that looked reasonable shows the claim "Further compression makes this game look like a blurry mess." to be total BS.
You're right, I just want to punish people with slow internet because I don't like them for some arbitrary reason. I guess I'm just a bigot towards slow internet users, sorry. I definitely don't have experience in this, or have actually been doing this for three years until v0.12 for android users. But go ahead, download that build that 'isn't a blurry mess'. Enjoy.

oh dear lord its 7 gigs. any chance someone can come up with a patch only download? no clue if that's even possible but that'd cut down on download time by a lot
It's possible for me to upload the image file, but the scripts are a messy issue. As far as I'm aware, replacing or merging scripts breaks the game. Not sure how to get around that. I would love to be able to upload a separate patch because I understand the pain of slow download speeds. I was paying $75 for 300KB/s only 5 years ago. But it's likely to cause more issues than it fixes, including broken saves.

*Sees update*
Noice
*7.33Gb*
Noice

Can't even download through Mega. It's ok OP I still love you.
There are a few ways you can get around the mega limit, surprised more people don't know this.
You can use a free browser VPN or download the mega app, which doesn't have a restriction.

QQP_Purple

Dec 11, 2020
And now I just have to wait until saturday and enough free time to actually start playing. God I can't wait.

4.70 star(s) 450 Votes