Что это за хрень ?
See below.
This is how the exit from the master's room looks like:
View attachment 1307249
This is what the lobby menu looks like. In some places there is text:
View attachment 1307250
This is how the menu for trying to exit the game looks like:
View attachment 1307251
Try deleting the "persistent" file from the games folder "...\game\save\" and "...\Users\YourName\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\Harem Hotel-1520575859\". Or delete the entire folder "...\game\save\tl".

Reactions: capitanqueso
Jan 4, 2020
Went through everyone's story events, but Vanessa & co are def still not showing up to the hot springs. Is there a scene that triggers it?

avirexxx

Apr 21, 2020
[QUOTE = "DeltaDuster, сообщение: 6229514, участник: 929682"]
См. ниже.
[/ ЦИТИРОВАТЬ]
Тhx

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
PLSSSSSS? 0_0
Not a question if I make it. Most likely I would piss of too many people if I wouldn't make it and I'm not that evil (yet). :sneaky:
But you have to wait until I'm back from work. So it will be done today, in around 20 to 21 hours.

bishop083

Jan 5, 2019
That moment when you see the new update, then remember that you used the walkthrough mod and need to wait for its update so you don't need to restart. :cry::cry:

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Went through everyone's story events, but Vanessa & co are def still not showing up to the hot springs. Is there a scene that triggers it?
You have to set it up at Kali's room, then show up on the day and time you set it up on. Which I believe was Monday Noon.

Reactions: 69AssLover69

DeltaDuster

Oct 5, 2018
That moment when you see the new update, then remember that you used the walkthrough mod and need to wait for its update so you don't need to restart. :cry::cry:
But you want to restart to see the remastered scenes. If you haven't started a new game in 2-3 versions, you've got a few surprises waiting for you.
Wait, aren't the saves backwards-compatible?
As has been said dozens of times with every update.. not if you use Lain's mod.

bishop083

Jan 5, 2019
Impatiently waiting for the compressed version.

Wait, aren't the saves backwards-compatible?
The problem isn't the saves, its that the mod means I cannot use my saves unless the mod is applied again. So now I need to wait for the mod to be updated to work with the new release.

And I like playing the game, but trying to go through the entire thing again just to get a clean save up to where my modded save is at takes a LOT of time. I tried to do that once and got bored. It turned something I enjoyed into what felt like work.

Reactions: capitanqueso

DeltaDuster

Oct 5, 2018
Sorry fam, I just joined this site like a month ago.
All good, just a little annoying that this has to be brought up every time by a handful of people, especially when it was answered at the top of the previous page and buried by more people saying their saves are broken.. perhaps Noneya666 could make a note of it in the OP, if Runey is okay with it? Something along the lines of "If you download this mod, you have to wait for it to update for saves to be compatible"?

Horny Toad

May 23, 2019
Kali is brutal.

She was already my fave but that spot putting her sister in her place, damned if that isn't one of the better knock downs in te game "you are just a side piece, nothing more than a toy he can play with. I let him have his fun because I love him, understand? Know your place or i'll put you in it, bitch" ... I love it.

She's deff going to be my MC's wife.

Assuming that is we survive Skynet ... er ... Andra (I'm highly original with my naming of the android, I know, lots of thought went into it ... 2 whole minutes).
Well, I named her Andrea, because of the first four letters of Android. So I think your name of the android is very original and one of the only sensible choices.

Reactions: Avaron1974
Nov 9, 2017
If you've been here for a while, you should have seen me mention this multiple times. But the original size of Harem Hotel is probably 70 - 80GB by now. Every image is heavily compressed without sacrificing too much quality to decrease the size to over 7GB. Further compression makes this game look like a blurry mess.
But that is a problem. Not everyone has uber fast internet with a stable connection. Sometimes an ISP is disrupted and it goes down to a slower speed for some reason. Right now I looking at our normally 25 mbs being kicked in the head down to 7 mbs. So I am looking at a 3h+ download time and this ISP is not stable enough for that. The idea of a patch file where you download just the changes is a wonderful idea and I wish it was done more often (we don't have one to go to 0.13...yet).

Also the fact that there was a ~2.0 GB compressed version for 0.12.4 that looked reasonable shows the claim "Further compression makes this game look like a blurry mess." to be total BS.

Last edited:

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Also the fact that there was a ~2.0 GB compressed version for 0.12.4 that looked reasonable shows the claim "Further compression makes this game look like a blurry mess." to be total BS.
Depend on how you define "a blurry mess". Also Runey have the original uncompressed image where we have only the official compressed ones. Thus the compare is different and we would need to compare both (the official and unofficial) compressed images to the uncompressed one.
Would also needed that instead of the "blurry mess" that we use an defined error function to see what is - objectively the difference between them.:geek:

But I'm a guy with a very fast Internet connection who could even have a ridiculous fast Internet connection, thus size isn't my main concern.

Reactions: alex2011

skyfire777

Mar 28, 2018
oh dear lord its 7 gigs. any chance someone can come up with a patch only download? no clue if that's even possible but that'd cut down on download time by a lot

Reactions: Elias85
4.70 star(s) 450 Votes