capitanqueso

Jul 6, 2019
Compressed Size PC: 1,98 GB
Harem_Hotel-v0.12.2-pc-crunched.zip: -
Please could you use another mirror (like mega)? Either anonfile and pixeldrain are baned by my ISP and macafee's SHP, even firefox detects a bad cert in pixeldrain... You can check your mirrors using and you'll see they are flagged as medium risk meaning that many people has no access, you can try and help changing the "Optional categorization suggestion" after runing the domain, I personally succesfully unbaned addic7ed and xhamsterlive by suggesting less riskier categories, so please, anybody can do it to help, thanks

Reactions: ubblesnop

taler

Oct 5, 2017
If you've been here for a while, you should have seen me mention this multiple times. But the original size of Harem Hotel is probably 70 - 80GB by now. Every image is heavily compressed without sacrificing too much quality to decrease the size to over 7GB. Further compression makes this game look like a blurry mess.
Can we get the pre-compressed version? I already think the game looks like a blurry mess.

Reactions: Corvus Belli

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Kali is brutal.

She was already my fave but that spot putting her sister in her place, damned if that isn't one of the better knock downs in te game "you are just a side piece, nothing more than a toy he can play with. I let him have his fun because I love him, understand? Know your place or i'll put you in it, bitch" ... I love it.

She's deff going to be my MC's wife.

Assuming that is we survive Skynet ... er ... Andra (I'm highly original with my naming of the android, I know, lots of thought went into it ... 2 whole minutes).

• Haha
Reactions: TheDevian and Runey

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
If you've been here for a while, you should have seen me mention this multiple times. But the original size of Harem Hotel is probably 70 - 80GB by now. Every image is heavily compressed without sacrificing too much quality to decrease the size to over 7GB. Further compression makes this game look like a blurry mess.
Well, I guess "here for a while" depends on what is meant, I meant it more like I have played it since the beginning versions but I haven't paid that much attention to the thread (which already managed to have more than a thousand pages).

What else can I say, I am actually impressed now that I have read that. 7GB is only a tenth from the original size already, so now I understand why there is no further compressed version.

But I am also impressed that some people manage to compress it even further from that point. From my perspective the last unofficial compressed version I played was still fine for my tastes, although I guess maybe for once I might want to play with the original (compressed) quality as a comparison (and to give myself a reason to free up some space). Maybe at some point in the distant future I might ask for the original uncompressed quality, that is when I have enough space to hold it (and perhaps a good enough internet connection).

Last edited:

ComixFan

Apr 15, 2019
Ouch! That download was painful! Thank goodness for Nopy! Well worth the cost of a Coffee.
I sent them a few bucks. Hopefully some of you can too.

Arefureta

May 7, 2020
0.13 wont open for me whenever i open it it says loading then crashes im using joiplay anyone knows how to fix this i was really looking forward playing the new patch

DeltaDuster

Oct 5, 2018
I don't see why we don't have a torrent. Just help each other download it.
Because some ISP's are assholes. *glares at Spectrum flagging him for a goddamn Knoppix torrent.. which is completely free and distributed by the developers via torrent*

Also, minor bug report for Runey - go into the clothes purchase section, and some of the prices don't line up. The initial listing is correct on all of them so far, but not the price after clicking on.. Lin's Bondage Set (shows $50 on buy page, $75 on listing, takes $75), Kali's Bunny Suit (same $50/$75/$75) and Slut Outfit ($50 on buy page, $200 on listing, $200 taken). Attaching screenshots in case I make no sense (For first and last, pay attention to the money at top).
screenshot0001.png screenshot0002.png screenshot0003.png screenshot0004.png

Last edited:
Reactions: capitanqueso
4.70 star(s) 450 Votes