bobodobo

Jun 17, 2017
pure joy. this weekend will be mad for me, time to start the new walkthrough, oh booooy...

Last edited:

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Updated Thread v0.13 Public
Added Win/Mac Links
Added Changelog

Enjoy!
Thank you! A few other things need to be updated too, if you don't mind.

The overview needs to be updated to this:
You've inherited the "Harem Hotel", a hotel where 8 beautiful women stay! Upgrade your hotel, build friendships with girls, follow their stories, and train them. Harem Hotel includes hundreds of fully animated and completely uncensored lewd scenes, an array of stats and traits to build and unlock, many outfits to use, unique characters and fetishes, over 800 unique events, over 22,400 images, and way, way more to come.
And the Android links for v0.11 need to be removed. The android version is the same as the PC/Linux version.

I am Gone

Jun 10, 2020
Thank you! A few other things need to be updated too, if you don't mind.

The overview needs to be updated to this:

And the Android links for v0.11 need to be removed. The android version is the same as the PC/Linux version.
Done if ya need anything else feel free to tag me, DM me, or hit me up on discord. Keep up the great work love your game.

Inve2

Jan 13, 2018
Just to know, should there being hotfixies you will be a ìble to download them without redownloading tht entire game?
(I'm witout landline at the moment and on mobile every Gb counts)

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
hopefully the patch will be out soon 8GB is fuckin big lol
Just to know, should there being hotfixies you will be a ìble to download them without redownloading tht entire game?
(I'm witout landline at the moment and on mobile every Gb counts)
No, you will have to download the full game each time it's updated. This isn't a linear game that can be played in segments, HH has intertwining events and relative free roam.

Or you can wait for someone to upload a low resolution version of the game. It will look horrible, but it will be smaller.

Reactions: TheDevian

whippetmaster

Oct 4, 2018
Inve2 - Runey has tried that before and it didn't work. Too many people couldn't follow simple instructions and annoyed the hell out of him. Instead of whacking them with the idiot stick, we've got to download full builds even for bugfixes.

MikeyMike00

Jan 4, 2018
glad more people is noticing joiplay, even though we are gonna need the crunched version, 7 gigs is a bit too much for a lot of devices. Since you need double that size to extract the rar file.

But then again that's way better than trying to install a huge APK and being forced to use ABD.

4.70 star(s) 450 Votes