Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
I am stuck on Kari level 30. To activate says in morning but not location. Can anyone help?
There are two parts to this event. The first part just wants you to wake up in your room, the second part wants you to click Talk on her door.

Can I have any insight as to why this is confusing or doesn't work? This should be working smoothly without confusion.

Reactions: Kaine1994

Powerack

Jul 13, 2020
I updated cheat mod . I can't help myself. Restoring old cheats just seemed like right thing to do. Compatible with 0.12+ Read that text files inside archive before use my updated script. And if possible, support Runey ;-)

Last edited:
Reactions: Runey

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
Runey
Maybe small errors, etc.

That's great! And...where is she? (This is said by MC but the receptionist talks to Ashley as if she said it.)

That's never been a problem, trust me. (When Maria is talking to Ms. Mana, this seems like a weird statement since the last 2 visits to her is it being a problem)

all I want is someones nut : someone's (Kali telling Lucia what to say)

the cat'ss out of the bag : cat's
=============

Still wish I knew what the benefit to the color/amount of stars on traits meant or if it mattered.

Small edit to Kate date scene, maybe have MC at the end tell Kate he can take the flowers and put them in the hotel since she doesn't want to keep them.

Will you ever include lock outs on things? Example 2B locks MC out of interacting with her for a while, but Lin 3some and Dungeon/camera, or other events make her come and act normal, I understand wanting players to have fun with their favorites, but it also breaks immersion.

As an aside, the secondary buttons in some rooms, hana/faeries/etc. Would be nice if the button didn't look the same as the leave button.

Last edited:

pothb

Jan 28, 2018
Vanessa's content begins when you walk into Kali's Uni.
I can't help you with Maria or Hana unless you provide their friendship number.
At Kali friendship 30, wake up in your room or click Talk on her door.
For Lucia's last event, level up Kali's anal and submission once.
There isn't a talk option at Kali's door and slept many days in my own room. I feel like I've leveled her sub and anal, but maybe you mean, that's how it triggers. I'll give that a shot, but I'm sure Hana/Maria's just waiting on Kali's.

I'm guessing I'm not at Kali's uni part of her story then. (Vanessa's)

Last edited:

Dragon112758

Dec 29, 2019
There are two parts to this event. The first part just wants you to wake up in your room, the second part wants you to click Talk on her door.

Can I have any insight as to why this is confusing or doesn't work? This should be working smoothly without confusion.
I wake up in morning and go to her room but only get Knock. I try and raise her stats but no luck yet.

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
0.13 Autumn:
1 Story Event
How to trigger?
Wake up in your room.

no Android?
Check the original post.

There isn't a talk option at Kali's door and slept many days in my own room. I feel like I've leveled her sub and anal, but maybe you mean, that's how it triggers. I'll give that a shot, but I'm sure Hana/Maria's just waiting on Kali's.

I'm guessing I'm not at Kali's uni part of her story then.
I wake up in morning and go to her room but only get Knock. I try and raise her stats but no luck yet.

If you played during a beta of v0.10 or v0.11, this may have caused Kali's bug. Otherwise I have no clue what's going on with the current information I have.

May 19, 2017
Vanessa's content begins when you walk into Kali's Uni.
I can't help you with Maria or Hana unless you provide their friendship number.
At Kali friendship 30, wake up in your room or click Talk on her door.
For Lucia's last event, level up Kali's anal and submission once.
I think something isn't working right , kali has 30 points and full stars and nothing happens . I can't even go to her uni .
The only option that i get is go to her work and i'm pretty sure that she already left the job in my save.

greybu5h

Dec 28, 2018
LOVE LOVE LOVE this game, my only real issue is its gotten out of hand how you dont offer an update only patch for people to download. 7gb DL now, and I have most of that downloaded already on previous version. Maybe game like ToN have just spoiled me with this option.

Reactions: Runey

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
I think something isn't working right , kali has 30 points and full stars and nothing happens . I can't even go to her uni .
The only option that i get is go to her work and i'm pretty sure that she already left the job in my save.
Kali has full stars? What do you mean? Friendship is the counter for story events. At friendship 30, either wake up in your room or click "Talk" on Kali's door.

Without additional information, there's not much else I can say.

LOVE LOVE LOVE this game, my only real issue is its gotten out of hand how you dont offer an update only patch for people to download. 7gb DL now, and I have most of that downloaded already on previous version. Maybe game like ToN have just spoiled me with this option.
Since Harem Hotel has non-linear elements, it's much harder to split the game up like that. But I am looking into possibilities of uploading just the patches.

Reactions: greybu5h

bobskie08

Nov 16, 2020
Unofficial Harem Hotel Update Patch v0.12.4 to v0.13

Uncompressed Size PC: 793 MB - Harem_Hotel-Update_Patch-v0.12.4_to_v0.13.7z
Compressed Size PC: 210 MB - Harem_Hotel-Update_Patch-v0.12.4_to_v0.13-compressed.7z

Download (Uncomp./Comp.): Workupload - -

(y) LOAD'n'LIKE - If you LOAD it then LIKE it! (y) Thanks!

Extract/copy the content of the archive into the main folder of the game (where the .exe is located)
and overwrite if asked.

Not tested on Mac but if you want to try, copy the "game" and "renpy" folders from the archive into the folder
"Harem_Hotel.app\Contents\Resources\autorun" and overwrite if asked.

This Update Patch is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
This is my first Update Patch. If it isn't working you have to wait for c3p0's Patch if he makes one.
thank you! it works great!

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
c3p0 Waiting for the patch, when is it coming? take your time.
This evening, I guess in around 2 to 3 hours. If I'm too slow you can use the one CircleJerker provided.
Unofficial Harem Hotel Update Patch v0.12.4 to v0.13

Uncompressed Size PC: 793 MB - Harem_Hotel-Update_Patch-v0.12.4_to_v0.13.7z
Compressed Size PC: 210 MB - Harem_Hotel-Update_Patch-v0.12.4_to_v0.13-compressed.7z

Download (Uncomp./Comp.): Workupload - -

(y) LOAD'n'LIKE - If you LOAD it then LIKE it! (y) Thanks!

Extract/copy the content of the archive into the main folder of the game (where the .exe is located)
and overwrite if asked.

Not tested on Mac but if you want to try, copy the "game" and "renpy" folders from the archive into the folder
"Harem_Hotel.app\Contents\Resources\autorun" and overwrite if asked.

This Update Patch is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
This is my first Update Patch. If it isn't working you have to wait for c3p0's Patch if he makes one.

Last edited:
Reactions: Runey and Casper52
4.70 star(s) 452 Votes