jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
Runey you teasing bastard.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Otherwise a nice update.

I did find a small bug though. When Lin arrived back at the hotel after a day out ( may have been the new event, don't remember) and requested sex, her sprite when she asks was displayed over the render of her on the bed. She was in the slut outfit BTW.

Reactions: TheDevian and Runey

zenetx

Apr 30, 2019
How to trigger Vanessa's second event (after talking to her at university)? I thought it would be at Hot Springs, but she never shows up there.

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
How to trigger Vanessa's second event (after talking to her at university)? I thought it would be at Hot Springs, but she never shows up there.
MC sets a date and time for this to happen, you have to read closely. I believe it's Monday Noon.

Apr 23, 2021
Guys wher HH holds he's game save outside of "gamefolder*\game\saves" ? i have a bunch of old savegame that i was trying to delete but clearing this folder seems to do nothing rly and as i can't delete old saves from game itself it's a bit annoing
c:\users\username\appdata\roaming\renpy
just like every other renpy game

[edit] And it is quite possible to delete saves from inside the game. Put mouse cursor over save, press DEL. This works in most renpy games.

Reactions: Duergh

King_80

Apr 7, 2018
Yeah I'm having trouble with the Kali event also. My friendship with her is lvl 30 but the event isn't triggering in the morning or knocking on her door. Can anyone help?

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
I've really enjoyed this update. Thanks Runey!

Getting tired of the... When's the next update? Can't wait... It's about time...What do you mean it's 7Gb... Man that sucks....
When you compare this to more mainstream games, they are what, 100-200Gb? And while Hotel Harem may not be exactly mainstream, just a little perspective might be appreciated.

I do have sort of high speed internet here but most areas out here in my part of the US don't. They say there just aren't enough people out here to support it. (there are 800 in my town prob half can get dsl) In fact, most don't have cell access around here unless you leave your home and drive down the road or something. I have 1x data speed on my phone... High speed internet is 7Mbps.
The new satellite service that will be up soon might not work out here. Plus the $600 for the equipment and first month service is pretty steep. Lots of folks in these rural areas don't even have computers since there's no internet out here that's worth having....dial up is rough. I'm not even sure if it's still available...
Not trying to be hateful.

I love Harem Hotel. I think they are doing a wonderful job with it and have been for quite awhile. If the next update is 10Gb then so be it. It will still be great and I'll still play it like crazy.
also

is the download manager I use atm and it's doin ok and it's free. But IDM is better but not free.

Cheers. sorry so long

Oct 15, 2017
To all those asking how to trigger Vanessa's second event, you have to click on Kali's door during the day and you should get the option "(Vanessa's story) Plan an event".

ShadowFireBFG

Sep 10, 2020
i think i broke the game
i bought all of the android upgrades at once and cannot continue the android story because i need to buy the expansion mod that i already bought so idk
edit an automatic morning event caused the upgrade shipment to be delayed a full week idk how that works but thats what happened

4.70 star(s) 452 Votes