Dementor_ene

Dec 6, 2020
Played a new chapter and ....
This is a big disappointment. Honestly, I expected more.
I think the idea of adding a bunch of new characters is not very good. A new location has also been added, which is absolutely pointless, because we already have so many locations that are idle and are very poorly used.
There are many unfinished storylines that are not completed in a logical place, but simply because.....
The plot becomes very difficult to follow due to the heap of characters and the long breaks between updates. It also does not improve this by the fact that after loading the save from version 12, some quests were rolled back and confusion began.
And there are too many characters that don't develop in any way.
There are also some bugs.
The nastiest is that it is impossible to dress Autumn in a purchased outfit (there is no menu, although the outfit is purchased)

But despite everything, I still love this game and hope for its further development (Kate, Felicity and Emma are the best girl!)

Reactions: Daddums

lewdlyengaged

Dec 27, 2019
wow people, where do you even live if you can't download 7Gb freely in a couple of minutes? In the rainforrest? under the rock? on the other side of the Milky Way?
WTF?
Some people have ISPs with data limits, or live in a country or area where ISPs have very old infrastructure. Unfortunately internet access is still a privilege, not a right.

SeriousReal

Jun 11, 2018
Joiplay with renpy plugin isn't working for me, it just blackscreen into loading then reverts back to joiplay menu after a moment. This has been happening to me since v0.11 is there a workaround?

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Joiplay with renpy plugin isn't working for me, it just blackscreen into loading then reverts back to joiplay menu after a moment. This has been happening to me since v0.11 is there a workaround?
Go to either the JoyPlay Patreon and download the lastest version there or apply for beta access in the PlayStore and download there.

BackwardsBird

Dec 8, 2020
wow people, where do you even live if you can't download 7Gb freely in a couple of minutes? In the rainforrest? under the rock? on the other side of the Milky Way?
WTF?
I'm from a third world country and my city doesn't use fiberoptic cables for internet yet. Fastest I can download 7 GB is 2 hours assuming no one else is using net and my connection isn't cheap compared to other things I can buy here. If I wanted to go faster I'd have to purchase a commercial-use connection like they have in offices, and those are too expensive for a private residence.

I'm not one of the people who complained about the size, but I could see why some would have problems.

• Red Heart
Reactions: MorganMaximara
Jan 28, 2018
WTF?
I have fiber and not access problem, but I don't get why you're being a jerk with the people who don't have this chance. Think before you talk please

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Played a new chapter and ....
This is a big disappointment. Honestly, I expected more.
I think the idea of adding a bunch of new characters is not very good. A new location has also been added, which is absolutely pointless, because we already have so many locations that are idle and are very poorly used.
There are many unfinished storylines that are not completed in a logical place, but simply because.....
The plot becomes very difficult to follow due to the heap of characters and the long breaks between updates. It also does not improve this by the fact that after loading the save from version 12, some quests were rolled back and confusion began.
And there are too many characters that don't develop in any way.
There are also some bugs.
The nastiest is that it is impossible to dress Autumn in a purchased outfit (there is no menu, although the outfit is purchased)

But despite everything, I still love this game and hope for its further development (Kate, Felicity and Emma are the best girl!)
Erm, you know this whole game is in a beta? Early Access, pre-release, whichever you choose, the game isn't done yet. I'm still developing it, and will begin working on v0.14 which will include more story (which hasn't been developed yet, so it cannot be included). Eventually Autumn will also be able to wear outfits in the hotel, but that hasn't been developed yet.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
WTF?
Many people live in poor countries with poor infrastructure and don't have access like we do. Many of them have very shitty PCs too and an OS from the 2000s installed.
Why do you think there are still people that need 32bit exes?
Why do you think Compressors exist?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

camoway

May 15, 2017
My dude use 1dm on your phone. You can resume from brower and update the link and continue. I use a VPN on my phone so that app is my go too 100% of the time when downloading anything really.
I'll get the link. It's legit on android 10. Idk about 11 i am done upgrading until something worthwhile
Is added.

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
I'm one of the guys who have fiber and could have even 25 Gb/s (means 3s to download the full Harem Hotel if none parts work as a bottle neck). Yet, I know that I'm privileged to be able to have this, but would be useless for me as my infrastructure isn't up for this task and my PC limit the download speed to around 200 Mb/s.

Dementor_ene

Dec 6, 2020
Erm, you know this whole game is in a beta? Early Access, pre-release, whichever you choose, the game isn't done yet. I'm still developing it, and will begin working on v0.14 which will include more story (which hasn't been developed yet, so it cannot be included). Eventually Autumn will also be able to wear outfits in the hotel, but that hasn't been developed yet.
I understand this perfectly and only expressed my opinion. That is why I wrote at the end that I really love this game.
:love:

mythril0101

Dec 3, 2019
I am shocked that nobody asked how to get Jin 1/4 and sylvia 3/4 new added events. The other girls are obvious, just go to their rooms but no matter what I did, I couldn't get those events to trigger. How do I do it?

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
I am shocked that nobody asked how to get Jin 1/4 and sylvia 3/4 new added events. The other girls are obvious, just go to their rooms but no matter what I did, I couldn't get those events to trigger. How do I do it?
For Jin, go into Lin's room while Lin is above 26 friendship

For sylvia, that depends on her route.
For love route, go into the upgraded Garden or the Sanctuary where Nia will tell you to go to the Garden
For the love route, go into the Sanctuary

Should hopefully be as simple as the others.

Reactions: TheDevian

Macgamer

Oct 10, 2018
I've always loved this game but I feel like there is way to much exhibitionism for my tastes. Just feels to much like sharing. These girls are turning to whores. Just ask Autumns sister. Seems this hole game is about exposing your women to other men now rather then growing closer to the girls. Sure hope this dose not continue.:cautious:

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
I've always loved this game but I feel like there is way to much exhibitionism for my tastes. Just feels to much like sharing. These girls are turning to whores. Just ask Autumns sister. Seems this hole game is about exposing your women to other men now rather then growing closer to the girls. Sure hope this dose not continue.:cautious:
I've made all exhibitionism purely optional for this reason. The extent it goes in Autumn's storyline is fingering in the restroom.

Blacknsilver

Jul 28, 2017
I would just like to say: this is my favorite VN of all time. I love pretty much everything the developers have done.
The characters are fantastic, there is an INCREDIBLE amount of content. The protagonist is reasonable, the fetishes are diverse and interesting. This is pretty much the perfect 10/10 experience, I can't even think of a suggestion to improve things.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Laeglis and Runey
4.70 star(s) 452 Votes