Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
I fell in love with this game and trust me I would totally support Runey if I were not a broke 3rd world man...

That being said I can't run the game in joiplay and I know he and all of you guys are tired of this question but is there a way to play it in Android again? I know Lain did something but the links are dead.
Of course. Did you read the android installation instructions in the OP? Don't download the joiplay version I warn you about. It doesn't work.

Please don't share patron codes. Those ones are old and don't work anyway.

Reactions: Zaeth026

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
I'm still getting the warning regarding the android's story events not being completed, just want to clear up if the 2 story events listed in the patch notes are regarding the remade past story events or if they are new ones?
Thanks for reporting this, I forgot to delete it (this was never reported as a bug).

XINSHWNY

May 21, 2017
```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/scripts/lobby_script.rpy", line 171, in script call
call checkdone
File "game/script.rpy", line 27379, in script
if aut_complete12 == True and twin_complete12 == True and ash_complete12 == True and kali_complete12 == True and mar_complete12 == True and lin_complete12 == True and bot_complete12 == True and complete12 == False:
File "game/script.rpy", line 27379, in <module>
if aut_complete12 == True and twin_complete12 == True and ash_complete12 == True and kali_complete12 == True and mar_complete12 == True and lin_complete12 == True and bot_complete12 == True and complete12 == False:
NameError: name 'aut_complete12' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
call checkdone
File "C:\Users\Hente\Downloads\Harem_Hotel-v0.13-pc\Harem_Hotel-v0.13-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1830, in execute
if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
File "C:\Users\Hente\Downloads\Harem_Hotel-v0.13-pc\Harem_Hotel-v0.13-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2035, in py_eval
return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
File "C:\Users\Hente\Downloads\Harem_Hotel-v0.13-pc\Harem_Hotel-v0.13-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2028, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.2.320
Harem Hotel v0.13
Fri Jul 23 00:11:14 2021

please help

Zaeth026

Feb 28, 2018
Of course. Did you read the android installation instructions in the OP? Don't download the joiplay version I warn you about. It doesn't work.

Please don't share patron codes. Those ones are old and don't work anyway.
Sorry I don't get it, where is that OP you mentioned and... What does OP mean?

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
```

While running game code:
call checkdone

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
call checkdone
File "C:\Users\Hente\Downloads\Harem_Hotel-v0.13-pc\Harem_Hotel-v0.13-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1830, in execute
if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
File "C:\Users\Hente\Downloads\Harem_Hotel-v0.13-pc\Harem_Hotel-v0.13-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2035, in py_eval
return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
File "C:\Users\Hente\Downloads\Harem_Hotel-v0.13-pc\Harem_Hotel-v0.13-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2028, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.2.320
Harem Hotel v0.13
Fri Jul 23 00:11:14 2021

please help
Seems like you merged your files? Your script was corrupted somehow.

Sorry I don't get it, where is that OP you mentioned and... What does OP mean?
OP means Original Post. The start of this thread on page 1. Look at the "Android Instructions"

Reactions: Zaeth026
Dec 24, 2018
Runey i don't know if you are still mad at me but... l wanted to apologize for trying to keep giving Felicity money in that main event, look, l do not wanted to make you angry or anything but im not wanted to make her mad either, i know that she can be a little hard to deal sometimes but if there is something i learned from your game is that there's always a motive for people act in that way mostly girls who are more sensitive and i knew it she and her sister were having problems with her Dad and all (Maybe even a though life in the past) so i just thought that if I tried to being friendly with her she would warm up to me some time. lm not trying to force you make multiple routes like you said, i just think that the game could be enjoyable for every player, l prefer be the romantic type to win a girl's heart instead of her body you know.
Well, with all things clear i hope we are good now, you are really one of my favorite game Devs
P.S: Seriously that nobody gonna talk about the fact the guy live in a Hotel with Eight Women and ONE bathroom!?

Mar 29, 2018
Download v0.12.4, then load a save at a point before giving android the kit.
is there a way to do this programatically? I don't have such a save and would rather not redo my current progress.
Thanks in advance.

Nevermind. When you advance far enough in her story (android) you'll be able to give it to here.

Last edited:

cattoaster

Aug 6, 2017
Runey

Game crashes when I try to enter Violets Room from within the Lobby

While running game code:
Exception: Image 'vioroom' not found.

Last edited:

Jjay08

Nov 16, 2019
Runey i don't know if you are still mad at me but... l wanted to apologize for trying to keep giving Felicity money in that main event, look, l do not wanted to make you angry or anything but im not wanted to make her mad either, i know that she can be a little hard to deal sometimes but if there is something i learned from your game is that there's always a motive for people act in that way mostly girls who are more sensitive and i knew it she and her sister were having problems with her Dad and all (Maybe even a though life in the past) so i just thought that if I tried to being friendly with her she would warm up to me some time. lm not trying to force you make multiple routes like you said, i just think that the game could be enjoyable for every player, l prefer be the romantic type to win a girl's heart instead of her body you know.
Well, with all things clear i hope we are good now, you are really one of my favorite game Devs
P.S: Seriously that nobody gonna talk about the fact the guy live in a Hotel with Eight Women and ONE bathroom!?
right? one bathroom? I'm suprised there isn't a whole ass line outside it every morning. I could see them baning together one day to confront the mc and force him to put in more. That'd be pretty funny honestly.

Reactions: splamo and Tavi13

homerj30

Sep 14, 2020
Runey yeah, i had the same warning with the android. it's why i asked how to start her event earlier :unsure:
that being said, after the cont. n a few days i knocked them out.
on lucia, not sure if it was the beta or the beach scene that was holding me back. so i used the truestory/ifuckedlucy combo to get her events.

sidenotes:
can we get Rins original clothing as an option down the road
i think some others also mentioned interest in the librarian :love:
any plans for hazel, i could see the mc becoming a partner in the shop :sneaky:

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I haven't played the update yet, but there were hints in previous updates that she was starting to go crazy, but honestly, with all the shit humans do, it's hard for me to feel bad if she decides to get rid of them all. Obviously not all of them are bad but when you look on how society treats the elves in that world it is really hard to have sympathy.

DiGidro

Sep 28, 2018
I haven't played the update yet, but there were hints in previous updates that she was starting to go crazy, but honestly, with all the shit humans do, it's hard for me to feel bad if she decides to get rid of them all. Obviously not all of them are bad but when you look on how society treats the elves in that world it is really hard to have sympathy.
But we know that place where MC come history took another way, because there no elves was. And also we know elves which use slavery by them self - it really close to history with Africa. For picture - in my country newer was a black slave, only origin "krepostnie".

4.70 star(s) 452 Votes