BRaider2020

Apr 25, 2020
I get 2 errors related to access Violet Room and her info. Is she not available anymore? or she belongs to Lain mode only?

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Runey

Game crashes when I try to enter Violets Room from within the Lobby

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
Exception: Image 'vioroom' not found.
Where do you see this option? Violet was removed.

right? one bathroom? I'm suprised there isn't a whole ass line outside it every morning. I could see them baning together one day to confront the mc and force him to put in more. That'd be pretty funny honestly.
You've never actually seen the rest room, but there's more than one toilet.

Hi, I am getting a friendship way too high message but I haven't altered it. I did a bit of a grind to raise Kalis friendship because it kept telling me to.
Sounds like you downloaded someone elses save or messed with the files in some way. This doesn't happen in normal games. You might need to restart your save.

I am stuck at 4/6 on kate how do I get her next scene?
Walk into the lobby in the morning.

Hey Runey, I was up until 1 AM playing this game straight through for at least 7-8 hours yesterday and absolutely in love with it and my wonderful Lin. I hate touching the other girls at this point. Ashley pulled the knife on Maria and Kali finally went all the way with the MC, but it feels weird because I really do love Lin. You have to forward the other girls' stories right eventually?

All I really want to do is free and marry Lin. Don't know what the plan is with her and the MC but it's nice to dream about it. Either way, I'm loving this game.
You do, but keep in mind growth and character development are taken very seriously in this game. Ashley, for example, is becoming a much more mature character in her newest arc.

Is it just me or the gallery is incomplete?? I mean old scenes seem to be missing.

It might be just me lol the game is so big that I feel it should have more scenes in the gallery lol
Because there's over 800 scenes in the game, I have to be picky with which get on the gallery list. I mostly just add very important story content and unique sex scenes. I didn't update it in v0.13 though.

I see. What are the command code then to fix the problem?
kalicollege = 3

Yes you are right about that, but of the three options available, none really land on what I was hoping for. I like to play with 0 background color on the textbox and no border color either (lowkey, just too lazy to hit h to see choice scenes lol).
This option doesn't fit that description?

Reactions: LOLO928 and Ezra

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
hello there!
I almost always love to play all games for myself without jumping to a full save file, but I haven't played HH since version 10.1 but somehow my saves are gone....no clue how but they are no longer around :(
does someone have a save file from around that time? 9.0 is fine too but I don't feel like going through 130 days a 3rd time just to catch up
If that's the last you time you played, you might want to consider replaying. Many early scenes have been remade, so it might feel like a fresh game to you.

I get 2 errors related to access Violet Room and her info. Is she not available anymore? or she belongs to Lain mode only?
Where exactly do these bugs occur?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Salami120

Tryson101

Apr 19, 2019
Update files can be done, but like compression, this game is at its limit already with that ability. The update files MIGHT work or they MIGHT break your copy entirely.
Have you considered setting up a portioned game? Like use this version and the next to level out the stories, the start a part 2 game that is about continuing it. The first game would be about collecting everyone, the second is about the "Harem" hotel part.

gmdz

Feb 4, 2019
Hello anybody knows what is answer to Kate ??? question? i finished the new ones and the dialogue just shows ??? and to write something.

BRaider2020

Apr 25, 2020
Where exactly do these bugs occur?
1- on the (i) butoon on the top screen, inside click on Violet option and an error report with a lot of weird characters appears. We can't even ignore the error, the only way to go back to the game is by rollback lol
Code:
While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/scripts/bar.rpyc", line 1603, in script call
    =��Q
  File "game/scripts/bar.rpyc", line 3459, in script call
    jd�a>I-W��\w�ܚaݩ��.g�Ǫᾛ }y���/"p���^��'�ݐ½N    �8G�M�I�''%����9�7��0��g�'��!��8Ͽ��b��l�;ߛ_�����/��X��K
  File "game/scripts/bar.rpyc", line 3485, in script call
    ���]_=*E��2ޮ�x�'���"x����\����آT�k������H�ǭu���r��    �~@q[�B@N*�q��8���X},�m� 7�c�n�u�����3���'f�5��9v筱[.��F�"n?��-�`a �>�=�+\����D!����
  File "game/scripts/bar.rpyc", line 3536, in script call
    ���7
  File "game/scripts/bar.rpyc", line 3402, in script call
    Ey�F�By�f����P��zS �q7XQ��T5jO���Qo��RQ�"�q�+�UT�� [�)RLwc'�RۅАu�C���h�I(b��K������o��nc��Z3��n�L�wT�w�s�]��ݒ�0�'���^�����z
  File "game/scripts/bar.rpyc", line 3527, in script call
    +��U��Լ�6�S$�&�l�E96��p+�l�z)�p�7���xħ�7���VѶр�QQ��.��M��:ķ�}�%p��<UB[E��\�[�Q1�y�|�P��F��ށ ��Z���.�u1��j\����>    �Ҹ~C�e`Fy��y    i!��iHO�P�ҕq�˶����9Z��4<����y;xUN'�|4P�O�3y@��c]�]U&p��D���t�X��Z��I3�N��Saf����܍5�4n�Pe������g�g��gy�g����    �·�ďUU��@�ğ�!��w `Z�v��:$J/Z'�cb�_� ����c,j �>    ����%���I�uH�I�8    $J�
  File "game/scripts/bar.rpyc", line 3502, in script call
    ��"atf|��ն~�v�i`GI�-�����S��+\Яp�l�
  File "game/scripts/bar.rpyc", line 3402, in script call
    Ey�F�By�f����P��zS �q7XQ��T5jO���Qo��RQ�"�q�+�UT�� [�)RLwc'�RۅАu�C���h�I(b��K������o��nc��Z3��n�L�wT�w�s�]��ݒ�0�'���^�����z
  File "game/scripts/bar.rpyc", line 3519, in script call
    z^4���`j����@�M� -#���_tՉ����K�Z�{\-܀��n` W�"V&V    jᆂ!�x�MR�[�Ҵ���(M�.+m$1u�Ni���1�0
    z^4���`j����@�M� -#���_tՉ����K�Z�{\-܀��n` W�"V&V    jᆂ!�x�MR�[�Ҵ���(M�.+m$1u�Ni���1�0
  File "game/scripts/bar.rpyc", line 3459, in script call
    jd�a>I-W��\w�ܚaݩ��.g�Ǫᾛ }y���/"p���^��'�ݐ½N    �8G�M�I�''%����9�7��0��g�'��!��8Ͽ��b��l�;ߛ_�����/��X��K
  File "game/scripts/bar.rpyc", line 3485, in script call
    ���]_=*E��2ޮ�x�'���"x����\����آT�k������H�ǭu���r��    �~@q[�B@N*�q��8���X},�m� 7�c�n�u�����3���'f�5��9v筱[.��F�"n?��-�`a �>�=�+\����D!����
  File "game/scripts/bar.rpyc", line 3536, in script call
    ���7
  File "game/script.rpyc", line 12267, in script call
    ����
    ����
  File "game/scripts/lobby_script.rpyc", line 189, in script call
    ͂G�aY�������b��F�g�#è,��
  File "game/script.rpyc", line 12430, in script call
    z��^��w�W�Ji��h�eWʫ�_PJ�U)m@A�U)ۙR:UJv�/==q�NI)���4j�aJ�TP�g��s����ށ"z�d�bQ�N� s�~xv�)��o�^۫Зɻ�kz-|E�����p-��P    -|k��w ��V-�a�ݟ���z���^�9/e���i�gA� �_����zR�`)���oz��B�'o����r�'-��L��PI���2�ȵO���;��6&�q-ݓ�h�F��7잛c5�o�h�L�H�(���di���]@���@$�cYd�&
    z��^��w�W�Ji��h�eWʫ�_PJ�U)m@A�U)ۙR:UJv�/==q�NI)���4j�aJ�TP�g��s����ށ"z�d�bQ�N� s�~xv�)��o�^۫Зɻ�kz-|E�����p-��P    -|k��w ��V-�a�ݟ���z���^�9/e���i�gA� �_����zR�`)���oz��B�'o����r�'-��L��PI���2�ȵO���;��6&�q-ݓ�h�F��7잛c5�o�h�L�H�(���di���]@���@$�cYd�&
    ͂G�aY�������b��F�g�#è,��
    ͂G�aY�������b��F�g�#è,��
    ����
  File "game/scripts/lobby_script.rpyc", line 185, in script call
    �B�7�<
    ����
    ����
    ����
    ����
    ����
    ����
    ����
  File "game/script.rpyc", line 2712, in script call
    rA�I]e}�q��9Ư,�    ���(�c��v����>:鞒h�ԩ�J�U�    >L0�i�A�@�Ǖ@��6�Z�s���q��V�g��6��e�t���8��L�8ΕI���L}�� ��5$8���l�uJ9�oL�ƙ�&��q\h�:��6e�er�pB�<�{���ō:����n�-���[91[�V��U#�=tXV[��~"&M��\�i�I��)IH����!Jk5�5�8W�;A���F[R����y��\�۠����%z    �V�N���}�g�;f�U�D��3� ����8"{�����t&Y]��డ;8,t���c�6�!��qI� v���BЍ���k�!��    ]��bpX�z����FC�An/|M�����}ȤGФ}��~�I���G���O���]�A�1w���{����I�}q���h���p��J���Ս��Q�h������H�}a���Gk���`��C�{���W-wQ��Щ����Э<m��'��3�SǏ���X�5���Nh�]��^�8'���h�9n��Bx{��X��fK[q����9��}\o/53�W�3��]�h1���@B��Z��ȁTwB�?��-�wpk�ƒ���+���,<����{�'9Ӓ��� k�GISw�K�n�|c��X ۍˇ���??ˑ%��L��l��L���0�:��    ��I�)�'���i>q���A` �><9Sr���$vJ�~*�é�/p�0��<�4��t�^��    ��<����$��L�ɯ$vf��d�~�;���R�p��d��׬L��W:I|�iwҠݗ�Ǵ�+s2�Q.�4�$�s�C�y$w>o�} oA��)��\�
  File "game/script.rpyc", line 695, in script call
    �_�q_S
  File "game/script.rpyc", line 5602, in script call
    "=��wX�>�[��l�͡%����5��Y�Gh�ͩ����ߏ\P��Ԏ���q��sx8��J4����J�;i��~E��7��w�)Q�;����$�3��~�Y��������D:�F���o��Y�`]E�V��$�y%:��K�S��ڄ�� F    m�E�&�h��b4�v�1�H�$�GX�uJɯn�B�D�7��߼s����dS�WbJ~��%���w��s���N
    ����
    ����
    ����
  File "game/script.rpyc", line 9051, in script call
    [M#�[���ek��R��j`��Q{�TX~X�D;
  File "game/script.rpyc", line 2675, in script call
    /��Y���
  File "game/script.rpyc", line 2748, in script call
    �x���x��|�<գJ���P�G���j�(�DOb�G����~��R7�i^P;�N`�D{`��[� ����|������YnwN�h�����ȩ(�ԗxh8@�S�P�ࡻ���s�Et�
    ͂G�aY�������b��F�g�#è,��
    ����
    ����
    ����
  File "game/script.rpyc", line 12821, in script call
    �\�1;�9����ͰT�$'9pOM&�|cU��U�F"��Y�l_���=�&J�v]�{���]{��+(�W��U쩆l[ �jw�ԿV�c�
    ����
    "=��wX�>�[��l�͡%����5��Y�Gh�ͩ����ߏ\P��Ԏ���q��sx8��J4����J�;i��~E��7��w�)Q�;����$�3��~�Y��������D:�F���o��Y�`]E�V��$�y%:��K�S��ڄ�� F    m�E�&�h��b4�v�1�H�$�GX�uJɯn�B�D�7��߼s����dS�WbJ~��%���w��s���N
    ͂G�aY�������b��F�g�#è,��
    ͂G�aY�������b��F�g�#è,��
    ����
    ͂G�aY�������b��F�g�#è,��
    ����
  File "game/script.rpyc", line 12821, in script call
    �\�1;�9����ͰT�$'9pOM&�|cU��U�F"��Y�l_���=�&J�v]�{���]{��+(�W��U쩆l[ �jw�ԿV�c�
    ͂G�aY�������b��F�g�#è,��
  File "game/scripts/violet_events.rpyc", line 1093, in script
    �:�m�j�G
  File "D:\AsusUser\Downloads\Harem_Hotel-v0.13-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1272, in execute
    show_imspec(self.imspec, atl=getattr(self, "atl", None))
  File "D:\AsusUser\Downloads\Harem_Hotel-v0.13-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1151, in show_imspec
    atl=atl)
  File "D:\AsusUser\Downloads\Harem_Hotel-v0.13-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 691, in show
    if not base.find_target() and renpy.config.missing_show:
  File "D:\AsusUser\Downloads\Harem_Hotel-v0.13-pc\renpy\display\image.py", line 396, in find_target
    error("Image '%s' not found." % ' '.join(self.name))
  File "D:\AsusUser\Downloads\Harem_Hotel-v0.13-pc\renpy\display\image.py", line 382, in error
    raise Exception(msg)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.2.320
Harem Hotel v0.13
Fri Jul 23 17:47:37 2021
2- When you click to try access to Voilet Room, this one I can post here:
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 531, in execute_call_screen
    store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 5036, in execute
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 5037, in execute
Exception: Image 'viostats' not found.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/script.rpyc", line 13159, in script
    �|$(�E�B~����
  File "D:\AsusUser\Downloads\Harem_Hotel-v0.13-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1947, in execute
    self.call("execute")
  File "D:\AsusUser\Downloads\Harem_Hotel-v0.13-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1935, in call
    return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "D:\AsusUser\Downloads\Harem_Hotel-v0.13-pc\renpy\statements.py", line 277, in call
    return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 531, in execute_call_screen
    store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
  File "D:\AsusUser\Downloads\Harem_Hotel-v0.13-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 2896, in call_screen
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "D:\AsusUser\Downloads\Harem_Hotel-v0.13-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 295, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "D:\AsusUser\Downloads\Harem_Hotel-v0.13-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2699, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "D:\AsusUser\Downloads\Harem_Hotel-v0.13-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3091, in interact_core
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "D:\AsusUser\Downloads\Harem_Hotel-v0.13-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 541, in visit_all
    d.visit_all(callback, seen)
  File "D:\AsusUser\Downloads\Harem_Hotel-v0.13-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 541, in visit_all
  File "D:\AsusUser\Downloads\Harem_Hotel-v0.13-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 430, in visit_all
    callback(self)
  File "D:\AsusUser\Downloads\Harem_Hotel-v0.13-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3091, in <lambda>
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "D:\AsusUser\Downloads\Harem_Hotel-v0.13-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 440, in per_interact
    self.update()
  File "D:\AsusUser\Downloads\Harem_Hotel-v0.13-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 625, in update
    self.screen.function(**self.scope)
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 5037, in execute
  File "D:\AsusUser\Downloads\Harem_Hotel-v0.13-pc\renpy\sl2\sldisplayables.py", line 433, in sl2add
    d = d._duplicate(None)
  File "D:\AsusUser\Downloads\Harem_Hotel-v0.13-pc\renpy\display\image.py", line 446, in _duplicate
    rv.find_target()
  File "D:\AsusUser\Downloads\Harem_Hotel-v0.13-pc\renpy\display\image.py", line 396, in find_target
    error("Image '%s' not found." % ' '.join(self.name))
  File "D:\AsusUser\Downloads\Harem_Hotel-v0.13-pc\renpy\display\image.py", line 382, in error
    raise Exception(msg)
Exception: Image 'viostats' not found.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.2.320
Harem Hotel v0.13
Fri Jul 23 13:13:35 2021

• Red Heart
Reactions: Runey

BackwardsBird

Dec 8, 2020
Sorry if I keep asking this but how do I get Lucia past 3/8? Last scene I got was giving her anal.

Edit: Just as I said this I got the Lucy's First Delivery Event, but thank you to everyone who tried to help!

Last edited:

trivinium

Nov 3, 2020
For some reason I can not get past Kali friendship 13. Tried to go to her in work, ordered pizza, visited her each part of the day, gave her clothes, but can not get the *Talk* with her and the Android requires me to get further with her to continue there. Any suggestions?

Last edited:

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Hi, I am getting a friendship way too high message but I haven't altered it. I did a bit of a grind to raise Kalis friendship because it kept telling me to.
Friendship is not a stat you can 'grind', so that isn't possible, the ONLY correct way to raise it is to complete her story events. The only other way is to 'alter' it with cheats, so 'someone' had to have done that.

shabre

Jan 28, 2020
Hi Runey, I had an idea!
How about you make a compressed version of the game but instead of compressing its images quality to non existent, we should use avif instead of jpeg and webp format as it provides much better results with lower size
The main reason I'm asking is because on mobile, 7 gb (even more as time goes on) is a bit too much for some people but also, the game can be smaller too for those who don't wanna download this big size every update because of internet data caps, even on PC.
We may see a a few gb smaller with no loss in image quality (better than currently available unofficial low quality compressed versions and official version here)
as avif is technically superior to webp and jpeg and heic

the only downside would be that it would take more time to encode on your machine, but it would definetly help all us who are downloading and playing!

Last edited:

Midas24

Sep 8, 2017
Bit of a weird question: Is there a corruption "path" in this game? I remember picking perverse options, but then the dark haired girl was upset with me so I started being nice to her to see new content.
Pretty sure the only "corruption" stuff in this game are with the elves in the Sanctuary and their Slave Routes, or I suppose Autumn, if turning a proper NotChristian girl into a slut counts. It probably does. It does for me lol

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Hi Runey, I had an idea!
How about you make a compressed version of the game but instead of compressing its images quality to non existent, we should use avif instead of jpeg and webp format as it provides much better results with lower size
The main reason I'm asking is because on mobile, 7 gb (even more as time goes on) is a bit too much for some people but also, the game can be smaller too for those who don't wanna download this big size every update because of internet data caps, even on PC.
We may see a a few gb smaller with no loss in image quality (better than currently available unofficial low quality compressed versions and official version here)
as avif is technically superior to webp and jpeg and heic

the only downside would be that it would take more time to encode on your machine, but it would definetly help all us who are downloading and playing!
.avif definitely seems to be smaller, but the images won't appear if their extension is .avif.
I'm currently working to try to get smaller patches out.

Bit of a weird question: Is there a corruption "path" in this game? I remember picking perverse options, but then the dark haired girl was upset with me so I started being nice to her to see new content.
It depends on what you mean by corruption, as you turn a lot of innocent women into sluts. But no, you can't be a dick and get away with it.

4.70 star(s) 452 Votes