tunknownusert

Aug 3, 2020
Where do you see this option? Violet was removed.

You've never actually seen the rest room, but there's more than one toilet.

Sounds like you downloaded someone elses save or messed with the files in some way. This doesn't happen in normal games. You might need to restart your save.

Walk into the lobby in the morning.

You do, but keep in mind growth and character development are taken very seriously in this game. Ashley, for example, is becoming a much more mature character in her newest arc.

Because there's over 800 scenes in the game, I have to be picky with which get on the gallery list. I mostly just add very important story content and unique sex scenes. I didn't update it in v0.13 though.

kalicollege = 3

This option doesn't fit that description?
Well... Yes. I feel dumb lol. Could have sworn I tried all 3 options but I must have been struck with "the dumb" at some point during that lol. Thanks for clearing things up for me :)

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
No content? How long has she been in the game now Runey? She made several high impact based appearances long before now to at least get a baseline for the character from... guess what - no mention of the magic drugs macguffin in any way shape or form before now. It was a recent concoction of her first tracked event and of what we did see of her she was even the one they turned to transform Lin or train a better term into a slut to win the whore-off with Cornwell and co and she was happy with it, Lin didnt object to it, MC didnt object to it but now it makes less sense based on more recent events (i can only assume its been reworked or is planned to).

I could concede if writing was on the wall based on past events as her treatment to her sister was shitty... always felt that would be addressed and her barriers would eventually fall and bridges would be rebuilt between them. No qualms with that - did i expect that out of nowhere that her entire personality was NOT say shaped from say trauma from past events but instead a mere side effect of taking hormones? oh and her entire THICC body likewise from same treatment as it was never at any point eluded to till her first much more recent aforementioned recent event? Nope that was out of thin air as far as i can recall.

I however have the right to criticise what i see as nonsense even if i freely admit that there is a better way i can be conducting putting it forward (ive been honest, im triggered and said as much - i could pretend otherwise but where is the integrity in that? Its not like ive not been very forthcoming with praise of your work for a very long time, its why i back you as well). I can swallow a creator loathing his own creation and retconning it (its YOUR game at the end of the day) - i wont however shirk off being called out on liking a character based on content already presented and apparently not counting as if she had "no content" before now (false, you know that better than anyone and of all the side characters she actually stood head and shoulders above even some of the latter added main characters for a long time regarding sex scenes even if Lucia took that crown so its not like she was a cameo and done though ironically she has zero sex scenes now you've removed her dungeon content... another first that i can think of, youve reworked content before but outright removed content with no similar replacement? Cant recall a decent comparison).

Do you shit on Kate fans for liking her with so little content to base an affection over? or Juliet fans? or Ann fans? or was that you trying to get extra personal with me because im a Jin fan? a character who happens to have more content than any of the above for a very long time now? Will any other character get a complete 180 in everything from personality to body with no option? No other character (and fans of said character) has had to suffer this dramatic a change and in such a short space of time no less, its not even been handled all that well but thats just my opinion as a big long term fan of the game and the character. Its not changing my respect for you as a creator or the game itself i suppose, just one component of it but i dont have to like it or how it was done. If that means you think im being a baby about it so be it but as wrong as you feel i am on some of my critique (and im not saying im not wrong on some of it) i gotta express my opinion. That's just my nature.

DeltaDuster

Oct 5, 2018
Runey Interesting bug (or intentional change to speed up some grinding, maybe?) .. "Spank Her" on Lin in the kitchen doesn't progress time, but does with the Android.

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
Was just checking. I can take Lin to the dungeon still as well as her sister, using the current public release version.
Cheers

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Runey Interesting bug (or intentional change to speed up some grinding, maybe?) .. "Spank Her" on Lin in the kitchen doesn't progress time, but does with the Android.
Yeah, it's not meant to take up time. Though it should only be possible once a day.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Just won that orgy contest thing with Lin, got something like 14 points or whatever even though she wasn't fully "trained" in BJ skill, surprised though and pleased overall, now going to the big house party pool thing with Kali. been awake since 6:30 and have been playing this game ever since.

Being 46, first thing I did when I saw it I bookmarked the site or else I might've forgotten myself :LOL:
60 yr old here .. and still kicking ... if not the wife would kick the shit outta me to see if i am still kicking :ROFLMAO:

DeltaDuster

Oct 5, 2018
Yeah, it's not meant to take up time. Though it should only be possible once a day.
The latter is the case, once a day per person. With Lin, I'm able to pet, spank, then one other thing while she's in the kitchen. With Android, time moves forward after spanking.

Sleel

Mar 2, 2018
Alright, Mr Runey, I have a special request. The doctor who took Maria and slapped her around calling her an animal... I. Want. Her. DEAD. Some kinda storyline with the rebel elves. I want to kill her so bad I want to reach into my monitor drag her out of it, along with Maria, and beat her to death. With Maria's help, of course. Maybe let her beat her down with her chain and collar like a flail. Anyone who slaps my girls around like that dies. Ohhh so very slowly.

Also, haven't gotten to that point yet, but if taking Jin off the drugs gets rid of those huge tits, thank fucking god. (saw some sniveling about it above) If she wasn't part of the storyline I'd never have bought her, I find her current looks repulsive. (almost as if not every guy like massive udders more fit to a cow, hell, cows are fucking smaller then she is)

Oh. I also want to kill Cornhole. Maybe as he's making his acceptance speech for winning the election or something.
If elves can dies for making robots, this trash can too.

What? I'm not vindictive at all

shut uuhhhhp.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Alright, Mr Runey, I have a special request. The doctor who took Maria and slapped her around calling her an animal... I. Want. Her. DEAD. Some kinda storyline with the rebel elves. I want to kill her so bad I want to reach into my monitor drag her out of it, along with Maria, and beat her to death. With Maria's help, of course. Maybe let her beat her down with her chain and collar like a flail. Anyone who slaps my girls around like that dies. Ohhh so very slowly.

Also, haven't gotten to that point yet, but if taking Jin off the drugs gets rid of those huge tits, thank fucking god. (saw some sniveling about it above) If she wasn't part of the storyline I'd never have bought her, I find her current looks repulsive. (almost as if not every guy like massive udders more fit to a cow, hell, cows are fucking smaller then she is)

Oh. I also want to kill Cornhole. Maybe as he's making his acceptance speech for winning the election or something.
If elves can dies for making robots, this trash can too.

What? I'm not vindictive at all

shut uuhhhhp.
you and i think alike (y)
i do believe i said something very similar to what you just posted .. long ago :LOL:

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
My ONLY goal in this game: (Yes, I called Lin "My Love", sue me!!)

1627089971089.png

Runey, I don't know how you did it, but I think you just dethroned Katie as my all-time favorite #1 VN girl by creating Lin. This line of dialogue actually made me tear up. But with what you did with Lin on her love route is amazing. Fucking brilliance!

Yogi8156

May 23, 2018
Runey may I ask if you have a fix for the android yet? I seem to be unable to move on from this unless I go back and do continue her storyline. Wait never mind I think I got it, did a 2nd fresh install.

Last edited:

SirWilliam

Feb 16, 2019
Runey this is a very good game very funny love it thank you for letting us play you're a game this update is pretty good I have know it's shoes for for this update the new players you got to understand you got to play it twice the slave route and the love route I can't wait for the 0 14 update again thank you for let us play a game keep it up Riders artwork is all good who who wrote when Lin got a tip that is funny that mention the train as well that is funny too no spoiler alert.

Reactions: Runey

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
Your gunna break her heart man.
It's not easy to admit my friend. Katie and Caroline have been my #1 for SO long now. But Lin? Yes it's a game and she's a character, but I love her so much. It actually makes me feel bad that now knowing my MC's touched the other girls in this game. I normally NEVER do harem-type games because I always want that one girl I always dedicate my MC's to.

It's a shame that this is the type of game that is. I mean, CAN YOU really do a devoted solo route in this game with one girl without doing anything with the others? I very much doubt that. But if it was, Lin would've been my girl from second 1 of this game.

I really don't know what the plans are for this game when it comes to endings or whatever but if there is EVER a choice just to marry one girl or devote your MC to one girl, for me it's going to be Lin, fucking hands down.

Reactions: Skeltom

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
It's not easy to admit my friend. Katie and Caroline have been my #1 for SO long now. But Lin? Yes it's a game and she's a character, but I love her so much. It actually makes me feel bad that now knowing my MC's touched the other girls in this game. I normally NEVER do harem-type games because I always want that one girl I always dedicate my MC's to.

It's a shame that this is the type of game that is. I mean, CAN YOU really do a devoted solo route in this game with one girl without doing anything with the others? I very much doubt that. But if it was, Lin would've been my girl from second 1 of this game.

I really don't know what the plans are for this game when it comes to endings or whatever but if there is EVER a choice just to marry one girl or devote your MC to one girl, for me it's going to be Lin, fucking hands down.
I would like to give players the ability to focus solely on one character, even at the cost of missing story. But I haven't come up with a good way to do that yet.

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
I would like to give players the ability to focus solely on one character, even at the cost of missing story. But I haven't come up with a good way to do that yet.
I realize doing that would probably cut out a ton of plot and interaction between the characters and the interlocking stories, but honestly Runey, I haven't been hooked on a game like this since I got Civ 5 and Skyrim on the days they were released what 10-12 years ago now?

Disregarding that, this Lin love route is amazing and it's very touching and emotional at times. I finished Kali's current content about an hour ago, and that was very good too. I've been just so focused I forgot about or ignored every other girl in the house that wasn't in some way connection to her storyline requirements. I've wanted to jump through the screen several times in the last two days into this game and marry Lin. That seems like the obvious outcome of her whole story and planned ending with the MC on this route, and if that's the case I can't wat to see it.

Reactions: Runey

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
My ONLY goal in this game: (Yes, I called Lin "My Love", sue me!!)

View attachment 1315783

Runey, I don't know how you did it, but I think you just dethroned Katie as my all-time favorite #1 VN girl by creating Lin. This line of dialogue actually made me tear up. But with what you did with Lin on her love route is amazing. Fucking brilliance!
yeah i totally agree ... Lin has been my fav since the start ..... love my elf girl :love:
then theres 2nd place Kali , which i had trouble at the beginning of this wonderful game for 1st place ..... then of course my rowdy little Ashley :love:

4.70 star(s) 452 Votes