DeltaDuster

Oct 5, 2018
I wish I knew too. I've tried a few guesses based on the topics covered in the last two events but didn't get anything beyond the standard answer of "you're looking at things backwards..." which could in theory be the hint itself to a *final* (for this update) kate riddle?
You take the answers you had to type, then apply that hint you just quoted. Or use the search function to find any of the 20+ times this has been answered. ;p

Anyone have any ideas on how to get my 0.12.4 save working in the new version? Pretty sure it's because I used to have Lain's mod (obv not available yet for 0.13) so not sure if I'm just gonna have to suck it up and give that skip button a workout or not...
You.. wait for Lain's Mod to update, as has been mentioned several times after every time this game updates (including this one.. search function, "save mod"), or you start over.

tl;dr on both - there's a fantastic search tool at the top-right of the thread.

Also, Runey another bug, this one causing a hard traceback - Android's remade event in the laundry room, if you pick the options that would normally cause her to lose Obedience, it throws an error.

May 18, 2019
I hope I'm not duplicating anything, but I have been trying to avoid the thread and its inevitable spoilers once I downloaded the latest version. Anyway, any time I attempt to go into Maria's room, I get a CTD and the following message.

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'images/marroomsub_hana.webp'>:
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 531, in execute_call_screen
store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
IOError: Couldn't find file 'images/marroomsub_hana.webp'.

Any tips as to what to do? Has anyone else been getting this bug?

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
Goddammit Runey!!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Goddammit! I fucking love this game so much. And the music?! I said brilliance yesterday regarding this game and about Lin and all. Ash's story too. I personally do not think any other game I've played or am currently playing can top this one. And it's not even done yet. If this game hits my heart hard now, I'm anxious for, and dreading, what it will do to me in the future

• Red Heart
Reactions: Runey

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
Will there be an option to NOT give Jinny 1000 for her hospital trip and still progress Lin's storyline? Cuz I quite like her "addicted" look and want her to remain slutty, obedient slave instead of going "good guy's" path which seems to be the current dev goal, to make us a saviour and allround nice n kind.
Nope. He already said to me yesterday a couple of few pages back " Nobody demanded I change her, it was my choice, and has been my plan for a very long time. I'm sorry the change I did to Jin disappointed you. I found her quite ugly before, and that's what I intended to show. A bimbo whose only self worth came from her status as a sex slave. Now I have motivation to create her content, \o/. Just a suggestion, maybe don't attach your life to a character with no content at the time."

He seems to have unapologetically zero interest in giving us the option to retain her old persona or looks whether you liked it or not.

Reactions: Enfrize

Kisz26

May 17, 2021
I wish I knew too. I've tried a few guesses based on the topics covered in the last two events but didn't get anything beyond the standard answer of "you're looking at things backwards..." which could in theory be the hint itself to a *final* (for this update) kate riddle?
So many people already answered it. Just type "vore". That's the final answer to kate's riddle

_Patches_

Sep 1, 2017
Don't know if this was asked already, but I need help continuing Kali's story. At Maria's dor, the option "*Talk*" gives me an "You need to raise Kali's friendship". I have no idea how to continue her story though, as no matter the time I visit her, it just gives me her generic room-scenes.

I had one scene at the university so far, but I can never go back there. Vanessa never appears (stuck at 0/3) and I miss one more Lucia-scene. Any ideas? Thanks in advance!

Kisz26

May 17, 2021
Anyone have any ideas on how to get my 0.12.4 save working in the new version? Pretty sure it's because I used to have Lain's mod (obv not available yet for 0.13) so not sure if I'm just gonna have to suck it up and give that skip button a workout or not...
If you are using PC, just download v13 of HH. Then also download the v12.4 mod of Lain(69mb+). Then extract in other folder, then copy everything inside the HH game folder. But there is some .rypc that have the same in mod and do not overwrite it, separate the original .rypc v13 file such as ashley.rypc, etc. Then put your v12.4 save files. Log/traceback.txt should be in main folder of HH v13. Outside the game folder. And then start the game, load it, and save again to become v13 save game. Then close the game. And delete all mod files, copy back the original .rypc file. That's what i did and i already finished the update.

Though there is a bug in PC where you put the cheat codes.

Kisz26

May 17, 2021
Don't know if this was asked already, but I need help continuing Kali's story. At Maria's dor, the option "*Talk*" gives me an "You need to raise Kali's friendship". I have no idea how to continue her story though, as no matter the time I visit her, it just gives me her generic room-scenes.

I had one scene at the university so far, but I can never go back there. Vanessa never appears (stuck at 0/3) and I miss one more Lucia-scene. Any ideas? Thanks in advance!
What's your Kali's friendship lvl? Try to explore the hotel in morning/noon specially in hot spring and lobby

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Haven't played the v13 yet, waiting for Lain's mod. But i have Dl'ed it already. And i checked the v13 files but it kinda turn me off or disappointed from what i saw. I knew that eventually Autumn will get exhibitionism because she one of the main girl but isnt the MC kinda extreme what he wants Autumn to do like that unlike to Android? I know it mentioned that Maria sense something to Autumn that they are the same but Android is a sex doll even she have owm consciousness and Autum is still religous. Plus they doing exhibitionism in their own cafe and her sister is there. Cause for me Autumn is still pure innocent, she is just kinda curious. And she would be still shy/embarass to do something extreme like that. She rather show her slutty side with the MC only not public. Better for me if Autumn and Android switch options of exhibitionism. Sorry, it's just my opinion. Im more of romantic side. With lots of kisses and hugs. And i also dont mind femdom. But good thing this game dont have NTR cause im not fond of it. I really love HH.. This game kinda remind me of public sex life though.
Perhaps form your opinion after playing it?

After finally finishing all the content up to the most recent update, I'm impressed! The world-building only gets better, and the recent content with Android (whom I named Rachael, naturally) touches on paved ground but it is being approached in a way that can be very interesting (avoiding the machines destroying humanity by using love to keep the AI as close to human as possible).

The irony that Vanessa's career/activist aspiration to produce androids cheap enough to make slave labor obsolete is completely in sync with Kali's father's intentions behind the Nero Inc. Elfbot program did not go unnoticed. Of course, the new existence of reproducible sentient android life will likely complicate the moral compass of even this purple haired abolitionist.

Most of all, definitely looking forward to more Ashley and Kate content.
Thank you! Just to clarify, there is a huge difference in belief between Kali's Dad and Vanessa. KDad is quite literally willing to profit off the blood of elves, which in the long run, would turn every slave into a bag of blood waiting to be harvested.

Your save is dependant on any mod you add forever. Since walkthrough mods are entirely unnecessary in HH with the hint system, it just makes things harder.

Guessing I'm at the end of Lin's current content, which I am very sad about. But walking up on the Owl Clan and that scene series made me think, wish, AND want a way to transfer the MC's soul and memories into an elf body, you know, like what they did in the Avatar movie in the end? Thinking the MC is going to die leaving behind an elf child (or children) and Lin, is very saddening.

I doubt that's how it's going to go, and it's outlandish to think that way, but that whole scene and set-up with it just made me think back to the end of Avatar *shrug*
The game will tell you each time you complete the storyline for a main character.

I hope I'm not duplicating anything, but I have been trying to avoid the thread and its inevitable spoilers once I downloaded the latest version. Anyway, any time I attempt to go into Maria's room, I get a CTD and the following message.

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'images/marroomsub_hana.webp'>:
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 531, in execute_call_screen
store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
IOError: Couldn't find file 'images/marroomsub_hana.webp'.

Any tips as to what to do? Has anyone else been getting this bug?
Somehow, when you downloaded the game, you didn't download all of it. You have missing images that are there for others.

We can't help you unless you list the friendship number of the character you're having issues with.

To get Vanessa's first event, walk into the university.

Kisz26

May 17, 2021
Perhaps form your opinion after playing it?

Thank you! Just to clarify, there is a huge difference in belief between Kali's Dad and Vanessa. KDad is quite literally willing to profit off the blood of elves, which in the long run, would turn every slave into a bag of blood waiting to be harvested.

Your save is dependant on any mod you add forever. Since walkthrough mods are entirely unnecessary in HH with the hint system, it just makes things harder.

The game will tell you each time you complete the storyline for a main character.

Somehow, when you downloaded the game, you didn't download all of it. You have missing images that are there for others.

We can't help you unless you list the friendship number of the character you're having issues with.

Well, yeah i finished it. I guess Autum has really that slutty side. But not my kink though. It's not bad that at all, just still too much for me the part where MC put some nasty words to Autumn's body.

And i love Jin's char develepmont now, im waiting for her another content again. I love the way her story goes now.

Didn't expect to see Sylvia's soft so soon, but yeah i love it too. Glad i took the love route.

And most of all Kate, never thought she is autistic. And i like the romance between her and the MC. Nice to see he kissed her. Kate is straightforward but she was still embarassed/blushed when MC kissed her. I literally laugh at it.

Just curious, why do i feel like the last room in hotel will be occupied by Vanessa? I know she is just a side character but i like her..

Overall i love the new update. Worth waiting.... Looking forward for the next update. More power dude..

goldfishy

Nov 30, 2017

Not OP but I am having the same issue, Kali's friendship is at 30 and no matter what I do I can't get the number to go up. There is also no option to accompany her to university again after the first time in her story. When I try to use *Talk* at maria's door it just says I need to raise the friendship level.

I took kali to the beach as well and performed cunnilingus on kali and it seems that's not being raised/updated on the stat page either.

Mar 22, 2020
Is it ok to continue the android's story with the warnings?
Not sure if warnings should be removed or should want until next version ... I've basically completed all teh other storylines in this version.

1627141932360.png
Yes, I called the android dot exe.

PS. Love the game btw Runey ... any chance of Lin getting pregnant?

Kisz26

May 17, 2021
Not OP but I am having the same issue, Kali's friendship is at 30 and no matter what I do I can't get the number to go up. There is also no option to accompany her to university again after the first time in her story. When I try to use *Talk* at maria's door it just says I need to raise the friendship level.

I took kali to the beach as well and performed cunnilingus on kali and it seems that's not being raised/updated on the stat page either.
This is Kali's walkthrough

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Well, yeah i finished it. I guess Autum has really that slutty side. But not my kink though. It's not bad that at all, just still too much for me the part where MC put some nasty words to Autumn's body.
I understand, I know all those options won't be to everyone's liking. One of the reasons I let players choose from any of those options after the training.

And i love Jin's char develepmont now, im waiting for her another content again. I love the way her story goes now.

Didn't expect to see Sylvia's soft so soon, but yeah i love it too. Glad i took the love route.

And most of all Kate, never thought she is autistic. And i like the romance between her and the MC. Nice to see he kissed her. Kate is straightforward but she was still embarassed/blushed when MC kissed her. I literally laugh at it.

Just curious, why do i feel like the last room in hotel will be occupied by Vanessa? I know she is just a side character but i like her..

Overall i love the new update. Worth waiting.... Looking forward for the next update. More power dude..
Thank you :)

This bug occurred when you played a beta of v0.10 or v0.11. No idea why people are reporting it now though. But this is an example of why you shouldn't play an unreleased beta unless you know what you're doing.

If you don't want to restart, you'll need to open your console and add a friendship point to Kali.

Is it ok to continue the android's story with the warnings?
Not sure if warnings should be removed or should want until next version ... I've basically completed all teh other storylines in this version.

View attachment 1316729
Yes, I called the android dot exe.

PS. Love the game btw Runey ... any chance of Lin getting pregnant?
Yeah, that shouldn't be there. It will be removed in v0.13.1

goldfishy

Nov 30, 2017
This bug occurred when you played a beta of v0.10 or v0.11. No idea why people are reporting it now though. But this is an example of why you shouldn't play an unreleased beta unless you know what you're doing.
Fixed it and it works like a charm now, thanks for the assist (y)

4.70 star(s) 452 Votes