nyatd

Creator Of Falling Stars
Game Developer
Jan 22, 2021
Skode, seriously, thank you for that well reasoned and supported argument. Honestly, I thought you were just a crazy guy over your Jin stuff but you've opened my eyes. I don't actually AGREE with you as such, but here's why.
Ashley was a crazy fuck initially but as you get to know her, you see the layers. You see WHY she acted crazy.
(Android) is a nothing character UNTIL you keep giving her options to expand her conciouness , then she learns to think and feel, which alters her character completley. It's just fucking AWESOME writing by Runey
As for Jin...think of her of a family member, who's recovering from drug addiction IN TERMS OF THE STORY. OK, ya liked her as she was but she's a real person who needs serious help. Let's give it to her and let her be ACTUALLY happy!
Alex2011, I think we're pretty much on the same page already, no?

Reactions: alex2011 and Skode

Kane_Freeman

Dec 10, 2020
This isn't fair! Why all the games I'm waiting for to be updated are updated when I'm in my summer house and have very little internet.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Thank you! Just to clarify, there is a huge difference in belief between Kali's Dad and Vanessa. KDad is quite literally willing to profit off the blood of elves, which in the long run, would turn every slave into a bag of blood waiting to be harvested.
Yeah, that whole elf blood bot thing is just creepy as hell. Even before they start ...leaking. lol

All the more reason we need to hire all the techs, and start our own robot company. Between Android, Kali, and all of her friends, we could be off to a good start. Android can build the bodies, and the girls can code, and having Kim and Ami's legal background would help us in a lot of ways, even if they don't pass the bar (though maybe we can give them a reason to be motivated there), especially if we run for office later. Need people to look for loopholes in the laws for us.

Wouldn't hurt to get some AV people too, to film some of the things at those protests, show the truth there more than just some pics. Someone from the journalism course or something maybe? They could go under the guise of reporting on it for the school paper, radio, or news channel.

ELM!!! (especially dark elves and drow!) :whistle:

Reactions: rKnight

AdmKnives

Jul 30, 2019
Hey, I noticed that pregnancy isn't listed in the page one description anymore, neither tags nor genre . . . is there uh . . . is there a reason for that? ahem.png

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
why there is none save game of this game ? , lains mod not working either..
Lain's mod has not been updated to work with this version yet. Saves also only work with or without the mod, not both. Saves from a game with the mod will ONLY work with a game with the mod and saves from a game without the mod will only work with a game that does not have the mod.

kitsunedawn

Aug 17, 2017
I do like the progress being made with this, the story developing with the elves, and some of the key characters involved. Honestly, after the revelation with or however you spell the second girl's name, it makes me wonder if we're not going to end up buying both. I could see that happening, and it'd be funny, and fun at the same time.

With Ashley, I'm getting an interesting "corruption" vibe off her, and can't help but wonder if her sister might involved in that as well.

There's a couple things I've noticed, though I can't place why this is, when it comes to certain characters:

1.) Ashley stands the potential to go full on Yandere... which could make any future plot interesting.

2.) For some reason, I get some curious Fetish type scene impressions from Kali, above and beyond what she does now. I mean I fully suspect at some point she's going to get caught smoking and bent over and spanked, or fucked, or both for it.

3.) The "Twins" or "Clones" depending on your point of view, seem to be heading down a direction where they're actively trying to 'steal' the main character from each other. Sure, they may agree to share, but it wouldn't at all surprise me if one, or the other, start trying to take all the MC's time. Sexual frustration from one or both being the result.

4.) I have a sneaking suspicion that Nia is going to end up another Lin like character, though she would never admit it. So a Tsundere?

There's other minor things involving various characters, but these are just the generalizations I feel.

As to suggestions, I would like the option of the girls being hairy as opposed to shaved or bald. Maybe the option to, if the girl cares for the MC enough, to dictate what their pubes look like. IE: natural, trimmed, bald. Maybe that's just me.

More interaction with Kali's sister would be nice. That's likely planned by the developer.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I do like the progress being made with this, the story developing with the elves, and some of the key characters involved. Honestly, after the revelation with or however you spell the second girl's name, it makes me wonder if we're not going to end up buying both. I could see that happening, and it'd be funny, and fun at the same time.

With Ashley, I'm getting an interesting "corruption" vibe off her, and can't help but wonder if her sister might involved in that as well.

There's a couple things I've noticed, though I can't place why this is, when it comes to certain characters:

1.) Ashley stands the potential to go full on Yandere... which could make any future plot interesting.

2.) For some reason, I get some curious Fetish type scene impressions from Kali, above and beyond what she does now. I mean I fully suspect at some point she's going to get caught smoking and bent over and spanked, or fucked, or both for it.

3.) The "Twins" or "Clones" depending on your point of view, seem to be heading down a direction where they're actively trying to 'steal' the main character from each other. Sure, they may agree to share, but it wouldn't at all surprise me if one, or the other, start trying to take all the MC's time. Sexual frustration from one or both being the result.

4.) I have a sneaking suspicion that Nia is going to end up another Lin like character, though she would never admit it. So a Tsundere?

There's other minor things involving various characters, but these are just the generalizations I feel.

As to suggestions, I would like the option of the girls being hairy as opposed to shaved or bald. Maybe the option to, if the girl cares for the MC enough, to dictate what their pubes look like. IE: natural, trimmed, bald. Maybe that's just me.

More interaction with Kali's sister would be nice. That's likely planned by the developer.
There aren't very many options for pubes in Illusion's non-anime games, such as Honey Select, so that may be an issue technically speaking. Also, having them able to switch means making that many more times the renders. As for your numbered points.

1. She doesn't even come off as an actual yandere in the beginning anymore now that her true self has been revealed, she was just acting that way. She wouldn't go full yandere because she never actually had yandere tendencies, it was an act.

4. I don't think so, she seems too combative of the current elf situation. Lin is more of the type to just try not to think about it at least to the extent of taking action herself. Nia would start a war if she had the capability.

QQP_Purple

Dec 11, 2020
I forgot how to get lin to level up to 17. She's been on 16 for a while now and I am not getting any prompts.

QQP_Purple

Dec 11, 2020
Walk into the dungeon
Hm... I would newer have considered that. The whole BDSM aspect of the game is something I've mostly stayed away from.
Anyway I am reporting any potential bugs that I run into as I go along. I hope you don't mind.

Asia Argento

The Golden Dragon Princess
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
Ahh an old friend. Ashley is still my favorite and the healer will send their dragon familiars after anyone who threatens their queen.

rene0000

Jun 14, 2017
Hi guys, Im having a bit of an issue trying to trigger Vanessa's second event. I've max out everyone, had the date with her but i don't know what else to do to trigger it. Please help.

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Hi guys, Im having a bit of an issue trying to trigger Vanessa's second event. I've max out everyone, had the date with her but i don't know what else to do to trigger it. Please help.
Set up the event at Kali's door, read when it says the event starts (monday noon I believe), then walk into the hot springs

May 31, 2020
Holy shit there's a surpsingly large amount of lore in this game, you could easily make a dnd campaign out of this lmao. Good stuff, props to the dev, smart nut is best nut.
It's too modern for DnD. A Starfinder game might work though. The lore is good, I agree. Worldbuilding that exists is rare in WEGs.

bagmenot

Jul 7, 2018
Hi,

Just for my information, I did what the
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
wanted and she was taken.
Is there a way to get her back ? Or am I fucked until next update ?

Best regards

4.70 star(s) 452 Votes