BackwardsBird

Dec 8, 2020
I believe Runey mentioned needing Truestory (the incest code) active, as well, since Lucy and Kali have threesome scenes. I never made progress with Lucy before that.

Enfrize

May 9, 2018
You should know that Lin sex with the MC only. She shows her slutty side to MC only. She is not whoring herself to other people unlike Jin who dont want to lower her value. And i think Runey wants to cure Jin's sex addiction cause he dont want to tag NTR nor a fan of NTR and prostituting your own girl. I really like Jin's char development now honestly. She was enslaved to the system and Lin wanted her to break free from it and make her feel be loved and cared of.
And Jin is bought by MC, therefore owned by him. So there is no NTR or prostituting at all, Runey just wanted to satisfy their own desires and their own version and visage of Jin's progression.

Last edited:

Kisz26

May 17, 2021
I know that. I guess it just bothers me on Maria's route when she includes her on certain things with Ashley, 'Droid or whatever. And with the submissive stuff, when she gets really worked up, there's that MFFF choice thing.

I know, I'm being too sensitive with this, and I get it. That's why I usually don't play harem games. I paid for Jin's recovery/rehab surgery thing because I liked seeing Lin happy. Even denied her that first time she came to the hotel and threw herself at the MC. I know I'm probably being a douche about this, but it's my first pure harem game (Parental Love, Sisterly Lust & Milfy City I have devoted routes and never did the harem stuff either) so it's hard for me to process and accept it I guess.
yeah i denied her too at first, and kinda pissed off when MC relied on her to train Lin for Cornwell contest. but you see as Lin's story progress with her, i kinda pity her. and when she started thinking to change for Lin, for herself, and as well as MC's order to make Lin happy, i started liking her. she even have "funny" scene with Lin when they talked about Laptop.

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
You should know that Lin sex with the MC only. She shows her slutty side to MC only. She is not whoring herself to other people unlike Jin who dont want to lower her value. And i think Runey wants to cure Jin's sex addiction cause he dont want to tag NTR nor a fan of NTR and prostituting your own girl. I really like Jin's char development now honestly. She was enslaved to the system and Lin wanted her to break free from it and make her feel be loved and cared of.
What are you talking about? NTR? Prostitution? are we playing the same game as there are no NTR rivals to claim your girls Jin or otherwise nor will there be. MC has shown no desire at all to pimp his girls out be they main or literal slaves and Jin has herself made it clear she only wants to be the number one girl for her master so cheating has not been even eluded to either. Why you have come to this conclussion is the too often case of Lin getting a pass on shit which Jin is over criticised for. If people hate her for the way shes cold to Lin? I get that, i can understand that and its valid. If however you dont like the fact she is too slutty? Well sod off, there are plenty of other characters to get what your into without changing others favourites to mirror your own. I expected past trauma to be addressed in the story to repair the bridges with her and her sister and perhaps the inevitable removing of the brand to show her in a happier and more comfortable place at the end of it (not at expense of being shamed out of well established for a long time attitudes to sex or her body).

As for what she really needs broken free from ive no fucking idea. The system? I can get behind that - the core of the story is about abolishing elf slavery so of course Jin just like Nia or who ever else will also be part of that equation regarding story content going forward (in fact its now reaching beyond just the elven characters) but thats not what is being presented as it seems according to the game she is so sex on the brain because as Runey puts it even here on the forums its her only way of finding self worth in being validated as a sex object... yet AT THE SAME TIME as far as im aware her sex addiction by contrast is somehow a side effect of taking Dark Elf hormones (which is it? the trauma of her sex slave past eroding her value of self worth somehow making her so confident or the drugs which have made her a slut which her sister so openly and reguarly bitches about?).

Me? I just loved the confident, THICC and sassy old Jin who didnt give a fuck what others thought, loved a good fuck and wasnt afraid of flaunting what she had to get what she wanted from the MC. I even in my fan canon head saw her as one day being more involved but with a focus on the Dungeon and training the other girls as that is what she was LITERALLY presented as being good at already in the canon storyline in the past already so its not entirely even arguable as being pure head canon (just doing more of what she has done before).

The game has so many characters but few were anything like Jin and outside Ellen no one else always comes off as a mature not remotely naive or immature (MILF like) or Ann in regards to being extra THICC (shes looking now just like the vast majority of other characters in the game, sure she was overtly busty and very curvy for a common elf taking lore into consideration but then who apart from Ashley, Lin and arguably for some Felicity are comparable to her new model in curves or bust that we can sex with in the game already regardless of race?).

Reactions: Enfrize

Kisz26

May 17, 2021
And Jin is bought by MC, therefore owned by him. So there is no NTR or prostituting at all, Runey just wanted to satisfy their own desires and their own version and visage of Jin's progression.
owning a slave can make you want do whatever you want to them. you can sell their body, nor have them sex with someone if that is their kink. but the MC is not. he did it for Lin. and Lin wants Jin to be free of it.

Reactions: Twistty

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Well, that sucks big ass. Guess it was too much of a work to create separate storylines for different Jins. And her being a bimbo sex slave is exactly what attached me to her, because we definitely lack those kind of characters in the game. And it's strange that in a world where elves are slaves and the plot is revolving around that idea, dev did not had motivation to create a content about an slave elf lol.
There are many elf slaves I make content for. I'm just not attracted to bimbos. That's a big part of why Ann and Jin don't have content. I'm being honest here, no need to twist my words. I want to make content I enjoy making.

Ive already expressed my disappointment openly at the zero options given regarding the change and the ridiculous way its being done. As its becoming so integral to Lins story you cant even just choose to ignore it - its not even the case that its too much work for the dev as Runey to his great credit has never normally been one to baulk at the extra graft in offering a choice because if you've invested in the Sanctuary content then of the four girls there 2 have already had a decent amount of storyline so far and those two have distinct Love/Slave routes which you have to be one or the other but the choice is there.

Its infuriating in all honesty too as in the story itself she offers lines like "its up to master" as a tease of the option but nope you've no zero say in the matter as a player. It also makes me like Lin as a character a lot less as despite everything shes done and how shes acted sexually in the canon story she openly chastises her bigger sister for being slutty (hycrocrite much? her off handed attitude to her certainly but being slutty???), takes no interest in anything her sister says on the matter and of course is STILL at it even after the forced detox (of course blaming the macguffin drugs for such behavior as we cant possibly retain anything we remotely liked about the old character in the new one...).

You even have to PAY a huge sum for the privilege of neutering your fave character in body, personality and content (as her Dungeon content gets removed with it) so its honestly kind of insulting but there aint much more i can say on the matter and no matter how much detail ive gone into the issues ive had with these changes, his reasonings for the changes and how he has gone about them he has chosen to ignore all references to them since from me or anyone else like yourself asking about them.

Simple state of the matter is he seems to fucking loathe the old Jin so decided she's got to go and that is that.
Drugs are bad, mkay?

I guess this is the end of Lin's storyline for me then cuz I don't want to change Jin and, quite frankly, didn't like Lin character that much to begin with, let alone now when, how you rightfully emphasized, she became a hypocrite and chastised her sister for being slutty.. So that "simple" change basically gated two characters for me, nice one Runey x)

I get that you guys are upset, but please stop twisting the entire situation. Lin isn't a hypocrite here. She doesn't mind if people are slutty. Jin isn't just slutty though, the drugs make her always think about something lewd, which turns every single conversation she has into an unsubstantial one. She was reprogrammed, and Lin feels this, because she knows what her sister used to be like. These drugs are making Jin into a dumb bimbo, which has always been my intention fix. There's nothing wrong with wanting to have sex a lot. There's a lot wrong with taking addictive drugs that turn you dumb.

You can also continue with Lin's story and nothing will happen to Jin.

It's only Jin's story, and you have to option to not continue that part.

I have to agree with this 100%. Not just as a LIn fan, but of the game in general.

Like it was mentioned, she chastises and berates her sister for acting the way she does, well, did, in my route's case, but then, she's then included in all these MFF/MFFF scenes with Maria & Ashley late on in the game and to me, it's not right. I never ever include the other girls in the scenes if Jin comes to me all lusted up. I don't think it's right. She's my pure, cute adorable elf that I love so much and care about, but seeing her dirty herself up later in the game and become 10x the slut her sister was isn't cool.

That's personally why I wish the routes were separate and not everything intertwined with everyone else. To me, honestly, I could give a fuck about the other content in the game, but I have enjoyed the storylines for them. I saw Maria's last night and I actually went to be very upset because of what happened. The feeling of anger and dread in my stomach got me pretty upset.

I've ALWAYS been a solo guy in VNs. I know Runey hasn't figured out to implement that or whatever here, and it's a shame, because to me, in all brutal honesty the other girls are really just filler. The story (on her love route, don't know wat it's like on the slave route if there's any differences) is more than enough for me to come back playing this game, even after it's completed. Even though I've reached all content limits now, I want to start a new save to see all of Lin's content again.

I take screenshots of all of my chosen solo girls in each game (have over 21,000 of them now) and I know getting the screenies of her here will be well into the hundreds, probably the thousands. I really REALLY do hope Runey finds some sort of way for solo routes. Yes it's a harem game, but I am INCREDIBLY devoted to Lin (kiss & hug her three times per day) visit her wherever she is, sleep with her always at night, etc (unless an event pops up)

Just a great game, but Lin's character change deadens her initial innocence for me and certainly is hypocritical.
No, Lin chastises and berates Jin for being addicted to mind altering, body altering drugs she uses for the sole purpose of raising her price on the slave market. Her wanting sex a lot is not a big deal, but Jin didn't know how to hold a conversation without putting a cock in her mouth.

Jin is still going to be a very horny person, but now she's going to have a mind of her own.

Me? I just loved the confident, THICC and sassy old Jin who didnt give a fuck what others thought, loved a good fuck and wasnt afraid of flaunting what she had to get what she wanted from the MC. I even in my fan canon head saw her as one day being more involved but with a focus on the Dungeon and training the other girls as that is what she was LITERALLY presented as being good at already in the canon storyline in the past already so its not entirely even arguable as being pure head canon (just doing more of what she has done before).
To each their own, of course. But I consider people who try to ruin their sister's life and literally replace her for her sex skills solely an incredibly bad person. She was written to be a bad person who is addicted to drugs due to the current state of the society. Did you forget that Jin tried to kick her own little sister out of the hotel when they first met after hundreds of years of being separated? Probably too busy staring at those tits, amiright?

---

Last but certainly not least, please respect my desire to work on something I enjoy, and not service my fans by caving to their demands. I didn't want to make content for a bad, drug addicted person. Now she's becoming her own person. Lin especially doesn't want her sister to fall into the trap of accepting slavery.

Last edited:
Nov 9, 2017
I'm from a third world country and my city doesn't use fiberoptic cables for internet yet. Fastest I can download 7 GB is 2 hours assuming no one else is using net and my connection isn't cheap compared to other things I can buy here. If I wanted to go faster I'd have to purchase a commercial-use connection like they have in offices, and those are too expensive for a private residence.

I'm not one of the people who complained about the size, but I could see why some would have problems.
Even where they have fiberoptic cables the cost can be ridiculous. For the longest time in Las Cruces, NM to get anything above DSL you had to go through a cable company and were forced to get cable channels with your internet. So $120 a month ($60 for the TV and $60 a 10 MBs connection...if you were lucky) wasn't uncommon.

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
There are many elf slaves I make content for. I'm just not attracted to bimbos. That's a big part of why Ann and Jin don't have content. I'm being honest here, no need to twist my words. I want to make content I enjoy making.
So, do this mean that Ann won't have content or does it mean that she change too?
Also from the 3 or 4 elves in the sanctutary, Peni has also very few content - I know she is the newest elf there.

Additional will Jin have dungeon content in the future again?

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
So, do this mean that Ann won't have content or does it mean that she change too?
Also from the 3 or 4 elves in the sanctutary, Peni has also very few content - I know she is the newest elf there.

Additional will Jin have dungeon content in the future again?
I don't plan on giving the characters in that blue room story content, but I will support those characters in the repeatable sexual sense. I don't see a need for Ann to change her body at all, her body is natural and so is her mind.

Jin will absolutely get some dungeon content, and probably relatively soon. She will always love cock, and her baseline slut level will always be above Lin's.

daz76

Aug 19, 2018
Hello and thank you for the game. However, since the last update I no longer have any text displayed, whether it be the dialogs, menu or other.

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Hey Runey, I just wanted to say I really like the choices you made for the androids/mechs in the game. Very cool even though they're not the main focus.
Thank you! I consider androids to be a big part of the overarching story, though unlike elvish slavery, androids are just beginning. Where Lin's story theme could be considered the goal to end slavery, Android's theme is to "start" something.

Hopefully I wasn't too vague and the above is understandable.

Most people believe slavery is the main aspect of the game's overarching story, but I see Syl'anar as a whole the main aspect of the game's overarching story. Slavery is just one of the bad things going on. We have poverty to explore with Ashley, which have plans to include organized crime. Kali and her skills with robotics and her father being someone who controls a lot of aspects of the world, Autumn and religion, including God having physical proof of existence which I plan to explore soon. And more!

Hello and thank you for the game. However, since the last update I no longer have any text displayed, whether it be the dialogs, menu or other.
I believe you need to update your translation mods. Your saves wont work without it.

Last edited:

ProudE

Oct 8, 2018
Hi,

My save doesn't work. I had the v11 version. I believe I modded it as well using Laines.
Do I have to wait until Laine releases the next mod?

Thank you

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Hi,

My save doesn't work. I had the v11 version. I believe I modded it as well using Laines.
Do I have to wait until Laine releases the next mod?

Thank you
Yes, your save will never work without the mod once you use it.

4.70 star(s) 452 Votes