Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
I'm sorry, but where can I download this mod with translation?)
Probably the same place you downloaded it at first. Although you may need to wait a while for them to update it.

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
Jin's route is unlike most others in the game.

Take Autumn for example. It's pretty clear her route is a corruption focused one. The classic turning a sheltered religious girl into a whore.

Jin is the opposite. It's reverse corruption. Lin doesn't care if she is sexual, every girl in the game, including Lin, are very sexual. In my game all the girls that have the slut outfit wear it around the hotel (besides Emma, I like her casual outfit more).

The difference between Jin's sexual behavior and the others? Love. Yep, you heard it right. Jin is overly sexual because she is an addict. The other girls are overly sexual because they're madly in love with MC. Lin wants Jin to have that kind of experience, to be loved. Not degrading herself as a sex addict like she was. To be sexually free but in a loving way.

Jin sort of reminds me of Maria and Ashley. Two other girls who were very sexual, but for the wrong reasons. Ashley because she believed she had to be that way to be loved. And Maria was similar, she didn't value herself. They both changed later in their stories because they fell in love with MC.

As far as Jin's look changing. I sort of agree, I don't think it's bad but I do think it's too drastic. But maybe that's the point. She started on the far side of the spectrum and ended up on the opposite far side. Something closer to the middle would've been better. Something more revealing, but in a classy way. She still says she is feeling horny when you talk to her, I don't think it makes a lot of sense for her to cover herself up completely. She is still a sexual person, just not an addict. I also don't think the body change makes a lot of sense. She lost weight when she cured her addiction? Most addicts are the opposite, they gain weight because when they were addicted, they neglected other parts of their life and health to focus on their addiction. She wasn't a food addict. Although I believe Runey has said he likes smaller boobs, so maybe Jin's change is just his personal preference and he needed a reason for it.

Reactions: Runey

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Jin's route is unlike most others in the game.

Take Autumn for example. It's pretty clear her route is a corruption focused one. The classic turning a sheltered religious girl into a whore.

Jin is the opposite. It's reverse corruption. Lin doesn't care if she is sexual, every girl in the game, including Lin, are very sexual. In my game all the girls that have the slut outfit wear it around the hotel (besides Emma, I like her casual outfit more).

The difference between Jin's sexual behavior and the others? Love. Yep, you heard it right. Jin is overly sexual because she is an addict. The other girls are overly sexual because they're madly in love with MC. Lin wants Jin to have that kind of experience, to be loved. Not degrading herself as a sex addict like she was. To be sexually free but in a loving way.

Jin sort of reminds me of Maria and Ashley. Two other girls who were very sexual, but for the wrong reasons. Ashley because she believed she had to be that way to be loved. And Maria was similar, she didn't value herself. They both changed later in their stories because they fell in love with MC.

As far as Jin's look changing. I sort of agree, I don't think it's bad but I do think it's too drastic. But maybe that's the point. She started on the far side of the spectrum and ended up on the opposite far side. Something closer to the middle would've been better. Something more revealing, but in a classy way. She still says she is feeling horny when you talk to her, I don't think it makes a lot of sense for her to cover herself up completely. She is still a sexual person, just not an addict. I also don't think the body change makes a lot of sense. She lost weight when she cured her addiction? Most addicts are the opposite, they gain weight because when they were addicted, they neglected other parts of their life and health to focus on their addiction. She wasn't a food addict. Although I believe Runey has said he likes smaller boobs, so maybe Jin's change is just his personal preference and he needed a reason for it.
Exactly right, reverse corruption is the term I would use for Jin's story. This doesn't mean she won't be sexual though.

Jin was taking Dark Elf hormones, which made her body very similar to that of a Dark Elf. Common Elves are usually very petite, with Nia being one of the most well endowed in that area. So I do actually consider Jin's current state to be close enough to a middle ground between Dark Elves and Common Elves.

And yep, as I've stated, I personally do not find that body type attractive, but with a reverse corruption theme and her new "sisterly" look, I quite like her. The reason Jin hasn't gotten much content previously is that.

Three Pump

Apr 1, 2021
I feel bad that Ann won't be getting much love, both figuratively and narratively speaking. Poor girl thought her former master loved her, she's standing there looking down the barrel of middle age... She reminds me a bit of Ellen. She's tried to help out the youngsters but she's suffering from a loss/disillusionment. Ellen's sexuality was shaped by a loving mentor but Ann's was practically learned from birth as a survival mechanism, much like Jin. Ellen is rediscovering what she lost but Ann never even had a chance to understand what she thought she had. Ann's a sweetie. I get that not everyone gets a happy ending (not that kind) but, man, her situation gets me right in the gut.

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
Doesnt matter how many time i acknowledge people hating Jin in my posts including the last one i made here for the way she has treated her sister as she has undeniably been cold to her yet im accused of ignoring it as im "too busy staring at the tits". Who needs debate when you can condescend and throwaway my very long and explained posts with throwaway south park references eh? I dont even know why i bother anymore but you accused me of when i was outright admitting during my initial post on the matter i was triggered by the way you've drastically changed her as being a BABY about the whole matter. How do you valuate your own conduct towards me?

I even reflectively asked myself am i just ranting like a lunatic? since then however ive seen that not only am i not alone in liking the old Jin but even others who DISAGREE with me completely be that on my well explained points or even just in the character herself have thanked me for the detail and reasonings given. You? well you openly scoffed at me for passionately liking a side character in the first place - why do i bother? Im done, there is nothing more i feel like even saying on the matter anymore as whats the point?

Reactions: Enfrize and Runey

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
I feel bad that Ann won't be getting much love, both figuratively and narratively speaking. Poor girl thought her former master loved her, she's standing there looking down the barrel of middle age... She reminds me a bit of Ellen. She's tried to help out the youngsters but she's suffering from a loss/disillusionment. Ellen's sexuality was shaped by a loving mentor but Ann's was practically learned from birth as a survival mechanism, much like Jin. Ellen is rediscovering what she lost but Ann never even had a chance to understand what she thought she had. Ann's a sweetie. I get that not everyone gets a happy ending (not that kind) but, man, her situation gets me right in the gut.
I'm glad you like her so much :)

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
I wish i can choose naked at the outfit for all of the girls.....
This feature is more requested than others, I think this will happen in game at some point, but adding outfit options to the lobby is quite hard to do, and this isn't a huge priority. (the work required to do outfits in the lobby is equivalent to a whole story event.)

Reactions: 265lutab

Nineonenine

Aug 9, 2020
This feature is more requested than others, I think this will happen in game at some point, but adding outfit options to the lobby is quite hard to do, and this isn't a huge priority. (the work required to do outfits in the lobby is equivalent to a whole story event.)
I'll be waiting^^
Until my death (i know my face: no marrige for this life)

QQP_Purple

Dec 11, 2020
I've been playing the new version and something changed. In particular for some reason I don't seem to be getting the event with Autumn when she is angry about being tricked by the MC into doing lewd things. Like, the game just goes from those and to the beach scene. I distinctly remember there being a scene like that earlier. Has it been removed? Or am I just mad?

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Everyone, in v0.13.1 I created the framework for patches to be a possibility in the future. Meaning it should be easier for people to go from v0.13 to v0.14.
You want to drive me out of business?:ROFLMAO: I root for you and hope the first try is as bugfree as possible.
I see it the same. Ann is a kind elf. She has help Nia and Silvia even though she wasn't behind the action to 100%. She has think that her old master loves her and was betrayed at the end. I don't need her to change, but to find some kind of happiness. For Penny, some more scene with the other elves where she interact with them would be nice.
Overall I would like to have more scene where the elves interact with each others. Be it at the sanctuary, the garden, in the hot spring, the lobby or somewhere else. Like the main girls interact with each other.

Last edited:

SuperLYC

Mar 28, 2020
So lucky to find this game. Stories and girls are amazing. Thank you Dev for everything(y)

(Ashley pose :eek:(though expression is notright ))

• Red Heart

Kuniyoshi

May 24, 2017
I seem to be stuck with my progress for Kali, got 30 points with her in friendship, am I missing something? Can't progress Maria as a result either as content must be tied.

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
I seem to be stuck with my progress for Kali, got 30 points with her in friendship, am I missing something? Can't progress Maria as a result either as content must be tied.
As far as I know, this bug only occurs when you downloaded the unreleased beta version of v0.10 or v0.11, I can't remember exactly. This is a good reminder to not download unreleased betas, as they have a high chance to break your save.

You'll need to cheat her friendship up one.

Kuniyoshi

May 24, 2017
As far as I know, this bug only occurs when you downloaded the unreleased beta version of v0.10 or v0.11, I can't remember exactly. This is a good reminder to not download unreleased betas, as they have a high chance to break your save.

You'll need to cheat her friendship up one.
Fair enough Runey , thanks for the swift response! I'm a simple man, I see a Harem Hotel Update & I DL. I hadn't even realised I DL'd a beta version at some point! I'm weak!
Thank you for yet another fantastic update, all the girls have such good content & dialogue that its hard to claim any single one as 'best girl', but for me it has always been pre and post-reworked Ashley...However that for sure is being questioned with each increase in Hana content!

Hisakatana

May 31, 2020
There was an impressive amount of content for the side girls in this update while still retaining long events for the main girls, pretty meaty update. While a lot of the storylines are still pretty heavy (I was particularly caught off guard with Sylvia's event with the fairies, I wasn't expecting it to get so dark, although I enjoy some darker curveballs here and there) I'm glad we're getting back into more lighthearted and sweet events such as all the dates. Lin's of course was fantastic but I was also pleasantly surprised at how nice a lot of the side girl's dates went (in particular Kate, I have to admit I'm fairly ignorant about Asperger's but the conversation at diner was interesting). On a smaller note, I hope the kitten gets named soon, it's a bit weird to have a pet with no name but on the plus side we can pet her and call her a good girl which should always be an option when you get a pet in a game.

Supbitch1321

May 25, 2020
can anyone help me when i installed the mod on my game it shows a message and does not run.
this is the message:
While running game code:
ScriptError: Name (u'game/clone_events.rpy', 1612411200, 0) is defined twice, at game/clone_events.rpyc:1048 and game/scripts/clone_events.rpy:1048.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "D:\nsfw\nsfw\Harem_Hotel-v0.13-pc\Harem_Hotel-v0.13-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 314, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "D:\nsfw\nsfw\Harem_Hotel-v0.13-pc\Harem_Hotel-v0.13-pc\renpy\main.py", line 373, in main
renpy.game.script.load_script() # sets renpy.game.script.
File "D:\nsfw\nsfw\Harem_Hotel-v0.13-pc\Harem_Hotel-v0.13-pc\renpy\script.py", line 271, in load_script
self.load_appropriate_file(".rpyc", ".rpy", dir, fn, initcode)
File "D:\nsfw\nsfw\Harem_Hotel-v0.13-pc\Harem_Hotel-v0.13-pc\renpy\script.py", line 775, in load_appropriate_file
self.finish_load(stmts, initcode, filename=lastfn)
File "D:\nsfw\nsfw\Harem_Hotel-v0.13-pc\Harem_Hotel-v0.13-pc\renpy\script.py", line 452, in finish_load
check_name(node)
File "D:\nsfw\nsfw\Harem_Hotel-v0.13-pc\Harem_Hotel-v0.13-pc\renpy\script.py", line 435, in check_name
bad_node.filename, bad_node.linenumber))
ScriptError: Name (u'game/clone_events.rpy', 1612411200, 0) is defined twice, at game/clone_events.rpyc:1048 and game/scripts/clone_events.rpy:1048.

Reactions: krkarr
4.70 star(s) 452 Votes