Jjay08

Nov 16, 2019
This isn't fair! Why all the games I'm waiting for to be updated are updated when I'm in my summer house and have very little internet.
Oh no not the summer house. Leave the hustle be bustle of my city loft and fast internet to the barren comfort of my summer house in Colorado. How Will I survive in my hottub...

Last edited:

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Hi everyone. Nobody has ported it to android yet, apk?
The game is too big to be ported, but you can use the specific instructions in the first post to get it working. Keep in mind that this is also going to stop working some time in the future as the game grows. Most Android systems don't have the kind of space necessary to extract and store the game, especially to extract because it requires double the size in free space. So, if a game is 7GB large, it will take 14GB to extract.

Looks like the walkthrough/cheat mod isn't working with the new update
Yes, this mod is specific to an update, so it will only work with the version of the game it was made for, which is 0.12.4 at this time.

Corvair

Jun 26, 2020
I'm usually not one for Harem games, but I still greatly enjoy HH, and it's not even only for the lewds. I just find the characters well done, and it features one of the best depictions of an autistic person I have seen in any media - if not outright the most accurate.

I award this game a full five lewd elves and a Papa Ron's Pepperoni Pizza - would have my wank delayed by character development again.

Enfrize

May 9, 2018
Nope. He already said to me yesterday a couple of few pages back " Nobody demanded I change her, it was my choice, and has been my plan for a very long time. I'm sorry the change I did to Jin disappointed you. I found her quite ugly before, and that's what I intended to show. A bimbo whose only self worth came from her status as a sex slave. Now I have motivation to create her content, \o/. Just a suggestion, maybe don't attach your life to a character with no content at the time."

He seems to have unapologetically zero interest in giving us the option to retain her old persona or looks whether you liked it or not.
Well, that sucks big ass. Guess it was too much of a work to create separate storylines for different Jins. And her being a bimbo sex slave is exactly what attached me to her, because we definitely lack those kind of characters in the game. And it's strange that in a world where elves are slaves and the plot is revolving around that idea, dev did not had motivation to create a content about an slave elf lol.

Reactions: Skode

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
So, the 4th straight morning I get up, make coffee and jump back into this game. I've finished everything but Moon's events, which I am almost done with now. Ya'll are going to get sick of me in this thread pretty quickly, but Runey creates the most beautiful Asian women I've ever seen in VNs. The two sisters at the university, Moon, Lin, I mean, for a guy like myself that absolutely adores and loves Asian women, this game to me is the king.

I mean, c'mon!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
Well, that sucks big ass. Guess it was too much of a work to create separate storylines for different Jins. And her being a bimbo sex slave is exactly what attached me to her, because we definitely lack those kind of characters in the game. And it's strange that in a world where elves are slaves and the plot is revolving around that idea, dev did not had motivation to create a content about an slave elf lol.
Ive already expressed my disappointment openly at the zero options given regarding the change and the ridiculous way its being done. As its becoming so integral to Lins story you cant even just choose to ignore it - its not even the case that its too much work for the dev as Runey to his great credit has never normally been one to baulk at the extra graft in offering a choice because if you've invested in the Sanctuary content then of the four girls there 2 have already had a decent amount of storyline so far and those two have distinct Love/Slave routes which you have to be one or the other but the choice is there.

Its infuriating in all honesty too as in the story itself she offers lines like "its up to master" as a tease of the option but nope you've no zero say in the matter as a player. It also makes me like Lin as a character a lot less as despite everything shes done and how shes acted sexually in the canon story she openly chastises her bigger sister for being slutty (hycrocrite much? her off handed attitude to her certainly but being slutty???), takes no interest in anything her sister says on the matter and of course is STILL at it even after the forced detox (of course blaming the macguffin drugs for such behavior as we cant possibly retain anything we remotely liked about the old character in the new one...).

You even have to PAY a huge sum for the privilege of neutering your fave character in body, personality and content (as her Dungeon content gets removed with it) so its honestly kind of insulting but there aint much more i can say on the matter and no matter how much detail ive gone into the issues ive had with these changes, his reasonings for the changes and how he has gone about them he has chosen to ignore all references to them since from me or anyone else like yourself asking about them.

Simple state of the matter is he seems to fucking loathe the old Jin so decided she's got to go and that is that.

Reactions: Enfrize

asker

Oct 6, 2017
Lain's mod has not been updated to work with this version yet. Saves also only work with or without the mod, not both. Saves from a game with the mod will ONLY work with a game with the mod and saves from a game without the mod will only work with a game that does not have the mod.
gimme your save :p

Enfrize

May 9, 2018
Ive already expressed my disappointment openly at the zero options given regarding the change and the ridiculous way its being done. As its becoming so integral to Lins story you cant even just choose to ignore it - its not even the case that its too much work for the dev as Runey to his great credit has never normally been one to baulk at the extra graft in offering a choice because if you've invested in the Sanctuary content then of the four girls there 2 have already had a decent amount of storyline so far and those two have distinct Love/Slave routes which you have to be one or the other but the choice is there.

Its infuriating in all honesty too as in the story itself she offers lines like "its up to master" as a tease of the option but nope you've no zero say in the matter as a player. It also makes me like Lin as a character a lot less as despite everything shes done and how shes acted sexually in the canon story she openly chastises her bigger sister for being slutty (hycrocrite much? her off handed attitude to her certainly but being slutty???), takes no interest in anything her sister says on the matter and of course is STILL at it even after the forced detox (of course blaming the macguffin drugs for such behavior as we cant possibly retain anything we remotely liked about the old character in the new one...).

You even have to PAY a huge sum for the privilege of neutering your fave character in body, personality and content (as her Dungeon content gets removed with it) so its honestly kind of insulting but there aint much more i can say on the matter and no matter how much detail ive gone into the issues ive had with these changes, his reasonings for the changes and how he has gone about them he has chosen to ignore all references to them since from me or anyone else like yourself asking about them.

Simple state of the matter is he seems to fucking loathe the old Jin so decided she's got to go and that is that.
I guess this is the end of Lin's storyline for me then cuz I don't want to change Jin and, quite frankly, didn't like Lin character that much to begin with, let alone now when, how you rightfully emphasized, she became a hypocrite and chastised her sister for being slutty.. So that "simple" change basically gated two characters for me, nice one Runey x)

• Angry
Reactions: Runey and Skode

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
I guess this is the end of Lin's storyline for me then cuz I don't want to change Jin and, quite frankly, didn't like Lin character that much to begin with, let alone now when, how you rightfully emphasized, she became a hypocrite and chastised her sister for being slutty.. So that "simple" change basically gated two characters for me, nice one Runey x)
I have to agree with this 100%. Not just as a Lin fan, but of the game in general.

Like it was mentioned, she chastises and berates her sister for acting the way she does, well, did, in my route's case, but then, she's then included in all these MFF/MFFF scenes with Maria & Ashley late on in the game and to me, it's not right. I never ever include the other girls in the scenes if Jin comes to me all lusted up. I don't think it's right. She's my pure, cute adorable elf that I love so much and care about, but seeing her dirty herself up later in the game and become 10x the slut her sister was isn't cool.

That's personally why I wish the routes were separate and not everything intertwined with everyone else. To me, honestly, I could give a fuck about the other content in the game, but I have enjoyed the storylines for them. I saw Maria's last night and I actually went to be very upset because of what happened. The feeling of anger and dread in my stomach got me pretty upset.

I've ALWAYS been a solo guy in VNs. I know Runey hasn't figured out to implement that or whatever here, and it's a shame, because to me, in all brutal honesty the other girls are really just filler. The story (on her love route, don't know wat it's like on the slave route if there's any differences) is more than enough for me to come back playing this game, even after it's completed. Even though I've reached all content limits now, I want to start a new save to see all of Lin's content again.

I take screenshots of all of my chosen solo girls in each game (have over 21,000 of them now) and I know getting the screenies of her here will be well into the hundreds, probably the thousands. I really REALLY do hope Runey finds some sort of way for solo routes. Yes it's a harem game, but I am INCREDIBLY devoted to Lin (kiss & hug her three times per day) visit her wherever she is, sleep with her always at night, etc (unless an event pops up)

Just a great game, but Lin's character change deadens her initial innocence for me and certainly is hypocritical.

Last edited:

Kisz26

May 17, 2021
I have to agree with this 100%. Not just as a LIn fan, but of the game in general.

Like it was mentioned, she chastises and berates her sister for acting the way she does, well, did, in my route's case, but then, she's then included in all these MFF/MFFF scenes with Maria & Ashley late on in the game and to me, it's not right. I never ever include the other girls in the scenes if Jin comes to me all lusted up. I don't think it's right. She's my pure, cute adorable elf that I love so much and care about, but seeing her dirty herself up later in the game and become 10x the slut her sister was isn't cool.

That's personally why I wish the routes were separate and not everything intertwined with everyone else. To me, honestly, I could give a fuck about the other content in the game, but I have enjoyed the storylines for them. I saw Maria's last night and I actually went to be very upset because of what happened. The feeling of anger and dread in my stomach got me pretty upset.

I've ALWAYS been a solo guy in VNs. I know Runey hasn't figured out to implement that or whatever here, and it's a shame, because to me, in all brutal honesty the other girls are really just filler. The story (on her love route, don't know wat it's like on the slave route if there's any differences) is more than enough for me to come back playing this game, even after it's completed. Even though I've reached all content limits now, I want to start a new save to see all of Lin's content again.

I take screenshots of all of my chosen solo girls in each game (have over 21,000 of them now) and I know getting the screenies of her here will be well into the hundreds, probably the thousands. I really REALLY do hope Runey finds some sort of way for solo routes. Yes it's a harem game, but I am INCREDIBLY devoted to Lin (kiss & hug her three times per day) visit her wherever she is, sleep with her always at night, etc (unless an event pops up)

Just a great game, but Lin's character change deadens her initial innocence for me and certainly is hypocritical.
You should know that Lin sex with the MC only. She shows her slutty side to MC only. She is not whoring herself to other people unlike Jin who dont want to lower her value. And i think Runey wants to cure Jin's sex addiction cause he dont want to tag NTR nor a fan of NTR and prostituting your own girl. I really like Jin's char development now honestly. She was enslaved to the system and Lin wanted her to break free from it and make her feel be loved and cared of.

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
You should know that Lin sex with the MC only. She shows her slutty side to MC only. She is not whoring herself to other people unlike Jin who dont want to lower her value. And i think Runey wants to cure Jin's sex addiction cause he dont want to tag NTR nor a fan of NTR and prostituting your own girl. I really like Jin's char development now honestly. She was enslaved to the system and Lin wanted her to break free from it and make her feel be loved and cared of.
I know that. I guess it just bothers me on Maria's route when she includes her on certain things with Ashley, 'Droid or whatever. And with the submissive stuff, when she gets really worked up, there's that MFFF choice thing.

I know, I'm being too sensitive with this, and I get it. That's why I usually don't play harem games. I paid for Jin's recovery/rehab surgery thing because I liked seeing Lin happy. Even denied her that first time she came to the hotel and threw herself at the MC. I know I'm probably being a douche about this, but it's my first pure harem game (Parental Love, Sisterly Lust & Milfy City I have devoted routes and never did the harem stuff either) so it's hard for me to process and accept it I guess.

Try not to hold it against me I don't mean any insult or disrespect in any way towards people here, *especially* Runey

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I believe that's the scene with Lucy at the Hot Springs> I honestly couldn't get it to fire off for some reason in my game and had to use the cheat code on the computer in the MC's room.

The next day it fired (unless my timing with the room choice was spot on)

For the code on the MC's CPU, type this in:

ifuckedlucy

Don't quite remember if there were any other requirements. I had Kali's route fully done when I used to the code to start the route.

I'm sure another post will help more.

4.70 star(s) 452 Votes