Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
But we know that place where MC come history took another way, because there no elves was. And also we know elves which use slavery by them self - it really close to history with Africa. For picture - in my country newer was a black slave, only origin "krepostnie".
Yeah the dev seems to take a lot of inspiration from our world's history. I still think the android can be redeemed, she is still learning about how to be human. The best analogy that I can come up with for her situation is, if gave a little kid the power to do anything he or she wants at any time, the lack of maturity would make the child to things that most adults would find reprehensible.

BackwardsBird

Dec 8, 2020
I'm sure someone's probably asked this before but it's a little hard to keep track of responses. How do I go further with Lucia after fucking her in the ass with Kali watching?

ShadowFireBFG

Sep 10, 2020
You had to have fucked her when you first met her in order to start her story. If you don't want to restart the game in order to unlock her, use the codes ifuckedlucy and truestory :)

Strange. Can you let me know which event caused this?

Thank you!

You don't need to level any stats in fact, or do any of the lewd training scenes. But the event you're describing had Lin spill her coffee on your purposefully, she wanted to get you undressed so lewd things could happen. I believe this is her "love route" as opposed to her "slave route"

For Jin, you have to wait a long time before she comes back. The event should tell you how many days exactly.

For Vanessa, you need to visit Kali's uni. Vanessa will say Hi.
the morning event that delayed things was one of the automatic in room at morning that force skips your morning slot but i cant remember which one since i did so much back to back

dannykayeuk

May 5, 2018
Hi, I am getting a friendship way too high message but I haven't altered it. I did a bit of a grind to raise Kalis friendship because it kept telling me to.

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
Thank You!

You don't need to level any stats in fact, or do any of the lewd training scenes. But the event you're describing had Lin spill her coffee on your purposefully, she wanted to get you undressed so lewd things could happen. I believe this is her "love route" as opposed to her "slave route"
Hey Runey, I was up until 1 AM playing this game straight through for at least 7-8 hours yesterday and absolutely in love with it and my wonderful Lin. I hate touching the other girls at this point. Ashley pulled the knife on Maria and Kali finally went all the way with the MC, but it feels weird because I really do love Lin. You have to forward the other girls' stories right eventually?

All I really want to do is free and marry Lin. Don't know what the plan is with her and the MC but it's nice to dream about it. Either way, I'm loving this game.

Reactions: Runey

BRaider2020

Apr 25, 2020
Is it just me or the gallery is incomplete?? I mean old scenes seem to be missing.

It might be just me lol the game is so big that I feel it should have more scenes in the gallery lol

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
This 100%.
I just want hold her tight and make her feel save and loved.
It's all I want from this game at this point. I just want Lin. Ashley's a nutjob, Kali is cute but not my type, neither is Maria. The two clone chicks do nothing for me.

If I get nothing else from this game that I like, I just to be able to free and marry Lin, and have a family. That's all I ask from this game.

King_80

Apr 7, 2018
There are a few reasons why this happens.

If you used a mod, you need to use that mod on every version going forward in order for it to work.

From what I understand, this only happens because you played during a beta of v0.10 or v0.11. This broke that save, but not in an unfixable way. You will need to go into the console and adjust some variables to fix this.

This is a reminder to everyone on why downloading betas when you don't know what you're doing is a bad thing.
I see. What are the command code then to fix the problem?

tunknownusert

Aug 3, 2020
There are over 800 scenes in this game, and there are 4 exhibitionism scenes per character. 8 for Autumn. That's 36 scenes out of over 800. That is precisely 4.5% of the game. Exhibitionism is only a fraction of this game. You can just not click the Exhibitionism training. If you don't like a side character such as Vanessa, you don't have to do their story either. It's optional. Why do you click optional things you don't like? Don't subject yourself to this.

You can change the dialogue UI and the background music in the info tab in the pause menu.
Yes you are right about that, but of the three options available, none really land on what I was hoping for. I like to play with 0 background color on the textbox and no border color either (lowkey, just too lazy to hit h to see choice scenes lol).

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
ok is there a list of answers to the riddles ....... i'm really tired of searching for them ..... stuck on the very last one ... the question marks one ???

ok i should add i knew what it was ... but i'm an old fuck and can't remember

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
It's all I want from this game at this point. I just want Lin. Ashley's a nutjob, Kali is cute but not my type, neither is Maria. The two clone chicks do nothing for me.

If I get nothing else from this game that I like, I just to be able to free and marry Lin, and have a family. That's all I ask from this game.
Well Lin and Maria are now the ones that I want to protect the most. Especially Maria after what happened to her.
Lin is protected to a degree by being a slave but Maria doesn't have that.

I'm still waiting on Lain so I haven't played 0.13 yet but I hope I can help her somehow...

DiGidro

Sep 28, 2018
Yeah the dev seems to take a lot of inspiration from our world's history. I still think the android can be redeemed, she is still learning about how to be human. The best analogy that I can come up with for her situation is, if gave a little kid the power to do anything he or she wants at any time, the lack of maturity would make the child to things that most adults would find reprehensible.
Or AI from "I, Robot" of Isaac Asimov

Salami120

Aug 27, 2017
hello there!
I almost always love to play all games for myself without jumping to a full save file, but I haven't played HH since version 10.1 but somehow my saves are gone....no clue how but they are no longer around :(
does someone have a save file from around that time? 9.0 is fine too but I don't feel like going through 130 days a 3rd time just to catch up

4.70 star(s) 452 Votes