TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Depend very much of how they whant status quo to remain.

If, and some of them must, make their opinion about elves public, then you have the publicity. Thus police and agency know of you at least then, if not before.
Now, it depend on how the state works.

If it is an ideal world - and I highly doubt that - they won't give a fuck about, because of the separation of powers. And even if their nation is build around the separation of powers even then an abuse of the power some of them have can always be an issue.

If the nation is more loose in this principle, then you can have an agency or police on your tail after your first public speech, if not before. Sure, you can disguise and abscure your operation, yet they have agency that deal with such case and can find where the moneys come from.
And when they find out that our bitchs daddy is the money source they could work against it. Use that a forgein power try to manipulate their votes or so on.

Money alone don't equals to power and you have a lot of tools, if you are in power, to silence others even some with a lot of money. And lot of the people in power aren't in power because they stumble over their post, but because they work for their post and done a lot of underhand dealings even if its only "you support me and I look that I don't follow my agenda in this point anymore".
Some can say they are in favor of freeing elves, there is nothing illegal about that, or Vanessa would be in jail.

IDK, in the real world, this goes on, out in public, without hiding most of the identities, and no one does anything about it, other thing give them more money.

Money is one aspect of power, and it is how you use it. As it stands, Kali's dad more or less owns the country is he in, and has more money than most countries. He all but runs that country. He can buy almost any politician he wants. The only thing that might be preventing him from doing that in our country at the moment, might just be laws about foreigners donating to politicians, but with something like a P.A.C. and the MC and his people, they can do it anonymously, and legally.

The thing is, the companies there profit off of slavery, so they all buy they pro slavery candidates, so if someone start buying them and telling them to do the opposite, we could make a difference, and no one would know who is telling them to say anything. It is all about private meetings, political donations, and so on, the same things that go on every day.
I see, I must have missed that announcement or they didn't make one. The only thing I ever saw right before the issue was server maintenance warnings.

There are some people who cannot be convinced. They don't have a price, in other words, whether we're talking actual bribes as that phrasing is typically used for or values. I am one of those people on different subjects than what we are talking about. No advertisement works on me and if anyone actually tries to convince me of something politically without backing it up with documented fact, I start to believe the opposite. These people are so ingrained in that thing they stick to, whether it's slavery or not, they will do anything to keep it. There is actually a pretty good parallel drawn to the old US south, the days of the CSA are much like how Syl'anar is minus the part where they secede from their nation because Syl'anar wouldn't need to thanks to the majority favoring it. That majority then seems split between the reformists and the...traditionalists? with the first being willing to tone down the treatment of slaves a bit and even desiring it while the second wants to continue the way it was. Neither is in favor of abolishing it, but the reformists are in a more moderate position that would be much easier to convince them away from while the traditionalists are more inclined to put their foot down and dig in.

He isn't guilty of anything but allowing elves to be abused. The reforms were minimal, a facade to keep his power. You see it with campaign promises all the time in real elections.

When I said traitors, I was using your words, the last bit of your previous reply specifically used traitors, a valid word for someone who goes against their own kind.

You're right, we don't know and, if they do have an EC type system, we don't know how it might differ. It could even be slanted in their favor.

That loose cannon is exactly why I said she needs something to keep her from going too far.
They have been going down for a backup or something every four hours (for me, it's 12, 4, and 8), but they changed the way it works, while it used to give an error message and say if it last more than a bit, go to their discord or something, but when it reloaded, it would still remember where you were. Now, the new page is enough of a change, that it will forget what you typed.

Correct, there are some people who will never change, but they will be outnumbered eventually, and as things change, they can be pushed out of any position of power. Most people on the other hand, will follow whatever is popular. Just like most people want to do the right thing, they just need to be shown there is another way.

Yes, he has been conservative in his reforms, since he has only somewhat recently started to make those changes, and he is 'testing the waters' as it were. You can't undo 300 years of oppression overnight without something drastic like war. Especially when it would pretty much crash their economy if they are not careful. As mas at him as you are for not going far enough, more people are mad at him for doing what he did, but thanks to the player, he was starting to see that treating them with love and care could be a better method than a firm hand, but he can't learn that if we cut off his head (figuratively or literally).

"Against their own kind" Interesting choice of words. Personally, I see people who think that it's okay abuse others as traitors to humanity. Freeing elves is not traitorous, enslaving them is. We are trying to help this nation regain its humanity, but we can do that without breaking too many laws if we are smart and careful. Start small, and work our way up, don't start by going after the big dogs.

Yes, Nia/Sui needs a tight leash. That is why I was suggesting we help expand what she does, and try to channel her energy into less violent paths. As she sees that we are making progress, her anger issues would lessen, and she can focus her energy into things that can help more than a few elves at a time. Odds are, we will still occasionally need the services of The Bat Elf, but the less we have to resort to that, the better.

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Money is one aspect of power, and it is how you use it. As it stands, Kali's dad more or less owns the country is he in, and has more money than most countries. He all but runs that country. He can buy almost any politician he wants. The only thing that might be preventing him from doing that in our country at the moment, might just be laws about foreigners donating to politicians, but with something like a P.A.C. and the MC and his people, they can do it anonymously, and legally.
Yes, money can be power, but don't need to be.

Kali's dad owns a contry more or less, but the question is what can he do in Syl'anar with that power he have? IRL China has limited influence in USA and vice versa as well as Russia. Yet, all of this nation have power in abundance and the (rest of) the world is their playground.
Nevertheless the main question is how he can use his power in Syl'anar. And you can transfer money, digital you know very much where the money goes, not always for what, but from who to who. If you want to avoid this you need to disguise your track, means you can't do it digital. Thus someone needs to go around with a heavy trunk of money. Most countries (IRL) have laws for if you move (too) much money around and thus you would either need to declare your actions or act illegal.

Additonal an county can freeze an account of a person, if the want or better worded if the would do an action that qualified for this reaction.

And also the most of the area is gray not black or white and most of the action our MC needs to do aren't in the rule book. They may not be illegal per se, but would catch a lot of interest.

Thus all of are assumption form all of us as we have not enough information and only Runey can give us more (canon) information.

Yet, I don't think that he would do this political trench warfare as I image it would need to much time. I assume our story (and the MC alonge the ride) will do something other that allowes them to change Syl'anar in a much shorter time periode.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TheDevian

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Yes, money can be power, but don't need to be.

Kali's dad owns a contry more or less, but the question is what can he do in Syl'anar with that power he have? IRL China has limited influence in USA and vice versa as well as Russia. Yet, all of this nation have power in abundance and the (rest of) the world is their playground.
Nevertheless the main question is how he can use his power in Syl'anar. And you can transfer money, digital you know very much where the money goes, not always for what, but from who to who. If you want to avoid this you need to disguise your track, means you can't do it digital. Thus someone needs to go around with a heavy trunk of money. Most countries (IRL) have laws for if you move (too) much money around and thus you would either need to declare your actions or act illegal.

Additonal an county can freeze an account of a person, if the want or better worded if the would do an action that qualified for this reaction.

And also the most of the area is gray not black or white and most of the action our MC needs to do aren't in the rule book. They may not be illegal per se, but would catch a lot of interest.

Thus all of are assumption form all of us as we have not enough information and only Runey can give us more (canon) information.

Yet, I don't think that he would do this political trench warfare as I image it would need to much time. I assume our story (and the MC alonge the ride) will do something other that allowes them to change Syl'anar in a much shorter time periode.
It doesn't have to be, it is all in how you use it.

China didn't but others have. China didn't have as many operatives, and it is not about what he can do alone, other than getting his country to back our positions, such as sanctions on anything from there, or withholding any aid they may be giving us, and more. But what his money can do, is fund our efforts.

Look up Super PACs. Yes, it might be known that he sent his daughter or her boyfriend money, but what we do with it can be hidden.

Yes, they could freeze her account, but they would have to have a reason for it. Playing in politics, even if that is known, is not illegal. Unlike some of the suggestions about breaking into people places and stealing their files, most of what I have suggested is perfectly legal. There is no reason they have for working against her/us as long as we are careful.

As long as we are careful, there are few things they can legally do against them, and what can be done, would be avoided if we keep most of this on the down low until we already have a number of people in place. Start small, and work our way up, doing everything we can to stay within the law, or do it so well we don't get caught (like Android hacking).

Most of that would have to be a long term thing, and this speculation may have gotten out of hand, but nonetheless, I still say it is a smarter way to go than trying to assassinate heads of state or attacking Cornwall directly.

Rich people in real life buy politicians every day, no reason we can't do it in the game too. Even without Kali's dad's money, I know my guy is amassing a good bit of wealth on his own, more than enough to buy ...er, I mean become a major donor to some local politician, like a governor, house rep, or whatever.

Jan 18, 2018
Thank you. I haven't downloaded the original file due to its size but the compressed one seems to be bug-ridden. It shows an error any time I try to use the PC in the room at all except for the event where I was able to see the receptionists pictures.
i wouldn't say "bug-ridden" exactly... cough blame runey for not consistently using images in webp format cough
but anyway that should be fixed. updated archive should be uploaded within, say, an hour? i'll edit the post when that's done

EDIT: should be updated now.

Last edited:

BastardX

May 13, 2018
NOW UPDATED FOR 0.13 -

i got tired of looking for all the cheat codes, so i just made a (tiny) mod that replaces most of them and bypasses encryption.
unzip this file and put it in /game/scripts (create those folders if they don't exist)

You should also now get the proper notification for the code working or not

the new cheat codes are:

patreon1 = cheat mode on
patreon2 = cheatmode off
changename = change your name
elmarcomp = unlocks a drinking competition between Ellen and Maria at the bar, requires other triggers too
fixkali = use if kali is bugged at level 6 (only if using a save from before 0.5.3)
ifuckedlucy = You can now have sex with Lucia in Kali's room
spinningtv = violet joins the hotel (experimental) removed
sunlight = violet leaves
resetelves = resets all elf stats (except lin)
patreon3 = jump forward 10 days
patreon4 = $1000
patreon5 = jump to new content, with appropriate stats (I'm not 100% sure that these stats have been updated recently)
autumn = max autumn stats
felicity = max out all of Felicity & Emma's stats
bot = max out all of [botname]'s stats
maria = max out all of Maria's stats
ashley = max out all of Ashley's stats
kali = max out all of Kali's stats
lin = max out all of Lin's stats
bezos = $999,999
loveroute_nia = self explanatory
slaveroute_nia = self explanatory
loveroute_sylvia = self explanatory
slaveroute_sylvia = self explanatory
truestory = unlock incest
prime = ???
How do you enter the codes?

Reactions: itfod

itfod

Apr 16, 2021
Hello.

Since a long time, I'm waiting for Kali level 29 event to start. It's been ages since the last time I had something for her. Can't talk to her, and no event starting. I suspect some script issue. Is there any solution for that?

Thanks for your help.
You got lost in the discussions some of the guys were having; with some of the girl's stories, you need to progress the other girl's stories before the trigger is ready for them. I can't remember exactly what needs to be done to progress Kali at 29, but I remember that her story is heavily intertwined with the Android's story.

Regardless, just advance the other girls' stories, and you should receive advancement for Kali as well.

As for TheDevian and c3p0... holy crap, you guys are doing some serious discussion! :oops:

Not a bad thing at all, I think that sort of thing is great, but damn surprising for me to check after a few days and see all the text!

As for the whole losing your post thing, might be worth trying to write on a notepad or word document if it's really big before you post? I don't do that often, but it has saved me a few times when I was writing in other forums in the past.

• Haha
Reactions: c3p0 and TheDevian

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
As for the whole losing your post thing, might be worth trying to write on a notepad or word document if it's really big before you post? I don't do that often, but it has saved me a few times when I was writing in other forums in the past.
Yeah, I used to do that, but the site has been mostly stable for quite a while now. Sadly, they changed the way it works not long ago, so now we have to be careful again.

What other game gets this kind of conversation going? XD

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Thank you. I haven't downloaded the original file due to its size but the compressed one seems to be bug-ridden. It shows an error any time I try to use the PC in the room at all except for the event where I was able to see the receptionists pictures.

Code:
While running game code:
  File "game/scripts/computer.rpy", line 135, in script
    call screen computer
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 531, in execute_call_screen
    store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
  File "game/scripts/computer.rpy", line 106, in execute
    screen computer:
  File "game/scripts/computer.rpy", line 106, in execute
    screen computer:
  File "game/scripts/computer.rpy", line 109, in execute
    imagebutton pos (285, 120) auto "pc/btn/icon_store_%s.png" focus_mask True action Show("store_outfits")
Exception: Imagebutton does not have a idle image. (auto=u'pc/btn/icon_store_%s.png').

Same applies for an event in the lobby around day 30-35.

Code:
While running game code:
  File "game/scripts/lobby_script.rpy", line 192, in script call
    call screen lobbygirls
  File "game/scripts/lobby_script.rpy", line 192, in script
    call screen lobbygirls
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 531, in execute_call_screen
    store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
  File "game/scripts/screens.rpy", line 2151, in execute
    screen lobbygirls():
  File "game/scripts/screens.rpy", line 2151, in execute
    screen lobbygirls():
  File "game/scripts/screens.rpy", line 2280, in execute
    if ellenchill == True:
  File "game/scripts/screens.rpy", line 2282, in execute
    imagebutton pos (1036, 155) auto "ellenchill_%s.png" action Jump("ellenchilldesk")
Exception: Imagebutton does not have a idle image. (auto=u'ellenchill_%s.png').
The compressed one was posted with a warning this might happen. The more you compress a game beyond what it can handle without issues, the more issues it will have. This game has already been compressed by the developer as much as possible, in the normal version, without having issues and any unofficial compressed versions are already going well beyond that.

Some can say they are in favor of freeing elves, there is nothing illegal about that, or Vanessa would be in jail.

IDK, in the real world, this goes on, out in public, without hiding most of the identities, and no one does anything about it, other thing give them more money.

The thing is, the companies there profit off of slavery, so they all buy they pro slavery candidates, so if someone start buying them and telling them to do the opposite, we could make a difference, and no one would know who is telling them to say anything. It is all about private meetings, political donations, and so on, the same things that go on every day.

They have been going down for a backup or something every four hours (for me, it's 12, 4, and 8), but they changed the way it works, while it used to give an error message and say if it last more than a bit, go to their discord or something, but when it reloaded, it would still remember where you were. Now, the new page is enough of a change, that it will forget what you typed.

Correct, there are some people who will never change, but they will be outnumbered eventually, and as things change, they can be pushed out of any position of power. Most people on the other hand, will follow whatever is popular. Just like most people want to do the right thing, they just need to be shown there is another way.

Yes, he has been conservative in his reforms, since he has only somewhat recently started to make those changes, and he is 'testing the waters' as it were. You can't undo 300 years of oppression overnight without something drastic like war. Especially when it would pretty much crash their economy if they are not careful. As mas at him as you are for not going far enough, more people are mad at him for doing what he did, but thanks to the player, he was starting to see that treating them with love and care could be a better method than a firm hand, but he can't learn that if we cut off his head (figuratively or literally).

"Against their own kind" Interesting choice of words. Personally, I see people who think that it's okay abuse others as traitors to humanity. Freeing elves is not traitorous, enslaving them is. We are trying to help this nation regain its humanity, but we can do that without breaking too many laws if we are smart and careful. Start small, and work our way up, don't start by going after the big dogs.

Yes, Nia/Sui needs a tight leash. That is why I was suggesting we help expand what she does, and try to channel her energy into less violent paths. As she sees that we are making progress, her anger issues would lessen, and she can focus her energy into things that can help more than a few elves at a time. Odds are, we will still occasionally need the services of The Bat Elf, but the less we have to resort to that, the better.
I had only noticed it the one time since there was a message at the top.

Eventually may not be soon enough and, in the mean time, we are stuck with pro-slavery candidates unless they, the candidates, want to lose the electioons. It is very much like towing a party line to keep party favor and get elected lest a candidate get on their party's bad side and the party moves to compete against them or eliminate them entirely with a more loyal candidate except it isn't political parties, it's the people who are the issue.

He doesn't need to learn it to be removed from his position as a threat to the elves. A war and/or economic crash may be necessary to jog the masses out of their fervor. Show them that the slave trade caused both, that it isn't economically feasible maintain anymore, even if not true. They will drop it real fast when that happens since there's no money in it both due to the possibility they could die in the war if they oppose the other side, because dead people can't make money, and because the economy is now causing monetary loss for them. It is a messy method to use, both economically and literally, but it would either get the job done by scaring the majority out of their support or changing who the majority is. The fictional rules of acquisition from the Star Trek franchise have some very valid points even in real life and at least one applies in game as well. Rule of acquisition 125, you can't make a deal if you're dead.

I mean, technically an elf betraying us would be betraying their own kind both because of the elves actively helping us, such as Nia, and the elves still in captivity. They would be supporting the slavers by betraying us, which betrays the elves as a whole with only the few exceptions that are already helping the people in support of the slave trade. Likewise, a human betraying us would be, well, betraying us since the player is human as well as every other human working against the slave trade while a human who begins working against the slave trade would be betraying the humans working in support of it. Yes, this includes people who have already chosen a side, including the MC, who is technically a traitor to the humans of Syl'anar. That said, being a traitor against something or someone that is doing wrong is not a bad thing. Remember that betrayal is based on the point of view. For us, it is betrayal to support the slave trade, whether the traitor is human or elven, but to them, it is to oppose it that is betrayal. Remember that the majority of the people we are trying to help openly a fully support what we are trying to get them to move away from, including the people in power. They don't see our efforts as trying to help them regain their humanity, they see it as us going against what they believe.

I couldn't agree more on Nia, though we don't need to if there's ever an option to go with her current methods and we take it, which I plan to if it comes up. In order to make any attempted peaceful resolution a success, she and Sui cannot be allowed to act freely against the slave trade, they must be restricted in their methods if not put on some sort of probation with a handler to keep them from doing anything rash. Her anger would lessen as we make progress, but it would also rise as we fail to make progress quick enough. Also, now I cannot unsee Nia wearing a Batman outfit, thanks for that, it's an amusing image.

i wouldn't say "bug-ridden" exactly... cough blame runey for not consistently using images in webp format cough
but anyway that should be fixed. updated archive should be uploaded within, say, an hour? i'll edit the post when that's done

EDIT: should be updated now.
Even if he did, the game would still be huge and VERY susceptible to bugs when compressed any further than Runey already does.

Yeah, I used to do that, but the site has been mostly stable for quite a while now. Sadly, they changed the way it works not long ago, so now we have to be careful again.

What other game gets this kind of conversation going? XD
Lessons In Love does, I know that much, not sure about others.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Eventually may not be soon enough and, in the mean time, we are stuck with pro-slavery candidates unless they, the candidates, want to lose the electioons. It is very much like towing a party line to keep party favor and get elected lest a candidate get on their party's bad side and the party moves to compete against them or eliminate them entirely with a more loyal candidate except it isn't political parties, it's the people who are the issue.

He doesn't need to learn it to be removed from his position as a threat to the elves. A war and/or economic crash may be necessary to jog the masses out of their fervor. Show them that the slave trade caused both, that it isn't economically feasible maintain anymore, even if not true. They will drop it real fast when that happens since there's no money in it both due to the possibility they could die in the war if they oppose the other side, because dead people can't make money, and because the economy is now causing monetary loss for them. It is a messy method to use, both economically and literally, but it would either get the job done by scaring the majority out of their support or changing who the majority is. The fictional rules of acquisition from the Star Trek franchise have some very valid points even in real life and at least one applies in game as well. Rule of acquisition 125, you can't make a deal if you're dead.

I mean, technically an elf betraying us would be betraying their own kind both because of the elves actively helping us, such as Nia, and the elves still in captivity. They would be supporting the slavers by betraying us, which betrays the elves as a whole with only the few exceptions that are already helping the people in support of the slave trade. Likewise, a human betraying us would be, well, betraying us since the player is human as well as every other human working against the slave trade while a human who begins working against the slave trade would be betraying the humans working in support of it. Yes, this includes people who have already chosen a side, including the MC, who is technically a traitor to the humans of Syl'anar. That said, being a traitor against something or someone that is doing wrong is not a bad thing. Remember that betrayal is based on the point of view. For us, it is betrayal to support the slave trade, whether the traitor is human or elven, but to them, it is to oppose it that is betrayal. Remember that the majority of the people we are trying to help openly a fully support what we are trying to get them to move away from, including the people in power. They don't see our efforts as trying to help them regain their humanity, they see it as us going against what they believe.

I couldn't agree more on Nia, though we don't need to if there's ever an option to go with her current methods and we take it, which I plan to if it comes up. In order to make any attempted peaceful resolution a success, she and Sui cannot be allowed to act freely against the slave trade, they must be restricted in their methods if not put on some sort of probation with a handler to keep them from doing anything rash. Her anger would lessen as we make progress, but it would also rise as we fail to make progress quick enough. Also, now I cannot unsee Nia wearing a Batman outfit, thanks for that, it's an amusing image.
Well, eventually for us, is pretty soon to an elf. Here's the thing, you don't have to publicly take a stance on it, if you run on other candidates, and everyone is mad at the other ones due to the stories that are floating around about them being deep in sex rings, or embezzlement, or kicking puppies, or whatever other story that goes around.

Okay, say you just manage to replace Cornwall, and no one else? What then? Wait to get assassinated? Wait for them to kick you out of office? You are not going to get anywhere like that. He does need to learn though, if you want to make the world a better place, he and most of the others all need to learn it.

No, being against slavery is not being a traitor to humanity, most humans are against it. We are not trying to stop humanity from flourishing ...well, unless we start a war. Which is why I am tying to do everything I can here to stop that.

But her current methods are going to get us all in trouble, and they only help a few at a time, and not usually a lot, as they are still slaves. We need to get her doing things that will help all elves, not just a few at a time.

BatElf.jpg

Jan 18, 2018
Even if he did, the game would still be huge and VERY susceptible to bugs when compressed any further than Runey already does.
except harem hotel is already compressed (webps) meaning there cannot possibly be any bugs if all that changes is the file size/quality!
as i already said, the "bugs" are from me forgetting to rename the few remaining pngs to webp extension (since i just compressed everything in the images/ folder)
and it's not even really a bug, just an oversight. nothing's going wrong, it's just something missing

Reactions: c3p0

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Well, eventually for us, is pretty soon to an elf. Here's the thing, you don't have to publicly take a stance on it, if you run on other candidates, and everyone is mad at the other ones due to the stories that are floating around about them being deep in sex rings, or embezzlement, or kicking puppies, or whatever other story that goes around.

Okay, say you just manage to replace Cornwall, and no one else? What then? Wait to get assassinated? Wait for them to kick you out of office? You are not going to get anywhere like that. He does need to learn though, if you want to make the world a better place, he and most of the others all need to learn it.

No, being against slavery is not being a traitor to humanity, most humans are against it. We are not trying to stop humanity from flourishing ...well, unless we start a war. Which is why I am tying to do everything I can here to stop that.

But her current methods are going to get us all in trouble, and they only help a few at a time, and not usually a lot, as they are still slaves. We need to get her doing things that will help all elves, not just a few at a time.

View attachment 1404330
Given how they feel about elves, who's to say they actually care about kicking puppies, but I get where you're coming from. The problem is that first part, I'm not talking about in relation to elves, I'm saying something might happen to the captive ones by the time the slow political process achieves the victory we seek.

Cornwall is only the first, there are many that need replaced, by vote or by force. Cornwall is just one of the closest ones we know of.

It isn't, but in the eyes of the people who support it, which is most of Syl'anar's human population, it is. That's what I'm saying. By no means are we or they actually traitors, but in their eyes, we are, at least anyone who they know is against it.

They might, or they might get us an opening to gain a foothold for something bigger.

except harem hotel is already compressed (webps) meaning there cannot possibly be any bugs if all that changes is the file size/quality!
as i already said, the "bugs" are from me forgetting to rename the few remaining pngs to webp extension (since i just compressed everything in the images/ folder)
and it's not even really a bug, just an oversight. nothing's going wrong, it's just something missing
What I'm talking about is the unofficial compression, which is where most non-code bugs are from. The official compressed version, that's what we normally get as the game is as compressed as it can get with the use of webp, but there are people on this site that are capable of compressing it even further. Even they admit their super compressed version has the chance to be buggy specifically because they compressed it further. The more you compress something, the more chances there are for bugs once you pass the point the official version is already at. The png issue is minimal at best, the game is still going to be huge on the official version and it is only going to get bigger as the game develops.

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 452 Votes