the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
You should ask @the66 or @spear1403

Their threads:

@Runey as of now i know of no way to circumvent the 2gb size limit for an apk. but seeing the size of @bossapplesauce's compressed version, there is still room for some updates from you. ;)
and when all the compression doesn't help anymore, bring your stories/events to some sort of conclusion and save the choices/stats/progression into a file for an import in Harem Hotel 2.

Reactions: Runey

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
@Runey see for @bossapplesauce 's cruncher. You can get the programs and parameters he uses from the bat file.
@Runey as of now i know of no way to circumvent the 2gb size limit for an apk. but seeing the size of @bossapplesauce's compressed version, there is still room for some updates from you. ;)
and when all the compression doesn't help anymore, bring your stories/events to some sort of conclusion and save the choices/stats/progression into a file for an import in Harem Hotel 2.
I believe at the launch of v0.4, bossapplesauce released his compressed version, but stated it didn't lower the file size much.

I think I will be able to split HH up for the Android. One version may be friendships 1 - 20, the next will be 20 - 40.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I think I will be able to split HH up for the Android. One version may be friendships 1 - 20, the next will be 20 - 40.
Sounds like a lot of work, unfortunately. Not to mention that all the repeatable events would need to go in both of them. If the story events are larger (they have a lot of pictures so probably take up more of the space), that could work though.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
I like the idea of a "Character Hub" hangout area & "Random events" ...
And new attachments for the hotel like a garden would work well Lin can care for flowers there instead of just her room but I also like the idea of a Hotel bar. Damn to many choices I kinda want Runey to add them all... I'm just greedy though

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
I like the idea of a "Character Hub" hangout area & "Random events" ...
And new attachments for the hotel like a garden would work well Lin can care for flowers there instead of just her room but I also like the idea of a Hotel bar. Damn to many choices I kinda want Runey to add them all... I'm just greedy though
A garden probably wouldn't be a very interesting place. It may have like 3 story events max, but I think a Garden would make for a great place to have Random Events in.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
A garden probably wouldn't be a very interesting place. It may have like 3 story events max, but I think a Garden would make for a great place to have Random Events in.
It might not be a very interesting place no & I agree it could be good for random events.
I just liked the idea of Lin having a nice large garden outdoors for all her flowers
Yeah sounds sappy I know :p

Advocate315

Oct 17, 2018
It might not be a very interesting place no & I agree it could be good for random events.
I just liked the idea of Lin having a nice large garden outdoors for all her flowers
Yeah sounds sappy I know :p
I hear you. I just want them all to have nice things and be happy! Is that too much to ask?!

Reactions: Hones

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Nice! The "Potential Bar" looks good, OK Now where's Lins Garden *pouts* :p
No seriously I think the bar looks pretty good I like it.

Reactions: JaxonShade

Zarathos4

Trial Moderator
Trial Moderator
Jul 25, 2018
Impregnate the android!

:D
That would take a lot of explaining how even possible. Could suspend belief a bit about making a human like android that mimics basic human behavior. I mean that's basically what the terminators were. But add biology and all that? Fuck. I need some serious convincing, and not just some throw away answer like oh look at this add-on. Yay pregnant droids.

As the Deadpool would say, that's just lazy writing.

geemergary

Aug 12, 2017
I like the idea for new areas for new events, but I kind of feel that the sauna room is a little underutilized for events already. I recall some events early on with Kali and then not much else. The early events kind of built an expectation for more that never really felt fulfilled.

One thing I'd like is to be able to travel to locations outside the hotel. We've gone to the beach and the city with the girls, but we can never go there on our own. I think it would make the world feel a little more alive if we could go to other locations on our own and maybe run into our girls and side characters in our travels. Seeing them outside the hotel would make them feel more alive too. And just "getting out of the house" would feel really nice too. Adding more locations to the hotel wouldn't make the world feel quite as expansive, and wouldn't go as far in helping MC feel less like a recluse.

Also, we've gotten it once so far, and I know more is coming, but I still must say: threesomes.

4.70 star(s) 448 Votes