JaxonShade

Jun 30, 2018
That would take a lot of explaining how even possible. Could suspend belief a bit about making a human like android that mimics basic human behavior. I mean that's basically what the terminators were. But add biology and all that? Fuck. I need some serious convincing, and not just some throw away answer like oh look at this add-on. Yay pregnant droids.

As the Deadpool would say, that's just lazy writing.
I vaguely remember an article where scientists basically created an artificial womb and were able to plant an embryo and successfully grow I think it was a lamb? Who knows, maybe THATS whats behind the door xD. A fully equipped lab, and the receptionist is a qualified scientist. We've all seen androids mods, so shes capable of expanding...Would it be too much of a stretch to house said artificial womb inside of her?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

All of that being said, I'm not a pregnancy fan LOL.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
That would take a lot of explaining how even possible. Could suspend belief a bit about making a human like android that mimics basic human behavior. I mean that's basically what the terminators were. But add biology and all that? Fuck. I need some serious convincing, and not just some throw away answer like oh look at this add-on. Yay pregnant droids.

Pfft. Thag care not about your "science". Thag want knock up android!

4a91717c-c795-42c3-8813-ce7509427705.jpg

Reactions: genthrow

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018

I have an explanation planned.

I like the idea for new areas for new events, but I kind of feel that the sauna room is a little underutilized for events already. I recall some events early on with Kali and then not much else. The early events kind of built an expectation for more that never really felt fulfilled.

One thing I'd like is to be able to travel to locations outside the hotel. We've gone to the beach and the city with the girls, but we can never go there on our own. I think it would make the world feel a little more alive if we could go to other locations on our own and maybe run into our girls and side characters in our travels. Seeing them outside the hotel would make them feel more alive too. And just "getting out of the house" would feel really nice too. Adding more locations to the hotel wouldn't make the world feel quite as expansive, and wouldn't go as far in helping MC feel less like a recluse.

Also, we've gotten it once so far, and I know more is coming, but I still must say: threesomes.
I'm against the idea of having an overworld map, and places to visit, because HH really just isn't like the Summertime Saga games, not in my eyes anyway. (Don't know what genre you would place them under, other than dating sim. They all have maps.) I do want the player to visit each character while they're at work or school though.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
How about a Futanari Mod for the Android. You could do some Juicy threesomes with the other girls. (Entirely optional, because i know not everyone would like that idea)
Your Futa wish may come true in a future update... maybe...
Runey said:
It's not my cup of tea. I would have a hard time enjoying whatever I make for them. Sorry.

I think the closest I would get is a penis part for the Android. Optional of course.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Hmm I think he "doth protest too much" come out of the futa lover closet I promise this is a safe place...
We wont judge you ;) much
oopsie you made a typo...
Yes, let's not judge those SEXY FUCKS for their EROTIC PERVERSIONS.
There ya go fixed it :p

Reactions: probez

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017

Potential Bar

Edit: I'm thinking Maria would be the Bartender, and you could hire 1 of 3 completely new girls to be the waitress. They wouldn't have any story, but you'd get to choose the looks of her, and possibly grope her or do lewd stuff to her.
Would Waitresses wear Maid Outfits? Because if not, it might be fun to make it possible to offer a waitress position to Kali and her lil sis, reducing the amount of characters who won't be fleshed out. Could even have all the waitresses wear bunnygirl outfits so that us rascals no longer have to dream.

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Would Waitresses wear Maid Outfits? Because if not, it might be fun to make it possible to offer a waitress position to Kali and her lil sis, reducing the amount of characters who won't be fleshed out. Could even have all the waitresses wear bunnygirl outfits so that us rascals no longer have to dream.
I've been thinking about it more, and I think one of two things should happen.

Either 3 different looking girls with one outfit, or 1 girl with multiple outfits. If the multiple outfits were the way I went, she could wear progressively more revealing clothes.

You would need to pay the waitresses, and if we went with 3 different girls, one of them could be an Elf that costs half the price to pay, but you would need to buy them at an upfront cost. But they would only wear one outfit. In any case, I would be making the same content 3 times. Either 3 different girls, or 3 different outfits for the same girl.

Perhaps some girls could be asked to wear something and wait the customers, but I'm not that for ahead yet.

Reactions: JaxonShade

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017

Either 3 different looking girls with one outfit, or 1 girl with multiple outfits. If the multiple outfits were the way I went, she could wear progressively more revealing clothes.

You would need to pay the waitresses, and if we went with 3 different girls, one of them could be an Elf that costs half the price to pay, but you would need to buy them at an upfront cost. But they would only wear one outfit. In any case, I would be making the same content 3 times. Either 3 different girls, or 3 different outfits for the same girl.

Perhaps some girls could be asked to wear something and wait the customers, but I'm not that for ahead yet.
Personally I like the one girl multiple outfits idea, but I'm special that way.

Reactions: Runey

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018

Hmm It's difficult... but... Yeah I agree I'm leaning more towards the idea of one waitress girl with multiple outfits
I think I like that idea more...

Sion.Savior

May 6, 2017
I think that's not a bad Idea but Personally I think it would be a better way to get a new (lolicon / inzest) Char with multiple Outfits. Maybe a younger (loli) Sis of the MC... with a lot of juicy scenes XD :love:

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
I think that's not a bad Idea but Personally I think it would be a better way to get a new (lolicon / inzest) Char with multiple Outfits. Maybe a younger (loli) Sis of the MC... with a lot of juicy scenes XD :love:
Runey has stated that a younger sister character may be added in a future update
I'm not sure what Runey's current plans are with regards to the sister character... but ya never know she may still move into the hotel at some point.

Sion.Savior

May 6, 2017
Runey has stated that a younger sister character may be added in a future update
I'm not sure what Runey's current plans are with regards to the sister character... but ya never know she may still move into the hotel at some point.
I hope she will ... and i hope we can become a lot of nice scenes with her ... Personally I like petite Girls ... even my RL Girlfriend / Wife is petite haha ... (Okay she is a Martial Artist and train a lot ... but.... you know what i mean XD)

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
The waitress would likely have no story, just a personality. She's just a hire, not apart of the cast.

aolli

Nov 15, 2018
The waitress would likely have no story, just a personality. She's just a hire, not apart of the cast.
People are going to want to bang any character you add, but you've made a great game so far so you should add whatever you think would be good.

Sion.Savior

May 6, 2017
I don't know what you mean (Sorry) ... but i think it would be cool.

Like I said, I hope there's a little (petit / hot /loli) sister coming. And we can enjoy many scenes with her.

Nevertheless, I have to say that the game is super ... even if the updates are a bit small ... My problem is I am a Speed Reader and have every update mostly in a few minutes through ... Very frustrating.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
I don't know what you mean (Sorry) ... but i think it would be cool.

Like I said, I hope there's a little (petit / hot /loli) sister coming. And we can enjoy many scenes with her.

Nevertheless, I have to say that the game is super ... even if the updates are a bit small ... My problem is I am a Speed Reader and have every update mostly in a few minutes through ... Very frustrating.
Runey is adding a bar to the game which will have a waitress...
Which is what Runeys post was referring to "The waitress would likely have no story, just a personality. She's just a hire, not apart of the cast"
See the quotes below and it will likely make more sense to you.

Potential Bar

Edit: I'm thinking Maria would be the Bartender, and you could hire 1 of 3 completely new girls to be the waitress. They wouldn't have any story, but you'd get to choose the looks of her, and possibly grope her or do lewd stuff to her.

Sion.Savior

May 6, 2017
Runey is adding a bar to the game which will have a waitress...
Which is what Runeys post was referring to "The waitress would likely have no story, just a personality. She's just a hire, not apart of the cast"
See the quotes below and it will likely make more sense to you.
Thank you for the explanation !!!

4.70 star(s) 448 Votes